• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

drinking pbr alone on a saturday night feels good. ive been way too social lately and need to regress into my mancave and catch up on all the game center subs released in the fall

Nothing says party like dipset with the treble on 8. Be safe don't drink too much. Tip the driver well along with the hooker. Strippers are un classy.

Wine man, you should really let it age. If there's any left over put it into a Poland spring bottle. Let it sit for a week and try it again. I have only done this with Pinot so I'm not sure if it will work as well with a zin.

I was at the grocery store buying wine and I had to pick one with a twist off cap. I just said kanye West's name and the whole bus started arguing about him. it wasn't even about his music. I'm on a toll road.

hoggert

kanye west goat conversation starter i love bringing him up randomly on first dates

speaking of wine, i still have yet to try that lemonade/chardonnay mix

Salsa

aunt's cousin goin hard on the makeup

VKd6Hwp.jpg

still would have and will

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
EMIHSS
(every morning i hear snugglers selection)

Salsa

not doing shit tonight, don't have booze either cause no one's selling cause there's internal elections tomorrow

im drinking tea like a bitch

gonna play resident evil 6

hoggert

gonna play resident evil 6

as a former RE junkie who ignored the hate and played it completely through on steam a couple of months ago, i can't really recommend you go through with that unless you are playing no mercy as coach

there's some good/half decent shit in there, but i wish i had just uninstalled it after the first hour and saved myself thirty nine more of suffering with the occasional "okay this isn't half bad"

i'm done with roulette. blackjack is my shit now. i hit on 16. people hate me.

I like blackjack, but they don't ever keep the 5 dollar tables open on weekends for poor assholes like myself.

Edit: Are you a blackjack dealer? because that's the only reason I can think of for hitting on a 16.

Never felt comfortable at tables. I do bet weird, don't know how to bet correctly, etc. either way I always came out winning. I gotta goto ac this summer. The bars there on the shit beach are fun. Get a bronze and gamble. Win win for me. A comped room would be great

Never been to AC, but the first time I went to Vegas, the most money I won in a single deal was at 3 card poker. Literally had no fucking clue what I was doing. Set down the $5 ante, 10 to draw a face card, and $10 to beat the dealer. I was playing 5 dollar black jack table before this. Drew a flush and won 7 to 1 or something.

Edit: If for some reason I end up in New Jersey, a pm is coming you're way Splinter.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMg there was a giant 2inch wasp in my room and both me and my cat were too scared of it. I just spent 45 minutes experiencing wave after wave of flight or fight response and finally whacked it with a newspaper.

OMG my heart is pounding so fast.

I had a bumble be in the wheel of my car. I left it alone hoping it was building a nest. Thought it would be cool to pull up to a stop sign, have bees fly around while people stared at me. Didn't happen. He flew away.

I feel like shit. Not emotionally, physically. I'm taking a break from drinking. I'd rather be fishing or hiking. Now I'm stuck in the fetal position for the remainder of the day. I think I'm gonna throw an e3 party. Will drink then.

hoggert

wasps are your friends

until they sting you while you are asleep and put their parasitic babies inside of you that will make pulp hives inside your skin especially the anus

actually fuck wasps

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I had a bumble be in the wheel of my car. I left it alone hoping it was building a nest. Thought it would be cool to pull up to a stop sign, have bees fly around while people stared at me. Didn't happen. He flew away.

I feel like shit. Not emotionally, physically. I'm taking a break from drinking. I'd rather be fishing or hiking. Now I'm stuck in the fetal position for the remainder of the day. I think I'm gonna throw an e3 party. Will drink then.

I wonder if you could swallow a live nest and then everytime you open up your mouth you could send out an angry pack of bees at people. 😵💨🐝🐝🐝🐝

hoggert

metal gear has taught me many things snuggler

one thing is that a consistent, believable story is complete horseshit on the long run compared to i dont give a shit lets go nuts but most importantly the ability to have insects inside your body rocks

all humans should have a symbiotic relationship with hive insects like wasps ants bees etc

so instead of race and shit it will be who has the better insect colony inside of them 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Where can I purchase a tape worm? I want to start being a host. Maybe I'll go out and get some ticks. Although a beehive sounds very bad ass. Don't know if that's plausible.

Minus_Me

Super beautiful day, the neighbourhood is alive with homeboys and tourists. Having some Mint Juleps, with the little tin glasses and everything.

hoggert

I gotta break this pattern of drinking 4-5 beers at noon, taking a nap, then waking up at 7 shit on the weekends. At least I get everything I need to get done beforehand, but fuuuuck.

hoggert

yeah, it's terrible. I always have to go take a peak at the first page of this thread to motivate me to get off my ass afterwards. That fucking sandwich, oh yes.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got some 11$ 4 pack called monks blood. Its alright. Very fruity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom