• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just killed an ant. he was walking on my foot. i tried to squash him, i ended up breaking off a bunch of his legs. he squirmed for a lil then i stomped him. i didn't feel bad.

Salsa

was invited to this con by 2 hot chicks who like anime, didnt go

10414024_578867838898649_697673568_n.jpg

should have

ticket was kinda expensive

ended up eating tacos at my sister's

eh

girl on the right is cute, but taken. the leftover left girl is also cute, but she is more of a my shit smells like shit. i like the girl in the middle though.. that i could get with.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
just killed an ant. he was walking on my foot. i tried to squash him, i ended up breaking off a bunch of his legs. he squirmed for a lil then i stomped him. i didn't feel bad.
I despise bugs but I can't kill them. I just grab them softly with a tissue then put it in the trash.

Salsa

girl on the right is cute, but taken. the leftover left girl is also cute, but she is more of a my shit smells like shit. i like the girl in the middle though.. that i could get with.

none is taken breh

girl on the right is aunt's cousin and girl on the left is hot friend

those dudes are just random spongebob cosplay dudes, girls went alone

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
like your style. btw just went outside to smoke a butt. killed 2 ants and 1 cave cricket.
You're a murderer. There is no more objective worth in a bug's life versus a human's. You denied three beings their existence and you will pay for it. The cosmos never forget.

kehs

Banned
Everyone in here except snuggs, elo, jtwo, acrid, salsa, mob, del, bri, aids, kis, andy, _______ and zero can go eat shit and die.

Wool

We've got a rogue poster here. (R.P) Callin' people full of shit, goon, etc... We better get Acrid on the phone to come clean up this mess.

Someone call Wool too, he'll know what to do.
I'm gonna sit this one out, seen to many R.P.As in my life. (rogue poster aftermath) plus I got that kid to deal with now.

I'm sorry I wasn't here for you...

jbbcCe1VoBfPMh.jpg

ddNBQ.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm not going to make it. Last night was a bad idea. There are no words to describe just how much I hate my job and this ridiculous fucking person they stuck me with down here. Pray for me. 🙏😭

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, I miss the Simpsons. I'm so due for another S3-S10 rewatch. How is that shit not on Netflix or Hulu. 😭 Guess I'll have to rent the DVD's like it's 2003.

So is that E3 shit today or something? Didn't know.

hoggert

Never understood the angry drunks. Me, when I'm angry I drink. And then I'm happy. Which is depressing in it's own right lol

Also now that I've recovered from my 24 hr drunkness + 48 hangover it's time to finally chill out to snugglers new mix

arab

i'm only angry when i'm hungry

i guess i missed some sort of shit storm with master splinter? also fuck you kehs

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I think I'm going to make twice baked potatoes too.

I want to be el's roommate.
I don't cook often and I clean up even less. I play video games and am obnoxious when I drink wine which is all I really can drink at the moment with my stomach problems. I pay rent on time but I don't like anything in my name. Sometimes I dip in the shower and it miss washing away some tobacco leaves. I'm a clean freak who is too lazy to clean and you might disapprove of everything I do for the most part. If you can manage that I'm game.

kehs

Banned
I think I'm going to make twice baked potatoes too.

I don't cook often and I clean up even less. I play video games and am obnoxious when I drink wine which is all I really can drink at the moment with my stomach problems. I pay rent on time but I don't like anything in my name. Sometimes I dip in the shower and it miss washing away some tobacco leaves. I'm a clean freak who is too lazy to clean and you might disapprove of everything I do for the most part. If you can manage that I'm game.

we shalll live in a whiskey drowned mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom