• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I gotta work early tomorrow, but i decided a 6 pack was totally necessary.

Also I'm making a great big pot of chili. Shits only been cooking for an hour and already tastes pretty good, by tomorrow it should be amazing.

tehrafe

Gouty said:
I gotta work early tomorrow, but i decided a 6 pack was totally necessary.

Also I'm making a great big pot of chili. Shits only been cooking for an hour and already tastes pretty good, by tomorrow it should be amazing.

Hmmmm chili, really drunk and hungry. Had about 3 whiskys (Glenfiddich 12 or 18 can't remembber) 3 Duvels, 2 Triple Karmeliet and 4 Pints of Jupiler. Done for the day, goin to bed

Oppo

coldvein said:
attaboy. except the diet pepsi part, what the...

well here's the thing. if you pound a bunch of sugar ala real coke, you can get a pretty bad hangover. and Coke Zero is made of cancer. soooooo diet pepsi.

i do love the rum though.

coldvein

Banned
hahah. nice. i haven't drank bacardi since i was in like seventh grade in the woods with a stolen bottle touching girls boobs. simpler times..

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
coldvein said:
hahah. nice. i haven't drank bacardi since i was in like seventh grade in the woods with a stolen bottle touching girls boobs. simpler times..

lol

You sounded like a straight up hoodlum.

Acid08

Banned
coldvein said:
It's treating me well, so easy to drink. It's the drink of my people so I guess it's supposed to be.

Going out again with this girl on Friday. Stoked, should be fun.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
coldvein said:
maybe i'm racially out of touch, whose drink is bacardi? puerto ricans or something?

trailer park people.

Nothing against the financially challenged or anything, that's just usually where I encounter it.

I think they dig the bat logo.

edit: lol, I didnt mean that racially in anyway.

Barcardi? which kind? strawberry. lemon, melon?

I dont like either, get way drunk too fast.

Hope you got something to blend it with buddy.

Acid08

Banned
highluxury said:
Barcardi? which kind? strawberry. lemon, melon?

I dont like either, get way drunk too fast.

Hope you got something to blend it with buddy.
I'm drinking it straight out of the bottle.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I feel like putting on a sweater woven from horse hair and walking directly into heavy traffic.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I'm wondering how much of GAF is socially dominant within their circle of coworkers.

I bet its pretty high.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Among your coworkers, do you tend to be the barometer for what is and isnt good within pop culture?

Are you the funniest guy in your office?

Are you made the butt of jokes the least frequently among your peers?

Are people interested in your opinions or ideas?

Acid08

Banned
Gouty said:
Among your coworkers, do you tend to be the barometer for what is and isnt good within pop culture?

Are you the funniest guy in your office?

Are you made the butt of jokes the least frequently among your peers?

Are people interested in your opinions or ideas?
Ah ok. Nah I'm never the butt of jokes and I guess I'm the authority on music.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
The drunk thread got me thinking about it.

I say dumb shit all the time, (see the horse sweater comment) out of sheer boredom. I was marveling at how rare that is on Gaf, even in the "drunk thread".

I started to think about how many banal comments my coworkers make every day, and how quickly they'd shit up a thread like this.

Acid08

Banned
coldvein said:
there isn't a bar within 15 minutes of you? what the fuuuuuck...
I should specify, one that neither of us has been to before preferably. There are three bars in town but they all suck. One of them is owned by weird racists.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Acid08 said:
I should specify, one that neither of us has been to before preferably. There are three bars in town but they all suck. One of them is owned by weird racists.

What do you look for in a bar? And please, elaborate on the racist bar owner.

Acid08

Banned
Gouty said:
What do you look for in a bar? And please, elaborate on the racist bar owner.
For this occasion just somewhere with decent music, cheap drinks, and quiet enough for us to talk without screaming.

I played a Biggie song on the jukebox in there once and the owner remarked: "Don't you know any white music, no one in here wants to hear this shit."

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Surprised he said anything. Everytime I play something on the jukebox that doesn't go down well, they always cut it off.

Mother fuckers I'm not grabbing CD's from my truck, its your machine.

Acid08

Banned
Gouty said:
Surprised he said anything. Everytime I play something on the jukebox that doesn't go down well, they always cut it off.

Mother fuckers I'm not grabbing CD's from my truck, its your machine.
Exactly. I gulped down my beer, took the tip I left off the counter and bailed. Old piece of shit.

coldvein

Banned
Acid08 said:
For this occasion just somewhere with decent music, cheap drinks, and quiet enough for us to talk without screaming.

I played a Biggie song on the jukebox in there once and the owner remarked: "Don't you know any white music, no one in here wants to hear this shit."

that's pretty fucked, dude.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Acid08 said:
Exactly. I gulped down my beer, took the tip I left off the counter and bailed. Old piece of shit.

Had something similar happen in Ireland. Put about $5 in, nothing crazy, just enough to hear three or so songs.

After about an hour none of my songs came up but one, which they played roughly 60 seconds of.

Went to the bartender to ask for either my music or my money and he just replied "fuck you american."

Who hates Beck? Was I suppose to play Sinéad O'Connor?

coldvein

Banned
i just visited back home (montana) for a weekend, and was playing clipse and kanye and dead prez on the jukebox, people loved it. heh. must just be a shitty bar you've found there..

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
coldvein said:
Big Country or Thin Lizzy would've been more acceptable.

The worst part of it was that they didn't even play something equally cool or a local favorite. It was like any other shitty American bar. I want to say it was something like Disturbed.

Acid08

Banned
Gouty said:
The worst part of it was that they didn't even play something equally cool or a local favorite. It was like any other shitty American bar. I want to say it was something like Disturbed.
LOL, oh wow.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Cant stand dip shits that play agro butt rock at the bar like they're trying to max out on weights.

There are women present you fucking mongoloid, I'd like to get laid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom