• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Getting so excited for this shower. I'm like, putting it off for maximum pleasure. And I just did the thing where you wash one entire outfit. Even the socks. So every piece of clothing I'm about to put on is at maximum freshness. 😎
Get them shits nice and toasty in the drier. 🔥

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna wash away all the unreason of the day with my peppermint soap.

Andrew.

Banned
Cleaning your dick with minty soap is a life lesson one must heed.

shnczje.png

iirc jtwo is a bronner's man so

a) it smells strong but washes off leaving a very faint mint smell

and

b) it's hardcore. get some undiluted on your peehole then try pullin some man cards.

arab

me me i'm a bronner man but i don't know what scent to buy now

i'm thinking lavender to show off my sensitive side

and my balls will smell like flowers

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
eucalyptus >>

I like the lavender one, but at my whole foods the peppermint has a perpetual 50% discount. All the other flavors from almond to orange are like 16 bucks while the peppermint one is 9 bucks. Its true for something that you buy every 2 months the cost is negligible, but I usually am always buy beer or something else while there and that 7 bucks always feels like too much.

Plus the lavender one reminds me of a girl I used to date. So eucalyptus is good. But for real if you're not on this castille soap for errthang train then you're doing your quality of life a great disservice. Other soaps and shampoo feel like rubbing gasoline on your body.

Andrew.

Banned
So how fucked up do you guys have to be to make the decision to wash yourself with mints, flowers and koala food?

Shit, I use a variety of Old Spice body washes and that shit aint no gasoline. Might be cheap, but it gets the job done and has me smellin fine for 12 fuckin hours bitches.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It just makes you happier when you feel cleaner. I use old spice mountain fresh scented deodorant in the hard blue urinal cake form. Be prideful of your hygiene and rub cocoa butter all over yourself once a week.

i dont do the cocoa butter thing, but the fantasy alone is decadent enough for my fragile senses to be overcome with pleasure

its not about how wasted, its about how much time spent wasted. modern chemical compounds are the first thing to go.

Andrew.

Banned
Feeling the aftermath tingly sensation of mint and eucalyptus on my balls and asshole after I shower doesnt exactly make me feel "happier"

Ive done it before. It makes me feel like I rubbed leaves and shit all over my body and I need to wash all of it off again with regular soap.

Glad it works for you and takes you to a special place though dude

arab

So how fucked up do you guys have to be to make the decision to wash yourself with mints, flowers and koala food?

Shit, I use a variety of Old Spice body washes and that shit aint no gasoline. Might be cheap, but it gets the job done and has me smellin fine for 12 fuckin hours bitches.

i remember when i used old spice

then i turned 15

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Andrew you shouldn't deny yourself these casual pleasures. You deserve them.

Andrew.

Banned
Andrew you shouldn't deny yourself these casual pleasures. You deserve them.

I do. I do deserve them.

But the closest Whole Foods is in Boca and I cant fuckin stand Boca.

I got one buildin up close to me round the corner and will readily available in 2015. So if I want my balls to tingle with glee and smell like peppermint rose chamomile I'll have to wait til then.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
bronners has been around for ~hundo years and has pretty massive distribution

i just go to the WWF wrestling headquarters because its right down the street

arab

i used it showering at my friend's house when i was staying there for mardi gras and my scrotum hasn't looked back since

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I keep a small wood burning stove in the bathroom that I use to burn cedar and redwood down to their smokey embers. After I shower I odor myself with the manly smell of natural campfire.

Andrew.

Banned
I keep a small wood burning stove in the bathroom that I burn cedar and redwood down to their smokey embers so after I shower I can odor myself with the manly smell of natural campfire.

That's amazing man I just finished having one of those installed last week.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously though, I consider hygiene a hobby. Would love to hear about your genderless scents, mac.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My friend and I had a good laugh at the mailpersons's expense.

I used to and still sort of want to be a mailman.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just worried my brain would eat itself and then I'd have brainpoop in my head.

lol, well I only have a couple that I would put in the genderless dysphoria category:

chanel sycomore
van cleef & arpels bois d'iris
frederic malle angeliques sous la pluie

otherwise i'm aiming toward cold robot smells or weird herb scents (samples only, will probably buy in the future):
serge lutens laine de verre (aka fiberglass insulation! who knew!)
andrea maack craft
comme des garcons odeur 71 (burning circuits)
the different company tokyo bloom
tom daxon iridium and salvia sclarea

the idea of a leathery or otherwise dudescent has never really appealed to me for whatever reason

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just don't mess with scents. I've used the same deodorant for like almost a decade now. It's too hard to know what you actually smell like and it scares me that I don't know what I smell like. Just don't mess with the evil unknown.

haha you can get a sample from luckyscent for a couple bucks. it's pretty trippy. it does smell nice and crisp, though.

kinda funny that I've been odorless for about a decade and am diving headfirst into this heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom