• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't cook often and I clean up even less. I play video games and am obnoxious when I drink wine which is all I really can drink at the moment with my stomach problems. I pay rent on time but I don't like anything in my name. Sometimes I dip in the shower and it miss washing away some tobacco leaves. I'm a clean freak who is too lazy to clean and you might disapprove of everything I do for the most part. If you can manage that I'm game.

Ew, you sound gross. I couldn't live with such a filthy pig. 😷🐖

My end game is a life of hermitude in the deep forest anyways. Still now sure if I want to burrow or live in a tree yet. Or maybe inside a mountainous cavern, that could be dope.

hoggert

my level 60 irl plan is to become an actual honest to god totoro in the woods. ill brew mushroom wine and tree bark beer and get fucked up all day

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Copernicus you should get PS4 so we can play some Battlefield togeth. I'll show you ropes, I'm a pro. 🔫💯

kehs

Banned
I almost joined the marines snuggs, asvab scores were pegging.

I wanted to, I could of been of those guys sending people like noshi into battle.

kehs

Banned
instead im trying to coordinate dates with fifty year old couples

stop being a dick vein, dickvein

Rebate from from advanced auto parts says...."Service is our best part." I'm loving it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
IRL I am cartoon Persepolis girl getting lost in pirated cassettes from a land far away I bought on a street corner

Salsa

all but confirmed that venezuela has a plane ticket for july 8th to come back for 3 weeks

time to stop masturbating

Booshka

Sierra Nevada Torpedo's puttin in work. Got a 12 pack for 13 dollars, getting fucked up to price ratio is in my favor. Probably drink 5 or 6 today then work on the rest later this week.

Mully

JessicaBiel.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like the more sure I am I need to not be dating and work my own rough edges the more I want to just settle into a complacent and monotonous relationship. My work has just been soo sooo insane since the day I started and there are a LOT of girl customers. I get home after being on for 9 hours straight of talking and teaching/explaining art stuff and I'm just so fuckin' burnt. I don't want to date. I don't want to do anything. And thats an ok thing because my last two relationships got kind of sinister towards their end. I just need to be alone and context free ATM to figure out who Jtwo the almost-thirty-year-old is. BUT, bein' alone sucks. Everyone knows this. Being alone in a room is great. But being alone sucks.

So its like, I don't have a strong desire to date. But since I'm so damn busy I don't have time for it. And somehow thats giving me anxiety and my mind is projecting these fantasies of monotonous and growth-adverse relationships. Wouldn't it be nice, my brain is taunting me.

Booshka

I feel like the more sure I am I need to not be dating and work my own rough edges the more I want to just settle into a complacent and monotonous relationship. My work has just been soo sooo insane since the day I started and there are a LOT of girl customers. I get home after being on for 9 hours straight of talking and teaching/explaining art stuff and I'm just so fuckin' burnt. I don't want to date. I don't want to do anything. And thats an ok thing because my last two relationships got kind of sinister towards their end. I just need to be alone and context free ATM to figure out who Jtwo the almost-thirty-year-old is. BUT, bein' alone sucks. Everyone knows this. Being alone in a room is great. But being alone sucks.

So its like, I don't have a strong desire to date. But since I'm so damn busy I don't have time for it. And somehow thats giving me anxiety and my mind is projecting these fantasies of monotonous and growth-adverse relationships. Wouldn't it be nice, my brain is taunting me.
I am alone, not lonely

Careful about getting into relationships via your work, but definitely pursue some kind of relationship if it is bugging you.

Just be honest and if you really do have a lot of girl customers, a good one might come along and fit right into your lifestyle. Just don't get into a relationship out of desperation of loneliness, you are automatically at a disadvantage if you do that.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, thats mainly why its so frustrating.
I already made the decision to take a little while off from dating so I'm not worried about slipping into an awful relationship. I just am now frustrated. Theres thing (dating) that has always provided confidence and comfort and I'm basically just not participating right now. Its like someone just told me I can't taste fruit anymore or something.

Things are just super busy at the store. They brought me in because an employee unexpectedly quit, and there is this gigantic event on June 21st. So I've already staked out my role and getting a lot of stuff done, but THEN the warehouse guy quit. So we're the only professional art supply store in the city, preparing for the biggest vendor demo thing northern California offers and receiving palettes and palettes of canvas but theres nobody to receive and process them. When I got hired I figured I'd just be chillin' out with customers and shooting the shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It'll be cool. Just ventin' it. Don't mind the void.

I bought a 6pack of kona longboard lager and its pretty drinkable imo

I also have a billion with a capital B projects with a capital P I want to do. Which is good.

hoggert

why had i never had sol before. shits good

mully

fuck you gotta post something like that

fuck you gotta do that man fuck

im just a plain old ginger minding my own business and some ass just has to be shook at me

reminds me of the old country

Mully

why had i never had sol before. shits good

mully

fuck you gotta post something like that

fuck you gotta do that man fuck

im just a plain old ginger minding my own business and some ass just has to be shook at me

reminds me of the old country

You're a ginger too? Later this month will be gud.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

switch 30 for 23 but this is me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom