• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Fuck.

Drank my 6 pack of Bud and have now dipped into stash of Magic Hat and sleeping pills.

Work is going to be awesome tomorrow.

coldvein

Banned
Atramental said:
It was okay until the hipsters ruined it for everyone.

edit: beaten

the hipsters didn't ruin shit. the beer is the same. it's just yallz dumbass attitudes about it that are bothersome.

The countless bible studies I've been to were the most un-sexy moments of my existence.

The only person who ever got aroused by that shit was this guy (at my private school before BJU) who I swear would butt fuck Jesus if he had the chance.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Atramental said:
The countless bible studies I've been to were the most un-sexy moments of my existence.

The only person who ever got aroused by that shit was this guy who I swear would butt fuck Jesus if he had the chance.

I remember being in church camp as a kid. One night during their usual you children are going to hell if you dont give us money rigmarole the kid I was sitting next to nudged me.

I looked over at him and he pointed to his crotch.

Dude had an erection and his dick was sticking out of the top of his pants.

Church camp sucked.

Acid08

Banned
Gouty said:
I remember being in church camp as a kid. One night during their usual you children are going to hell if you dont give us money rigmarole the kid I was sitting next to nudged me.

I looked over at him and he pointed to his crotch.

Dude had an erection and his dick was sticking out of the top of his pants.

Church camp sucked.
dude.....

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Thats the gospel brother.

That same summer I was about to kiss this girl under water at the swimming pool, but a fucking band-aide floated next to my face so I pulled away.

Never saw her again.

Church camp sucked.

coldvein

Banned
no brainer if you aim at the aimless, the same small change big drain on my patience, it's.. my act my scene my play my stage my lines my way all day all style plus guts..

this record blows me away every f'ing time.

I've only been to a church camp twice in my life.

Least favorite part was the worship services because of how emotional everyone got at those.
Blubbering and crying over stupid shit. I would just sit there slouched in my chair thinking "oh my god, everyone is overacting. Chill the fuck out, seriously."

At least I got to play paintball a bunch. That was fun.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Atramental said:
I've only been to a church camp twice in my life.

Least favorite part was the worship services because of how emotional everyone got at those.
Blubbering and crying over stupid shit. I would just sit there slouched in my chair thinking "oh my god, everyone is overacting. Chill the fuck out, seriously."

At least I got to play paintball a bunch. That was fun.

Paintball?! God damn.

All I got was kicking a fucking deflated soccer ball through a relatively flat field in the middle of a blistering Missouri summer.

Acid08

Banned
coldvein said:
no brainer if you aim at the aimless, the same small change big drain on my patience, it's.. my act my scene my play my stage my lines my way all day all style plus guts..

this record blows me away every f'ing time.
Never Better is classic. New album will be too.

I've listened to De La Souls about 15 times today. So good.

coldvein

Banned
Acid08 said:
Never Better is classic. New album will be too.

I've listened to De La Souls about 15 times today. So good.

i'd put never better up against any rap record ever made. or pretty close. new solo POS? hard to say. he's never disappointed.. but i'm a pessimist.

what i've heard of the new DT crew record (no kings) coming out this year is pretty sick though.

gearing up for a small get together tonight in the house.

My Norwegian housemate has got me on to IPA's. Fucken cunt, now I can't drink the cheap/shit beers like PBR, bud...they taste like the watered down piss that they are.

Acid08

Banned
wormstrangler said:
gearing up for a small get together tonight in the house.

My Norwegian housemate has got me on to IPA's. Fucken cunt, now I can't drink the cheap/shit beers like PBR, bud...they taste like the watered down piss that they are.
Racer 5 is so goooooood.

Acid08 said:
Racer 5 is so goooooood.

Our favourite so far is Red Racer IPA. He's 'sampled' over 100 beers now since been in Canada and sends photos and info back to a mate in norway who is like a semi-pro beer blogger apparently.

So...I'm turning in to more of an alcoholic because of him.

Gouty said:
Paintball?! God damn.

All I got was kicking a fucking deflated soccer ball through a relatively flat field in the middle of a blistering Missouri summer.
Oh man, fuck that shit.

My church camp was in the cool, wet forests of Georgia.

coldvein said:
you guys went to church camp. lol.
I hope to tell my children (if I ever have any) about all the nonsense I had to go through while growing up so that they can learn to appreciate me for being a chill and fun loving atheist dad.

That is my dream.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
ATF487 said:
got bored so i started drinking. will probably stop at this bottle of wine though

I wouldn't.

Don't stop until you find yourself pawing beneath the sink for household cleaners containing just a whiff of alcohol.

Don't stop until you call your father at 3 Am, crying, screaming you wish you'd been born a woman.

Dont stop.

Dont ever stop.

Acid08

Banned
Atramental said:
I hope to tell my children (if I ever have any) about all the nonsense I had to go through while growing up so that they can learn to appreciate me for being a chill and fun loving atheist dad.

That is my dream.
I am a fan of your dream.

Acid08

Banned
Gouty said:
I wouldn't.

Don't stop until you find yourself pawing beneath the sink for household cleaners containing just a whiff of alcohol.

Don't stop until you call your father at 3 Am, crying, screaming you wish you'd been born a woman.

Dont stop.

Dont ever stop.
This is.....beautiful.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Atramental said:
Oh man, fuck that shit.

The more I think back to it, the weirder it gets.

We all had bunk beds and I was on the bottom. The kid above me rolled off the top while sleeping, fell roughly 6 feet and cracked his head open on the concrete floor.

I remember him screaming and all of the counselors, oddly enough, screaming at us, telling us nothing was going on and to mind our business.

They treated us like they were scared we'd start an uprising.

I was finally pulled out of that hell hole when they'd made the mistake of telling my parents they didn't have to let me go and that it was their choice when they came to get me for my baseball games.

Gouty said:
The more I think back to it, the weirder it gets.

We all had bunk beds and I was on the bottom. The kid above me rolled off the top while sleeping, fell roughly 6 feet and cracked his head open on the concrete floor.

I remember him screaming and all of the counselors, oddly enough, screaming at us, telling us nothing was going on and to mind our business.
Clearly those counselors are professionals and reacted to that situation in a professional manner. lol

It seems like most of the church camp counselors (at least in my experience) are very religious college students that can't find a summer job or have this weird obsession about teaching kids about Jebus.

I can tell you one thing that is for sure. Those male camp counselors, once they got home, probably jerked it like there was no tomorrow. I mean, imagine being stuck out in the middle of no where for a month or a whole entire summer, having basically no privacy, and having to deal with a bunch of annoying kids day in and day out. Imagine how pent-up they must be. And there's probably only a few female counselors there and of course they're saving themselves for marriage. Man oh man.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Atramental said:
Clearly those counselors are professionals and reacted to that situation in a professional manner. lol

It seems like most of the church camp counselors (at least in my experience) are very religious college students that can't find a summer job or have this weird obsession about teaching kids about Jebus.

I can tell you one thing that is for sure. Those male camp counselors, once they got home, probably jerked it like there was no tomorrow. I mean, imagine being stuck out in the middle of no where for a month or a whole entire summer, having basically no privacy, and having to deal with a bunch of annoying kids day in and day out. Imagine how pent-up they must be. And there's probably only a few female counselors there and of course they're saving themselves for marriage. Man oh man.

Naw. They just fucked children.

balddemon

Banned
nah i'm up. pbr is aight. its mostly what my friends buy, so i guess its a good cheap beer.

but i'm not drinking so might just go to sleep. i bailed on this girl on saturday (the same one i hooked up with on friday), and shes pissed. so hopefully we'll go out friday

balddemon

Banned
nah well she fb chatted me today. and i said we need to hang out again and she didn't flat out refuse me. i think i'll get it in, shes pretty (around me anyways) and its happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom