• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroRay

Dude you never even told me your real name. You were like "call me Cop" to everyone.

Unless that is your real name. Better stay away from certain neighborhoods bruh.

kehs

Banned
i hope jtwo is in right side of history for the facebook oculus circus

uh i said my name man, i dont feel bad then

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man I'm drunk listening to Young Thug and thinkin bout my new kitty. Basically in a state of bliss. Too bad I gotta get up for werk in the morn tomorrow but fuck it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
There is no side of history to be on. What's done is done. My enthusiasm remains.

My friends wife wants me to go jogging with her on Saturday, and as a guy who can appreciate the female form.. I gotta say: I'm into it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Has anyone ever put Oreo cookies on a girls nipples? Like open it up and just the frosting with one side on the cookie on the nip? Gonna try this soon. Incorporating food into sex is fun.

kehs

Banned
Has anyone ever put Oreo cookies on a girls nipples? Like open it up and just the frosting with one side on the cookie on the nip? Gonna try this soon. Incorporating food into sex is fun.

oreos are too small for the nipples on south florida girls

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just passed gas but really I'm just hyped about the next gen critter crew. I want it to be all cats but maybe a chill dog could get it in on it. Not to descrim but it's probs only furry four leggers in the crew. No lizards, sorry. Still in the prelim stages tho

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ovA6iPznvzw

qx8LO5R.jpg

tha whole siq kat krew

wish i could get in

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just passed gas but really I'm just hyped about the next gen critter crew. I want it to be all cats but maybe a chill dog could get it in on it. Not to descrim but it's probs only furry four leggers in the crew. No lizards, sorry. Still in the prelim stages tho

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ovA6iPznvzw

Yo I want a dog of some sort. And now I want a lizard too just to show how open minded I am.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Okay now we got:

Young Cali (prospect)
Bugsi (mvp)
Foxey (older cat but she's legit as fuck)
xxx

Crew is almost locked down. Pretty excited but nervous to see who takes that last slot.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What about like, another cat or something?
I've only ever had one cat a time. Monogamy, bro.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Acrid check it: My laito is lightning +2 and I need 3 more titanite chunks to level to the full +5 so I'm fuckin' chillin in the boss's castle (sleepin in his daughters bed) slaying his silver knights by the dozen for 1000souls a pop and grinding the royal sentinals for their titanite.

We need to make a rocky style montage of this before I go and slay the dragonslayers.

I'm into it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
There's been some discussion about one of young cali's brothers being adoped along with her actually. That's a lot cats but on the other hand the critter crew would be complete.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished my seventh wheat beer and all I feel is lazy.

AcridMeat

Banned
Get it done jtwo. I'm in the painting world. I made it to that section with the shitty blob dudes with shields but someone invaded me and backstabbed me. The butthole.

Smoking buddha

Snuggler I hope you go on adventures with this feline brigade.

cliff as in to the right of the blobs, there should be some corpses on pikes and crows etc

it's a great armor set, you also get a whip iirc

edit: I think (??) you might have to pick up the armor on a dead body in the very final room of that area if you search a bit, the armor will only be available if you beat the "invader"

AcridMeat

Banned
cliff as in to the right of the blobs, there should be some corpses on pikes and crows etc

it's a great armor set, you also get a whip iirc

edit: I think (??) you might have to pick up the armor on a dead body in the very final room of that area if you search a bit, the armor will only be available if you beat the "invader"
Oh okay, I died in the doorway before I cleared all of those fat slobs.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What about like, another cat or something?
I've only ever had one cat a time. Monogamy, bro.

I can feel that but there's something magical about having like three or four cats because everywhere you go there's a cat to pet plus they all have their own unique personalities which makes it fun.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My voice is starting to get gravely from chain smoking so much when I drink. It's awesome. In a few years I'm gonna be on some Nick Nolte shit.

I just got burt's bees chapstick in my eye help.

kehs

Banned
you can do that?

i should do that before i get banned again

oh wait i dont think that works when i start dropping knowledge on this forum that the powers that be cant handle

i think cyan would be an awesome owner to the forum

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It doesn't seem to be working.

I was just thinking, if each of us pitches in like 500K we could buy the forum from Evilore and run it by committee. I'd probably permaban like 90% of the posters here.

Noshino

Ugh club is dead

My think I might go for this chick who is a 6 at best, but I haven't had sex in like 2 weeks, there is this waitress that I'm putting work on but I need something for now

Problem is that this chick is like all uptight and shit

But hate fucks are graat

I'm so coo flicked right now
Oh boy I'm drunkish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom