• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I just feel like when that sure fire thing comes I'm going to be a shell of my former self so much that I can't give anything to her

Vorheez

Edit 2.0: I got nothing, this guy messed my drunk up bad. I got legit rage for this guy. Gonna get banned over this shit just a matter of time. Can't put up with these types of guys. Gotta hunt for my posts to start some shit? You're a tool.

Edit 2.0: I got nothing, this guy messed my drunk up bad. I got legit rage for this guy. Gonna get banned over this shit just a matter of time. Can't put up with these types of guys. Gotta hunt for my posts to start some shit? You're a tool.

wtf? I barely know who you are man do you realize that? I don't care about your posts. The only ones I've ever seen are the ones I can't avoid because I go to the NBA thread and this thread. You came into a thread that I'm on almost every single day and I made a sports joke which is about the tamest thing you'll see here.

Drop this paranoia and acting like a victim nonsense. In the interest of not having to deal with that stuff I'm just gonna pretend you don't exist from now on to avoid any more of this madness. My god.

Vorheez

Nahh don't you try to flip this fox. You know I don't like you. I've made it wildly obvious numerous times in the NBA thread. I stopped posting there because of you. I wanted to be the better man and just remove my self from the situation but what do we have here? You gotta quote every fuckin' thing im saying if you're in the same thread. I'm feeling good for once, had a couple drinks and wanted to chat with some gaffers but you have to start some shit. Damn well KNOWING what we have talked about in other threads. Don't play dumb.

And please. PLEASE ignore my shit. I'm not gonna hit the "ignore" button because that's some bitch made shit so this is better. I want to be here, I want to be a part of this community, but I'll get banned to call out some dude who likes my posts a little too much.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nahh don't you try to flip this fox. You know I don't like you. I've made it wildly obvious numerous times in the NBA thread. I stopped posting there because of you. I wanted to be the better man and just remove my self from the situation but what do we have here? You gotta quote every fuckin' thing im saying if you're in the same thread. I'm feeling good for once, had a couple drinks and wanted to chat with some gaffers but you have to start some shit. Damn well KNOWING what we have talked about in other threads. Don't play dumb.

And please. PLEASE ignore my shit. I'm not gonna hit the "ignore" button because that's some bitch made shit so this is better. I want to be here, I want to be a part of this community, but I'll get banned to call out some dude who likes my posts a little too much.

Haha, this guy went nuts. 🌰

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do you still work at the shoe factory or is this something different? 👞

I sincerely hate my life right now though. I feel like it couldn't get much worse but then I remember that it probably will be tomorrow. So ready to become a perma forest dweller, so over all of this bullshit.🌲 🐏

hoggert

Yeah, after 2 months of drunken bliss, I'm probably going to be back in an office soon. Worst thing will be shaving the beard off. Blah, and I still cant decide if I'm going to be a totoro with 3 spots on its chest or 7

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm going to wear a loin cloth and eat tree bark and acorns to survive. I'll praise the Sun God. 🙌 🌞 No killing animals since that's mean. After several years I'll eventually forget human language and only communicate (w/ the squirrels, chipmunks, turtles, etc) with grunts. 💋🐢 I'll sleep under the stars on a bed of moss every night. 🌌 The few people who know me will forget I ever existed. A true man of the forest, alive and free. 🚷✨

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
ASkUyPF.jpg

I think this is my favorite picture on the internet

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn, sounds like the perfect girl for me. I might head up to Montreal or where ever you're from again. Sexy, and has a nice career awaiting her so I could just kick it back at home while she brings in the money. Plus once my body starts to fail from all the drinking and smoking she can use her medical expertise to take care of me. 💊💉

Minus_Me

Damn, sounds like the perfect girl for me. I might head up to Montreal or where ever you're from again. Sexy, and has a nice career awaiting her so I could just kick it back at home while she brings in the money. Plus once my body starts to fail from all the drinking and smoking she can use her medical expertise to take care of me. 💊💉

So twisted it makes perfect sense.

Minus_Me

20-25, shes going to visit my parents for an extended vacation though. Move out when she gets back. I really feel old now that my kid sister is turning into an adult and shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I woke up feeling so fragile. Holy Christ. Eating a Sando now tho. Gonna eat pupusas tonight.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

⚡◭TɇCHNO|ⱣuNK◮⚡

Dark synth. Dope shit. This one is dedicated to the boy Jtwo, who is actually a poster on NeoGAF. Sorry for posting this I just don't have anyone else to share it with. 😎

Oculus Rift is literally the most amazing thing I have ever tried. It works so much better than I could possibly imagine. Like, I was subconsciously reaching out and touching things when I put it on it was so realistic. I was also literally terrified when I played Alien Isolation on it. I truly felt like I was that character, and when I was eventually killed by the alien I screamed and everyone looked at me.

This thing will change gaming.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Do you still work at the shoe factory or is this something different? 👞

I sincerely hate my life right now though. I feel like it couldn't get much worse but then I remember that it probably will be tomorrow. So ready to become a perma forest dweller, so over all of this bullshit.🌲 🐏
I work for a very large telecommunications company now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
SnuggleBug are you all set for the Destiny beta on the 17th of July?
I'm getting my 'Station soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom