• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

accx

I just hope that in my lifetime we'll have to technology to have my consciousnes removed from my physical body and transfered to a floating, translucent orb.

as soon as i can transfer my consciousness into the WWW i'm so over the physical world.

i can just imagine the grandiose feeling of "I AM THE INTERNET"

accx

Yeah I'm tired of lugging around this stupid bag of meat. So over it.

life really need to step up and get with the program. life 2.0

i feel like the cboat version of evolution

edit
okay not after nudemac's explanation. (s)he's the cboat of evolution

we will still need some form to gather minerals and nutrients for construction and processing. i think, long term, instead of humanoids we will probably become thin technocarbon sheets embedded with quantum processors, auto repair nanomachines and surfaced with micro- and macrofilum, and we will sail the cosmos on solar winds.

skynidas

Banned
i've been lurking this thread for some time now, and i gotta say that i kind of like it

the random talk is funny. but i still don't know if you guys are really drunk or not

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Spent the day smoking and BF4 at my buddies place.

Man, next place I move into I need roommates. I'm constantly feeling the need to get out of this studio apt.

if you want opinions on nudes send to

secretmoblin (one word) at gmail dot com

make sure the spelling is right

I can't promise I won't laugh but I do promise honesty and semi-confidentiality

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Don't know this happened but there are three open beers on my desk. lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It is my great hope that I one day will look down at my body engulged in flames. As my skin curdles and my fat cells broil I will be released from this hellish plane. Come forth the great whisper will say. With all moisture gone from my hemorrhaging lungs I will gasp my last breath of this foul air and think of nothing but noise.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
In the Age of Ancients,
The world was unformed, shrouded by fog
A land of grey crags, archtrees, and everlasting dragons

But then there was Fire
And with Fire came Disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course.. Light and Dark.

Then, from the Dark, They came
And found the Souls of Lords within the flame.

Nito, the first of the dead
The Witch of Izalith, and her daughters of chaos
Gwyn, the Lord of Sunlight, and his faithful knights
And the furtive pygmy, so easily forgotten

With the Strength of Lords, they challenged the dragons.

Gwyn's mighty bolts peeled apart their stone scales
The witches weaved great firestorms
Nito unleashed a miasma of death and disease

And Seath the Scaleless betrayed his own, and the dragons were no more
Thus began the Age of Fire

But soon, the flames will fade, and only Dark will remain

Even now, there are only embers, and man sees not light, but only endless nights
And amongst the living are seen, carriers of the accursed Darksign.
&#128526; <- rearview shades for that booty scopin'

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
those rearview shades look too far into the past

AcridMeat

Banned
I had the realization that jtwo looks like kevin bacon a bit.

I'm gonna write his biography and it will be titled A Bit of Bacon.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
i've been lurking this thread for some time now, and i gotta say that i kind of like it

the random talk is funny. but i still don't know if you guys are really drunk or not
At least one of us is at any given time but we all drink so much you can't tell because we still post normally. Except for coldvein lmao.

AcridMeat

Banned
I wouldn't learn on your new car. If you know anyone with a manual car that's much older, and with a forgiving clutch, think like an old golf or subaru, ask to be taught on that.

I drove a couple of people's cars before I had my first, was getting better slowly but honestly it didn't click until I just went out on my own. Practiced for a couple weeks at night when I got my first 5 speed until I was comfortable enough to drive it to school.

Also unorthodox, much rougher on the transmission and not recommended but when I was learning by myself I was setting off in 2nd gear. Meant I never stalled again when I went back to first and was driving for real.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I make nearly 2800 a month. That's more than 5 times more than I made a year ago and it's still not enough. I need to start stripping

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man I started reading snow crash since I can't stop thinking about VR.
It's some good stuff, it starts out with the most badass pizza delivery man ever.

I got an ePub free off archive.org

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drinking beer. Probs about to have another weekend of goin out every night so I should rest up, but fuck it, beer and rap music is hitting the spot right now. Livin for the moment. Tomorrow can suck on my dick.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I literally cannot stop thinking about Virtual Reality. I'm ready. I'm just so, soooo ready.

Day One Occulus Rift; I just want to drive a car off a cliff.
I want to put the rift on, drive nice and casually-- and then speed up in a sinister manner as I drive my virtual car off a virtual cliff.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
VR is just gonna replace the time you already waste watching TV and youtube. Its not a replacement for bikeriding and bootycheckin' its a replacement for your TV.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Honestly if I didn't just buy a PS4 I'd be okay with just chucking my TV out the window. It's all just garbage plugged into garbage. A smartphone, WIFI, earbuds for on the go and a dank pair of headphones for home, and some external speakers are really all the AV I need.

arab

Honestly if I didn't just buy a PS4 I'd be okay with just chucking my TV out the window. It's all just garbage plugged into garbage. A smartphone, WIFI earbuds for on the go and a dank pair of headphones for home, and some external speakers are really all the AV I need.

dude have you even seen game of thrones

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I do everything on my personal computer and two iOS devices.
TV is dead. I just more meant TV as a general thing. VR is just gonna make the down you already spend doing nothing more enriching and engaging and I think its gonna make people a lot healthier.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
David Lynch said that like 8 years ago. Also has anyone read david lynchs meditation book? He's a guy who can do a thing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I won't judge VR till I experience for myself I guess I'm just really pared down to music and boards/social media these days. I don't like feeling stagnant, like a vegetable staring at flickers on a screen.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Same but soundcloud instead of whatever that last thing is. I love soundcloud. Also internet things but that goes without saying. I like knowing I could basically escape my burning house with everything I need in my pockets, aside from the cats. I have been thinkin I should have a few kitty carriers always ready to go for those situations. &#128008;&#128230;&#128293;

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's time for my spring tune up. Just a few weeks till bike time. Better do it so I don't almost get murked by bike jank again. &#128692;&#128165;&#128128;

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My tires as thin as 4 minidiscs.

z5OEHHI.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I like thick tires. I don't wanna be stuck to roads only.

I think I wanna walk to the bar for a couple but it's raining. &#128529;&#128166;&#128078;

arab

i like riding my bike everywhere but all my friends judge me for it. i need new friends

go snuggs. wetness is temporary but getting wet is forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom