• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Riding bikes everywhere is cool as fuck as long as you're not the guy who has to do it cuz he got a DUI. They won't be laughin when they see your meaty calves.

arab

what if you got a dui from riding a bike though? shit they'll give you a dui for walking funny late at night

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Braved the drizzle but not really seeing any friendlies out tonight. Probs a good thing since I won't have a reason to stick around too long.

kehs

Banned
i was just moving a whole bunch of airplane parts there was at least six tires and like two engine cooling things

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Like a Cessna? Thats cool, when I was in 3rd grade I was in cub scouts and went to the air force base and got to crawl inside a jet engine.

kehs

Banned
i think they were dc6 parts

there were some really awesome looking pieces would be great as art

i remember some dude who bought parts and turned to art he took a turbine and made into a chrome and glass coffee table and sold it for like 15 k

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
One thing I remember about my trip to see planes was that all the insane precision milled aluminum parts are all perforated on the inside. So even though a piece will look like a solid "unibody" hunk of solid fucking aluminum its actually microscopically perforated to save weight.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
wtf not enough for what? And what do you do/how much per hour?
Not enough for the things I want to do with my life.

New Car, investing, renting/buying a decent place, saving up for school. I work for ATT as a prem tech. Use to be a construction splicer.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wow a third cat?
🐈🐈🐖

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Lmfao some dumb broad who I thought was a cool friend got mad at me cause I told her the guy she's obsessed with is playing her. Lol

"So I like this dude"

"Oh for real? Who is he?"

"His name is ____"

"Oh shoot I know him"

"You do? Have you seen him recently?"

"Yeah I saw him at my friends kick back with some chick"

"Oh...did they look...together?"

"Well they were flirting and up on each other so, yeah?"

No response.

12 hours later

"Yeah so I kinda wish you wouldn't have told me that stuff yesterday"

Hahahahahahah you serious? lmao. It's like she's stuck in highschool, how you gonna get mad, I'm trying to help your stupidass out.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, if it was through text maybe shes just upset and wanted to tell someone about it. Sounds like an embarrassing situation for her.

^^yeah whats your origin id?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm beyond hyped. Haven't adopted a kittn this tiny before, my current line-up was 6-12 months at adoption. This weekend I'm going to petsmart to buy kitten food and toys, wish jtwo could come with me. This kitten should turn out awesome with the influence of me and my kitties/

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
VelociaLume was so tiny when I adopted her. She was only like 4 to 6 weeks old. She could fit in my hand. I still remember taking her on the bus back and forth between my house and my girlfriends house in her little cardboard carrier the animal shelter gave me.

Dude you gotta share your shopping experience with us. LOVE petstores.

kehs

Banned
Lmfao some dumb broad who I thought was a cool friend got mad at me cause I told her the guy she's obsessed with is playing her. Lol

"So I like this dude"

"Oh for real? Who is he?"

"His name is ____"

"Oh shoot I know him"

"You do? Have you seen him recently?"

"Yeah I saw him at my friends kick back with some chick"

"Oh...did they look...together?"

"Well they were flirting and up on each other so, yeah?"

No response.

12 hours later

"Yeah so I kinda wish you wouldn't have told me that stuff yesterday"

Hahahahahahah you serious? lmao. It's like she's stuck in highschool, how you gonna get mad, I'm trying to help your stupidass out.

kinda sounds like your stuck in high school

i mean she was probably digging him/talking to him and maybe she heard other wise from him

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Eh, if it was through text maybe shes just upset and wanted to tell someone about it. Sounds like an embarrassing situation for her.
Embarrassing is an understatement. She's always been like this. People who dig themselves the same damn holes are not only depressing they're frustrating. I hate having to be friends with people I must babysit because they don't have enough common sense to logically look at a situation and think for themselves. I enjoy therapy and psychology but I'm not getting paid for this. It becomes tiring dealing with people problems when they refuse to learn or change themselves enough to not fall into the same traps.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Here is the most recent pic of her. I wanna get her away from that dirty couch and teach her how to be a classy kitty and maybe do some tricks.

1AjIAf6.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Jealous!!^^

kinda sounds like your stuck in high school

i mean she was probably digging him/talking to him and maybe she heard other wise from him
How do you figure?

She has heard otherwise from him that's why she's getting played, that's how the game usually works. I've done it and it's scummy so I hate seeing friends have to deal with this. I draw the line though when I'm blamed for a situation I tried to help prevent. Sure it's not technically my business but I'd be an asshole of a friend not to speak on it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Embarrassing is an understatement. She's always been like this. People who dig themselves the same damn holes are not only depressing they're frustrating. I hate having to be friends with people I must babysit because they don't have enough common sense to logically look at a situation and think for themselves. I enjoy therapy and psychology but I'm not getting paid for this. It becomes tiring dealing with people problems when they refuse to learn or change themselves enough to not fall into the same damn problems they always seem to fall in.

This is the least helpful thing anyone could say to you: but it sounds like you need to recede from this relationship. Reading some of your posts it sounds like there are a lot of people in your life negatively affecting you. Which sucks. Theres no way out of it. But the one bright side is that it is something external making you unhappy. For the most part you can control external things. Go into iMessage settings and block her and everyone you don't want to talk to right now. Go reclusive. Don't see your friends. Figure yourself out. Spend a week where you don't say a word aloud.

Don't treat it as a permanent ultimatum either. Just do it and see what happens. See what happens when you go 72 hours without getting that text from that person. People aren't worth it. Don't wait up for them. They're not going to find enlightenment.

YO GUYS

lemon extract will fuck you up'

85% alcohol -

i'm messed up right now
tastes like shit tho

horrible, gross, disgusting taste
it tastes like dirty sweat socks

srs guys
tatstes like ass

kehs

Banned
Jealous!!^^

How do you figure?

She has heard otherwise from him that's why she's getting played, that's how the game usually works. I've done it and it's scummy so I hate seeing friends have to deal with this. I draw the line though when I'm blamed for a situation I tried to help prevent. Sure it's not technically my business but I'd be an asshole of a friend not to speak on it.

not you actions toward here, but your commenting on her "being stuck in highschool"

that what cliques do when they drift between cliques

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Then whats the problem then?

snuggler, what are you going to name her/him?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sorry just really excited. I'll instagram my haul from pets mart this weeknd for you guys. My fluffy grey kitty buddy is young enough to be part of this next gen kitty crew I'm starting. It's gonna be really cool.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shes so pretty. I wonder what her meow is like. ^.^
Nothing actually. I was just making conversation. This whole situation happened on Saturday.
Cool man! This is definitely the place to vent. 📢😡

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I already got people calling her cali which was the name of a childhood pet who looked like her who passed away but officially she's Yung Cali

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
For the public record I sent salsa friendie and he didn't accept it so his Titan can fall alone.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yung Cali
Bugsie the Fluffy Dude
???
???

No offense to the older cats but we got a really sick crew starting here. A small to medium dog could def join the team.

kehs

Banned
thats kinda fucked zero reading about people argue about videogames is like slitting drinking jim beam

also, should i feel bad i cant remember you name?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'd rather just read people argue about videogames instead of dealing with this life shit.

I'd rather deal with life shit than read people talk about Facebook and Oculus and how the dream is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom