• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
too furry, wouldn't pet

I wouldn't let you pet him anyways. Keep your greasy fingers to yourself TBH.

Anyways I had to get early up like usual and I'm a mess. Like, wow. Fuck. We were super lit up and walking home then she wanted to stop at another bar on the way. Don't really remember leaving there but that's okay I guess. Doesn't matter anyways. Nothing matters.

Snuggybear have you listened to the new Teebs album cause ~~~

For sure. I remember it being good but that's all I remember TBH. I consume so much music these days it's hard to keep up sometimes. I'll have to give it another spin if I ever get the chance.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Would you rather experience someone talking 'bout their by-choice diet constraints or brag about how much money they make?

Choose wisely

I'd rather rot in a back alley dumpster TBH

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I think I'm half way between this dimension and the next. Gonna make stuff tortellini tonight with spicy Italian sausage. Anyone is invited!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Do we accept referring to granola bars as granny bars?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
They have exclusive cemeteries for us cool dudes, right? Just contemplating my mortality ATM. I mean they don't mix members of our cabal like Dennis Rodman in with the normals, right?

kehs

Banned
I have plans to be accidentally slip into a barrel of jack daniels so that some poor sap can drink me when I'm gone.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just got a 24oz Racer 5 and a monkshine single. :eek: I'm bad.

But I have two days off now and work is super crazy so I'm pretty happy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
are you talking about the show in sf in 10 days

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm missing two phones amongst my stuff. I'm actually a little concerned. The last time I saw them was ~6 months ago. I'm missing a first generation motorola droid and a blackberry pearl both loaded with several gigabyte memory cards full of pictures.
J2 is that you on my insta drinking cannibis spikes beer?
Thats me! Yeah, my IG name is my cat's name/my other handle.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We just need to revitalize the brand.

I never really read any of the other CTs so its hard for me to gauge if we're an anomaly or not.

So our big art festival thing is like the largest demo festival in northern california or something.. not that that means much but it IS printed on our flyer. I think I'm gonna buy a NeoGAF shirt to wear that day. Its on june 21st. I want the cat boombox design.

ok i just bought a neogaf tshirt lmao

goon with the weird beard avatar. wanna fight? let's go. mono e mono. i will pay for your flight if you don't live in the east. i shit money and queef gold. let me know.
sorry that was rude. i would kiss you before i make love to you.

dude a bug just landed in my beer.. he floated struggling for a lil.. i tried to flick him out.
wait he's still kickin.
saved him.. he's lickin his chops now.. idk what to feed a horse/house fly?!
8Qr1Trc.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm missing two phones amongst my stuff. I'm actually a little concerned. The last time I saw them was ~6 months ago. I'm missing a first generation motorola droid and a blackberry pearl both loaded with several gigabyte memory cards full of pictures.

Thats me! Yeah, my IG name is my cat's name/my other handle.
You're awesome! 💜

I gotta post in gaming all the time now because this thread is so boring. Very disappointing in some of you guys, especially Manny.
FUCK A DUCK

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Man its like you're thinking "whats grosser my finger or the bug."
Master Splinter have you really only been posting on neogaf for 6 months? Its ok, you can tell the truth here.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't know they were playing. Would go, but probably won't knowing me.

Yeah, I work. :\ Did you see xxyxx last week/two weeks ago? My buddy and I were gonna go but then we kinda tacitly decided not to and never acknowledged it.

i feel weird. i legit saved him from his death. idk if i can do it. they don't bite. i will let him roam around my house. he will do no harm. if he does. he is dead. that shit don't fly with me.
lil shit buzzed past me as i posted.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I hope your rent was like $2.40. And I hope you shorted them.

I used to let spiders live and only kicked them out when I had guests coming over :(

fuck these dudes though I musta killed hundreds at my old apt they were everywhere

i name spiders. i love them. they eat gross ass bugs. like the one flying around my pickle jar and beer.

j2d2 i don't rent. i own a beautiful 1/2 bedroom home with 2/4 acres. im gonna catch that bug and grill it. i think blue cheese would compliment it well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey homeowner!

Sorry, I was talking to moblin with the apt comment.
But damn, yeah I don't own a house.

Also today I learned about quinacridone.

yeah it was a cheap apt

they were everywhere though starting in the spring, no matter what I did there would be dozens a week

it was a mess

they also fought the spiders which made me sad :(

edit: let me get a beer and mourn the fallen

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No, theres an actual friendslist and it actually requires both parties to mutually accept one another as friends. I'm not trolling.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
hey! I WUL back! Just WUL me and I'll WUL you on my alt account Jtwo-2!!!!!!

WUL Count: 666

womens underwear leggings?
god damn. that new mj song.. sooo good. i miss him.
edit. that fuckin bug is back. i should of drowned him. lil shit doesn't even want to hang out. just buzzin around. if he flies close to me again i am going to slap him. fuck his direspect.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
IRL you walk within 40 feet of my grave and are wirelessly transmitted a copy of my Dark Souls character save coolman+

Cool guy buried here says the gravestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom