• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
nosh what happens if you go awol

i bumped a thread about tesla adding titanium to their cars and no one cares

its like obtainable unobtainium

kehs

Banned
snugs should i watch noah or nymphomaniac vol I

one has emma watson and the other has labeuofs cock

im so confused

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I dunno I'd probably rather watch the movie about weird sex than sit there for like three hours watching fucking Russel Crowe dressed like a caveman floating around on a boat.🚣😴

kehs

Banned
i dont want to read it again

its kinda long

if i may quote it, like candalous says in prover 1 :23 : 3
for thoth do not yearn to revisit that which thou has conquered

though shall indulge in the result of intense flames put upon thy kernels and suffocate with thy product of a cows nutrient

await in the darkness with the dark mollasses until the glory of light shall shine on you and bring forth a tale to which thy eyes will never once again see

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
She's not coming home until next week probably. I'm still a little worried that her owner, who is a tad unstable, might change her mind at the last minute. I called dibs on that cat pretty much as soon as she slid out of momma cat but the owners been getting all attached and shit. If she doesn't give up the cat I'm gonna be snatching it up in the middle of the night.

hoggert

my dark orbs are doing exactly 420 damage right now

oberon is pretty ok, but it's making me make dumb/fatal mistakes on the runs to bosses

Andrew.

Banned
Damn. Those times when calling dibs just isnt enough...fuck.

Looks like a great cat too. Hope you get the little bastard.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Gaming side has been JUICY this week. My goodness.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, just people postin things as true that aren't. The story of the internet.

A poster made some pretty serious accusations a developer was so incompetent it placed the entire project in jeopardy and that he was summarily fired for it.

In reality the person actually has a sick child and was forced to leave his job to care for his family.

Yup.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OmKBjeV.jpg
At target.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Rough day at work. Got some coworkers in a little bit of trouble. Really need to buy them drinks sometime. Shhhh only six pack now....

arab

i just made fajitas while nursing an irish coffee.

cumin is the god tier spice when cooking with chicken. little bit of sriracha and my tongue is in heaven

Andrew.

Banned
Female friend of mine is coming over with a bottle of tequila because shes having issues with her boyfriend.

We've been friends for years. Dated a really long time ago. And here we go..

Salsa

Female friend of mine is coming over with a bottle of tequila because shes having issues with her boyfriend.

pimp-449.gif

im being invited to this party in a place that just opened and is doing free booze if you put a like on facebook

sounds good to me

girls with bf issues bringing over alcohol. only 2 things can happen. you hook up, or she bitches about her bf the whole time. coin toss. good luck!

Andrew.

Banned
girls with bf issues bringing over alcohol. only 2 things can happen. you hook up, or she bitches about her bf the whole time. coin toss. good luck!

Oh she'll be bitchin cause that what she does, but it's all good.

Lol Andrew is that Chuck Berry?

Sure is. Straight up off of the Bill Burr sketch about Yoko Ono fucking up a jam session between him and John Lennon.

I was raised on Berry's music though too

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaCKKHcpf0w

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I just had some cute cashier totally make my afternoon. I mean, I've been having a pretty shitty afternoon so you can imagine how something that minor would perk me up.

Anyway, I'm buyin' a bubbly water, a mango and a dozen eggs which rings up to exactly 7.77. She's all: "Nice!" And I said, "Yeah, I do NOT want to round up. I wanna keep it." Then she said: "I was just about to ask." with a very pleasant eye-smile. Then I said, "the change is a palindrome as well.. oh wait no its not." And she says "You got greedy with your numbers!" And I'm like "Yeah, I just had to have that extra pattern."

And then I left with my goods.

editors note: "rounding up" is when you round up your total to the nearest even dollar and donate it to charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom