• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
coldvein said:
campus bars? i wouldn't have made it through ANY college if they had those at my school.. wait.. are you talking about actual college campuses
1.1281880895.the-bears-lair.jpg

They have an awesome selection of beers on tap too.

balddemon

Banned
crap i probably shouldn't have driven to mcdonalds i guess i drank a bit more than i thought. i forgot i ordered 2 mcdoubles and almost started yelling @ the lady when she told me to check my receipt. which i had lost. so i just took my food and left. and on the way home realize i did indeed order 2 mcdoubles

coldvein

Banned
balddemon said:
crap i probably shouldn't have driven to mcdonalds i guess i drank a bit more than i thought. i forgot i ordered 2 mcdoubles and almost started yelling @ the lady when she told me to check my receipt. which i had lost. so i just took my food and left. and on the way home realize i did indeed order 2 mcdoubles

at least you didn't speed out of the parking lot and run over a little girl on a bicycle!

ATF487

ugh, i'd run over so many little girls on bikes for a mcdouble right now

although i already ate 10 taquitos tonight, i don't know if i can fit any more disgusting shit in my body

DangerStepp

coldvein said:
campus bars? i wouldn't have made it through ANY college if they had those at my school.. wait.. are you talking about actual college campuses
Jesus, you should visit LSU sometime. It's a tour de force of alcohol and education.

It makes a grown man who didn't attend there weep.

balddemon said:
altramental, if you're here, we need to hang out. probs won't ever happen, but you need more fun in your life.
Yeah, I need some help in the "having fun" department.

If you want to add me on facebook I can PM you a link to my profile.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Gaf is back, I'M fucking drunk, the fine pubs of glasgow

Bottle of vodka in the pocket

ended with a 40 quid fine for drinking in the street

BLAAAAA drink up gaf

Timo

I tried to drink and write a paper last night. Drank 11 beers, wrote a paragraph. I didn't even have GAF to fuck around on. I have no idea what I did with that time on the internet, besides Tumblr and Dr. Who.

So I can't drink at all today. Fuckkk.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I wouldn't.

Don't stop until you find yourself pawing beneath the sink for household cleaners containing just a whiff of alcohol.

Don't stop until you call your father at 3 Am, crying, screaming you wish you'd been born a woman.

Dont stop.

Dont ever stop.
Goddamn. Every time I read this, I crack up laughing. Even 4 days later.

coldvein

Banned
every time i read it i think of that gaffer who posted a couple months ago about how he couldn't go a couple hours without alcohol, was vomitting constantly, felt like he was on the threshold of death and decided to go to rehab. i wonder what happened to him..

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I wouldn't.

Don't stop until you find yourself pawing beneath the sink for household cleaners containing just a whiff of alcohol.

Don't stop until you call your father at 3 Am, crying, screaming you wish you'd been born a woman.

Dont stop.

Dont ever stop.
Quoting for great justice. And the new page.

The feeling when you have a nice buzz is the feeling that makes you want life to continue forever with that exact moment. Alas, it never lasts, and the more you drink to continue it, either ends up with pure inebriation or chasing a ghost. Sad.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Wuts up fucking cookie cutter mother fuckers?!

Fuck moist as dudes!!!!!!!

Man its nice to have Gaf back!

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Wuts up fucking cookie cutter mother fuckers?!

Fuck moist as dudes!!!!!!!

Man its nice to have Gaf back!

Piss off you lush. You've already been immortalized in the annals of GAF history. That moist shit won't fly. You're better than that and we all know it.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Hey guys, can I get all up in this?

I was supposed to meet this girl, but she's all "I'm not sure where me and my friends are gonna be headed, I'll let you know when I find out or when we get there". Fuck that shit. I guess it means I don't have to shower.

I'mma have to start out with some vodka crans and then go straight to some Bayern Doppelbock. So good.

ATF487

Hey guys, can I get all up in this?

I was supposed to meet this girl, but she's all "I'm not sure where me and my friends are gonna be headed, I'll let you know when I find out or when we get there". Fuck that shit. I guess it means I don't have to shower.

I'mma have to start out with some vodka crans and then go straight to some Bayern Doppelbock. So good.

fuck that bitch br0, and start drinkin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom