• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah, I work. :\ Did you see xxyxx last week/two weeks ago? My buddy and I were gonna go but then we kinda tacitly decided not to and never acknowledged it.
I saw him a little over a year ago and it wasn't that great. Teebs' set was real good before him though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Shouts out to all you queen bees makin honey

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You're practically oozing with sexual aggression. 🍆
🆔🔞🚫

Anyway I have 12 hours to do nothing but please my fancys and then I go see tom cruise kill a man with a gun.

hoggert

Drink some shandys and go on cruise control in the reals

I know they're like 2% or some shit but the ginger beer ones are true chill outside id don't give a fuck it's raining I don't care

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa ok I'll stop it man. I'm doing lots of chores and just purchased that game the forest. Goodbye forever.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm doing fun chores. I'm organizing my desk.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Does he have any Deli experience? What kind of sandwiches can he make? Is he familiar with aiolis? What sort of breads can he bake? Would he bring his own meat slicer or does he expect you to accomodate that? Lots of questions, Snuggler. You better think about this.

Mully

I feel like my dad looks down on me each time I grab a shandy from the fridge. I think he believes that shandies are wine coolers.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn bros, forgot to bring quarters for the arcade machines at the theater.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The day has come to shave this beard. The weather is too hot to be dealing with this shit.
Hopefully you got a max beard pic for documentation

We at the bar coming close to closing time. It's been pfun. Got a few cans at home I shouldn't drink cuz I work in the morning but that's totally gonna happen. It'll be friday so fuck it.

Hopefully you got a max beard pic for documentation

We at the bar coming close to closing time. It's been pfun. Got a few cans at home I shouldn't drink cuz I work in the morning but that's totally gonna happen. It'll be friday so fuck it.

Didn't bother. But man in all the hubbub I forgot I met a girl while waiting for my breakfast sandwich who had a seriously amazing gap I'm not even joking around. I'm supposed to see her saturday but I wonder how she will feel when the rugged masculine beard is gone and is replaced by a clean cut pretty boy image.

Is it all over for me bros?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't have any stats but if you have a good look it'll work either way. Some dudes look good with a beard but I think generally speaking clean is better. But if it's not to late you should snap a photo for comparisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom