• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
the weirdest fucking people come up to me at bars. I stopped in and some tweaker lady started talking to me about the Sharks because of my jacket. Not the first time.

Tesseract

Banned
jack daniel's tennessee honey poured over cube-shaped pieces of ice. very tasty. no more than two cubes or the drink breaks down.

hitting the piano, studying math, reading hemingway. good times. be well, gaf.

and a little skyrim here and there. ;)

Acid08

Banned
Tesseract said:
jack daniel's tennessee honey poured over cube-shaped pieces of ice. very tasty. no more than two cubes or the drink breaks down.

hitting the piano, studying math, reading hemingway. good times. be well, gaf.

and a little skyrim here and there. ;)
Fuck I'm jealous. That sounds awesome.

Tesseract

Banned
Acid08 said:
Fuck I'm jealous. That sounds awesome.

it's fucking glorious.

2qt7c.jpg

instant boner.

coldvein

Banned
Acid08 said:
what happened man

well i decided to go over my two PBR max limit, and it being freezing as fuck outside decided to drive down to the corner store for a couple more beers.

open my door to get out and *bump* tapped the side of somebody elses car. no major damage, but a scratch on the paint. in one second i'm like "whatever, they won't even notice" then i look up and windows are rolling down and some severe looking black cats are staring at me like "you drunk, you wanna die right now man, you just hit my car" and i'm like "awww fuck dude sorry, so, so sorry, accident." and they're like "give me thirty bucks or you're gonna get murdered" blah blah blah fuckingshit.

Acid08

Banned
coldvein said:
well i decided to go over my two PBR max limit, and it being freezing as fuck outside decided to drive down to the corner store for a couple more beers.

open my door to get out and *bump* tapped the side of somebody elses car. no major damage, but a scratch on the paint. in one second i'm like "whatever, they won't even notice" then i look up and windows are rolling down and some severe looking black cats are staring at me like "you drunk, you wanna die right now man, you just hit my car" and i'm like "awww fuck dude sorry, so, so sorry, accident." and they're like "give me thirty bucks or you're gonna get murdered" blah blah blah fuckingshit.
Wow.

coldvein

Banned
Mihael Mello Keehl said:
did you give them 30 dollars?

fuck yeah i gave them thirty dollars. dude in the drivers seat had glittery diamonds on his front teeth. i have delusions of grandeur from time to time, but i know when i'm out of my league..

and that's why this last tallboy essentially cost me $35. a toast to the douchebags, a toast to the assholes, a toast for the scumbags...

Going "Beast Mode".... Was out last night til 4 EST killing $3 Jager Bombs. Woke up at 11:30 today and I'm off work today so I cracked an O.E.

What can I say.... I go hard.

coldvein said:

your limit and what gets you drunk are TWO Pabsts?

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
I was drinking honey whiskey for a while, but it really feels like a girls drink. Leveled up to being able to drink regular whiskey straight. Like a boss.

Drinking beer and listening to hip hop while doing work due in for tomorrow and it's 4:30am. God I love some good beers to calm me down.

tehrafe

bistromathics said:
I was drinking honey whiskey for a while, but it really feels like a girls drink. Leveled up to being able to drink regular whiskey straight. Like a boss.

Good man, it gets better lol.

Bleh, 2 and a half hours left of work (well, finished everything that needed to be done, just making sure the place is secure while browsing gaf) and then it's drinking time!

Today's specials:

duvel.jpg

B2560.jpg

and a special bottle I got from a friend (really fucking difficult to get)

In-de-vrede.jpg

Thought I'd make my debui in this thread.

I'm and iniot. I had fuckin two rolls from Texas Rodshouse tonight, then went out and and had five Jack and cokes, and washing that down with Mikes Pomegranite. Guess things haven't been going my way , stupid girl shit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
power just went out, but it's back on and now I'm continuing to slam beer as I play the game Rayman, then I'm gonna smoke some herb

Snuggler said:
power just went out, but it's back on and now I'm continuing to slam beer as I play the game Rayman, then I'm gonna smoke some herb
Sounds like a solid plan. Rayman's a seriously underrated game.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Fucking wasted.

girly friend said I wuz too drunk to drive into town.

I assume she meant the truck.

Fucking ripping it up on the snowmobile, got a sixer, doing the fucking dew bro!

Ravager61

Met my dad for dinner and drinks tonight. Had a great time. Just what I needed right now. Poured myself a glass of scotch when I got home and am feeling pretty good right not.

ATF487

bistromathics said:
I'm probably an alcoholic. Feeling kind of depressed...drinking more will fix that though, right?

yep! works for me

listening to the stooges right now which isn't really fitting music to drink alone to

DangerStepp

This Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey is unbelievable. I highly suggest it to anyone who likes a drink on the rocks with a nice little syrupy feel.

Snuggler, Acid...get on this

An-Det

We went out for drinks each night this week on the business trip. I havent gotten trashed, but it is strange to be drinking so much during the week (without being in college). "This is networking, not drinking."

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I've got tons of shit to do tomorrow.

Getting trashed tonight is going to make all of those tasks easier.

bryehn

tehrafe said:
and a special bottle I got from a friend (really fucking difficult to get)

In-de-vrede.jpg

You, sir have good taste.

Tonight I had a couple Corne du Diable, a pair of Fuller's Past Masters XX and a framboise lambic.

coldvein

Banned
campus bars? i wouldn't have made it through ANY college if they had those at my school.. wait.. are you talking about actual college campuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom