• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just know that I'll fuckin kill you if you talk shit about my cats. 🔫🔪💣👊

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This dip is baaaad man. CV never hit me up. Iilithed and him are probably drinking and sexting each other right as they sit at the bar

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
7mKWTKl.gif

THREES

80 DAYS

ROGUE GALAXY

PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES: GARDEN WARFARE

KENTUCKY ROUTE ZERO

PEGGLE 2

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
MercKings is some shit ill tell you

UltraFunZone so good. Lovin it.

Intersting to see a kickstarter early access thing go big time. I have a pretty unsuccessful kickstarter history and this I just bought on steam like a normal game. But wow, the difference between then now is amazing. Its so cool. idk its fun and sexy

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
lets say beans in a bowl plus rice cakes and penne look like a brain in a bowl...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Would be oh so hecka dope to have mathematically placed explosives around your crib to gently rock you to sleep with their concussive waves

You'd gotta move to Australia to own that much land but it'd be worth it

J. Bravo

All good. I haven't watched much bball in a while. I'm pretty sad about the NBA-GAF situation still.

arabnipple.gif

My old cat would always jumped up near the desk when I played punk music. Best god damn cat.

That's a cute kitten I think my new cat is part calico as well.
if I remember to, I'll pm you some info relevant to NBA GAF when I get home.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm doin it up tops blooby style

I'm getting into dota

It's perfect. My dude just got a new comp and were looking for something to play. It's free, it's highly complicated. I'm going big. My new name is dotaman+coolpersonXL

get at me

Lettin it rip

&#128526; <- those are my occulus rift goggles

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's 2. Been nursing a tallboy since about 12:30 while gettin my dark souls in. Finally made progress, I've been stuck an just not playin for about a week and today I just ran right past it. Bein cheap is fun and sexy.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I haven't drank in the morning in ages. Working 9-5 makes it hard. I'm thinking about taking a vacation day soon and just getting lit up in the AM. Like I wanna have my first coctail while I'm still in bed. Sounds glorious. &#127865;&#127774;&#128588;

NinjaBoiX

Got a nice little buzz on drunkGAF

Last day at work tomorrow, GAF buddies up at the weekend for shindigs and shenanigans and I'm fully stocked with beer and weed.

Marvellous.

I discovered this wonderful collaboration the other week, massively LTTP, but here, in case you haven't heard it:

DJ Shadow feat. Zack De La Rocha - March of Death
Jtwo can you play the piano I want to learn and serenade you with my fingers.
I'd never heard this before. He's damn good, to be sure.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Would you be able to keep that going all day or would you end up passing out midafternoon
I'd go with the runaway train method. Just keep it going as long as you can until the inevitable wreck. &#128526;&#128642;&#128165;&#128128;

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
surrender to the great sadness&#8482;

i dropped this rice cake on the carpet and im eatin like it never happened

accx

surrender to the great sadness&#8482;

i dropped this rice cake on the carpet and im eatin like it never happened

I once ordered a pizza and managed to drop it on the floor when extremely hungover..

..suffice to say i ate it like it was the last food on earth. YOLO and all that.

also, getting drunk after sleeping 6 hours from the new D3 expansion was prolly not the way to go. I feel funny

wow OT is on fire tonight

edit2:
oh wow how did i miss todd terje's new album
https://soundcloud.com/toddterje/johnny-and-mary

why do we still have boobs
in a thousand years nobody will ask this. we will be androgynous silver-grey humanoid shapes excreting beige reproductive gels that gestate inside mirrored hyperbolic cubes that tap into the neural net and transmit the entirety of civilization's accumulated knowledge to the fetus as it develops.

accx

we don't need to be stuck in the 90's colourscheme

but i like the overall idea.. it's like a stickier version of lain.. sorta kinda

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just hope that in my lifetime we'll have to technology to have my consciousnes removed from my physical body and transfered to a floating, translucent orb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom