• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ixEE4BCkb5zvN.gif

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
So everyone in here knows this but I have to learn things the hard way: don't buy the $5 wine from the convenience store. It's really terrible. It's pretty much grape soda. And I like grape soda but that's really not what was expected.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I drank one beer and feel pretty tipsy TBH
gonna watch Grand Budapest Hotel now that its out on home video streaming

kehs

Banned
I hate how stupid the "fingerprint off the fragmented bullet from the concrete block" scene is in dark knight.

Fucking hate hate hate.

Axis

So I just got home from work and I'm sitting here sipping on this new beer that I discovered a few weeks ago. It's called Time Traveler and is pretty damn good. I don't drink too many beers, but I have to say that I'm a big fan of this one.

This, a good cigarette and a podcast - I'm set for the night.

MisterNoisy

Wine after beer = great times. Got all the cooking squared away, so we're all hammered on wine waiting for the oven to get fucking done.

Wine after beer = great times. Got all the cooking squared away, so we're all hammered on wine waiting for the oven to get fucking done.

nooooo I use beer to chase wine

I got to the liquor store minutes before they closed, the dude at the counter was like "I was wondering when you were going to show up"
b9jj7.png

Got home inna cab from my first date with this girl. It's there is hope, she's awesome and wants to go another date. I'm just buzzed now on Johnny walker and good feels.

AkuMifune

Banned
A bottle of red, a bottle of white. A bottle of sake and then a joint. Well it should rhyme.

Yo.

❤ you guys. Don't say it often enough. And when I do I get banned or arrested.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Multiple beers. Wish I had some to bring home but that ship about to sale. GF never stays over anymore which sometimes hurts but 2nite I'm okay with it cuz that means I can just fade out to some tunes.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Multiple beers. Wish I had some to bring home but that ship about to sale. GF never stays over anymore which sometimes hurts but 2nite I'm okay with it cuz that means I can just fade out to some tunes.
Snuggs can you just break up with her? I've never had a white girl in my life.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
White girls are alright. Used to fuck my current one nightly but it's like one day she just shut it down. My thirst is strong. Previous one was not a good match relationship wise but basically dtf every single night. If she was still around my dangus would most likely be inside her ATM. Thats probably why I acc. knocked her up, but man it was great in the moment.

Same with a couple others around that time. The real GF before that was kinda cold but she had that busty petite look that slays me and I got it in way more than now.

Pdrunk went into overdrive during closing time.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wish I had more to drink or smoke. Badly. Listening to a prototype mix that's p amazing tbh. Sort of a sequel to my release me mix, but the other side of the same coin. RM was about the agony of longing. Like a mirage oasis in a desert of thirst. This one is not about the tension but the release. The power of touch, the euphoria of connection. Love and passion. Sweet relief. I used to know that feeling.

PeAce out ✌️

You post one spoof-thread in gaming and suddenly 8 years turns into junior piss-bowl status.

moving tomorrow. small miracles.

I will drown in the names of the banned

For the first time in probably a decade, E3 doesn;t have me excited.

Maybe it's Ryan Davis and the GB crew not baing the same. The dancing otter with his fish. But besides Metal Gear I just don't care.

Peter, goddamn, I took down my account recently, and you know I physically wrote down every track you posted over the last maybe two years or so. I got it on paper in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom