• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Loc

Yeeee its my birthday.

v6VXZxE.jpg

OG Loc

Meanwhile my girlfried whois out of town left me a voicemail hating because im havin fun without her. Wow get a hobby Olivia ol Silky Johnson lookin ass

Salsa

what a shitty night

went to that place, found the people I know, they were all talking amongst themselves. the people who I do know enough to hang out with me left

ended up sharing a cab with this girl, she was cool, but I could have stayed home just as well really

im 31. age is but a number my friend. i grow wiser everyday. when you were learning to wipe your ass, i was out cruising the streets in an iroc-z. my only words of wisdom are. TRAVEL. travel as much as you can. that's the best advice i gave myself at 22 and look at me. 31. banging moms, no relationship, and posting advice on a gaming message board.

J. Bravo

so basically you're saying i should take this 23/hr job with potential for 32 hours of time and a half and 12 hours of double time? that way i can make some bank, pay off some debts, and travel within like a year.

edit: if i worked all the hours they could give me (7 12s), i'd make (40*23) + (32*34.5) + (12*46) = 920 + 793.5 + 552 = $2265.5/week = $9,062/month. obviously i wouldn't work 84 hours a week every month, but the potential is there....damn.

J. Bravo

i want to move to washington, oregon, colorado, or utah. mostly for the mountains and outdoorsy stuff. i just got back from a week in the mountains of colorado and it was dope as hell. would love to be there year round.

which part? i used to visit denver 5 years ago. had a friend out there. he took me to mt evans i want to say. the one you can drive up to 14k. i stayed up there for 5 min before i felt like i was going to pass out. went to estes, saw boulder, and spent a bunch of time at the rocky mtn national park. it's beautiful, city is very clean, but to live there. no thank you. i prefer oregon over rado any day.
although nothing beats the weather in denver.

my old trip to oregon. would of loved to get more footy, but my camera's got stolen from the hotel.
http://youtu.be/H3VX46KX6Mw

J. Bravo

monday we drove there. tuesday we went to great sand dunes national park and had a blast finding steep hills and sledding down them haha. had a couple of gnarly wipeouts. wednesday we drove to a campground called collegiate peaks (they have mt yale and princeton, and i think one other mountain), and did a whitewater rafting trip on the arkansas. had a couple of class 4 rapids. that was the best part of the trip. then thursday we hiked up mt yale. trailhead starts at something like 9.5k? made it to 14k feet aka the summit, took some dope pictures, then walked back down. friday we went to mt princeton hot springs and relaxed. drove back yesterday.

we were southwest of denver i wanna say.

Wool

i want to move to washington, oregon, colorado, or utah. mostly for the mountains and outdoorsy stuff. i just got back from a week in the mountains of colorado and it was dope as hell. would love to be there year round.

Come to Montana. Outdoors activities everywhere you look.

My friend bought a glock yesterday, and we're going out to the mountains to shoot it today. What do I need to know ahead of time? Is it like Counter Strike?

western montana/wyoming/colorado is so pretty and property is so cheap out there (most places)

the rockies are so much more interesting and beautiful than the appalachians; best american mountain chain ever

western montana/wyoming/colorado is so pretty and property is so cheap out there (most places)

the rockies are so much more interesting and beautiful than the appalachians; best american mountain chain ever

asshole the apps are amazing. only because they are located near the best coast. maine and new hampshire are beautiful.

found this gem while throwing out my playstations.
NofGOkD.jpg

J. Bravo

Come to Montana. Outdoors activities everywhere you look.

My friend bought a glock yesterday, and we're going out to the mountains to shoot it today. What do I need to know ahead of time? Is it like Counter Strike?
Montana would also be cool. Might be a tad cold for my tastes tho.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
guys.
there are OT mexico 66 slipons that have metal eyelets for vanity only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom