• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't bother. But man in all the hubbub I forgot I met a girl while waiting for my breakfast sandwich who had a seriously amazing gap I'm not even joking around. I'm supposed to see her saturday but I wonder how she will feel when the rugged masculine beard is gone and is replaced by a clean cut pretty boy image.

Is it all over for me bros?

You should have waited.

I just did 10 shots of Jack and I feel nothing. This is v. upsetting.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Saw edge of tomorrow yet or still working on it jtwo?

Just came back from it myself.

Just saw it! Soooo awesome. It maybe could have been a little shorter but it was super well done.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This girl in my crew acknowledged my strength. My crushing hugs gave it Away. She was like that dude is strong. Pdrunk work in the morning but fuck it it's friday, end of the week.

hoggert

Fucking drank too much on an empty stomach last night, didn't end up eating anything, and woke up still kind of drunk 😨

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I'm feeling that this morning. But it's fuck it friday so nothing really matters as soon as I get out of here. 😎

kehs

Banned
So I've been waking up just straight up laughing the past couple of nights. Not like I woke up because it was a funny dream. Like me laughing out loud literally woke me up and I had no idea why cause I couldn't remember the dream.

Like three times last night, twice the night before and like four times before that.

Tarkus

Going to the bar tonight.....PBR and southern rock....what can go wrong?
Same thing I did last night. Just don't get on metal-GAF when you get home and tell them what's wrong with metal in 2014 or rip some poor guy for posting a video of his guitar playing.

arab

hi everyone

WaO82Qu.gif

welcome home son

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

✦COSMIC.JOURNEY✦ ☄☆☽ by †king snuggles†

Lettuce hold hands together and drift off on a journey through the cosmos.
Praise be to the sea of stars, the origin of existence, our infinite god. Blessed be thy incomprehensible expanses. I am but a grain of sand before your vast deserts, a meaningless flicker of life. Amen. 🙌🌌💋✨💫

I have a headache and feel like I might puke.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I texted a girl today too. 📲💆

She's my girlfriend's friend but I could probably pull it off if I was single. She would normally be out of my league but she has terrible judgement and really poor standards. She's probs lonely enough ATM to go for me TBH. I don't think I'll ever experience love again unless my cats count. 🐯

Wool

Just got tickets for Modest Mouse in Missoula this summer. Cold Vein, you better show.

I've been playing "DISC GOLF" a lot in the past month. It's fun. Why didn't anyone tell me about this? There are cup holders for your beer at the start of every hole. The other day my buddy was smoking a cigarette and this hippie just appeared from the woods and asked if it was a spliff. It wasn't.

I think I'm going to South America for about a month this summer. Bolivia/Peru/Argentina. Salsashark I need a list of ~50 important words to use in conversation. Is YOLO pronounced YOYO in Spanish? If I need to make small talk with the locals will they know who the Minnesota Timberwolves are?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8umvDMhjQM

Noshino

so tonight i took someone under my wing

i get this guy in, and he blows it

he is all like im shy bro

im like fuck it

so i end up going with some other chick to her place

right before i get to her place i find out that her mother is my coworker

fml :(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Currently struggling with my place in the universe, I need to go to WF to buy beer and fish so I can eat but I also went there like 3 hours ago to buy bacon. I don't want to go back because there is definitely some social covenant about going into the same grocery store at too short an interval. So tough man. Sooooo sooooo tough.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I always feel like the clerks are all like "this sicko again? what this fuckin guy's problem" or whatever. 😓

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I did it. I bought a 6 pack of racer 5 and 2.166 pounds of pork shoulder. Also a cola to cook the pork in.

so delish ultafine doubleman hello dude

I've been having fun and drinking for few hours now and just received a bad grade on my email.

Fucking hell, going to have fun tonight with this shit on my conscience. Fuck.

skynidas

Banned
I've been having fun and drinking for few hours now and just received a bad grade on my email.

Fucking hell, going to have fun tonight with this shit on my conscience. Fuck.

fuck, i know that feel. i always get fucked up when bad grades come on the email. hate that shit.

arab

Just got tickets for Modest Mouse in Missoula this summer. Cold Vein, you better show.

I've been playing "DISC GOLF" a lot in the past month. It's fun. Why didn't anyone tell me about this? There are cup holders for your beer at the start of every hole. The other day my buddy was smoking a cigarette and this hippie just appeared from the woods and asked if it was a spliff. It wasn't.

I think I'm going to South America for about a month this summer. Bolivia/Peru/Argentina. Salsashark I need a list of ~50 important words to use in conversation. Is YOLO pronounced YOYO in Spanish? If I need to make small talk with the locals will they know who the Minnesota Timberwolves are?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8umvDMhjQM

disc golf is fucking legit. i also like playing ultimate to keep my brown physique in order. i'm gonna get really baked tonight and just goof around. day drink tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom