• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow. Last nite was fucked up, lol. Got max lit up and interesting things happened. I'm a bad man but no regrets.

J. Bravo

23. Bars are easy. Parties are like next level shit idk I can't control how much I drink at houses because it's free
and I don't have to drive home

hoggert

transistor is awesome and i am so terrible at it that i'm thinking about cutting back on the beer to properly enjoy it. first boss absolutely destroyed me, i resorted to charming those tentacles so they would heal me (i think?) until my charm got overloaded

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
One of the telltale signs of being over the deep end is when you get locked out of your phone from fucking up your password so many times. Always happens. Don't remember getting back home but apparently I walked and something happened to my thumb. Got really crazy towards the end from what I can remember.

arab

One of the telltale signs of being over the deep end is when you get locked out of your phone from fucking up your password so many times. Always happens. Don't remember getting back home but apparently I walked and something happened to my thumb. Got really crazy towards the end from what I can remember.

why don't you stop talking about how crazy last night was and actually tell us what you did last night?

i got drunk and watched alien at a small movie theater

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I need to stop buying 1.5 liter bottles of wine. And dipping while your drunk is intense shit. I had the biggest head change in existence. Thought my head was gonna spin off my body.

coldvein

Banned
how to be a good guy and cleanse yourself of sin:

walk out ya appt building, find some old ladies fiddling with the parking meter not understanding the first thing about digital numbers or credit cards. they have a family member with cancer in the nearby hospital. you ask them what what space they're in. 15. you slide your own card and pay for 3 hours of their parking. they ask if they can give you 9 dollars. you say, no,i got this, god bless you and yours.

coldvein

Banned
that link might not work. and i know some of my DT homies only read this thread. SO:

hello fellow "cat owners"

cats are the worst roommates ever. they pee on your stuff. they pull some poop out of their box and play with it. they get bored and leave their poop wherever they want. they vomit on your clothing and dont give a fuck.

if any human roomies displayed this same behavior you would either 1) beat the shit out of them or 2) expel them from your house forever. but we cant. why?

BECAUSE *WE* *LOVE* *CATS* ..

at least my girlfriend loves cats. she just left for vacation, wont be back for ten days. one of the cats is obviously sick/in trouble. he's had kidney problems before. for a few months we had to give him some kind of IV drip (which sucked). he seemed nice and friendly and healthy for a few months. now he's not eating, is skinny as fuck, and wont even bite me (as i trained him to do; KILL). what do i do?

hoggert

That fucking sucks dude. Some of the posts in that thread make me want to idk ignore more people than I should. Fucking idiots.

Hope shit gets sorted out for the little killer

Halo 2

Banned
That fucking sucks dude. Some of the posts in that thread make me want to idk ignore more people than I should. Fucking idiots.

Hope shit gets sorted out for the little killer

I tried to help and got accused of being a poor con-man.

Time for another PBR.

hoggert

Gaming sides alright as long as you stick to the dungeon crawler, stg, or random other niche title threads. All the folks with zero self awareness/humor: Vitagaf, naughtygod-gaf, some of animegaf, etc. and all the wannabe game journalists can get loved on

kehs

Banned
vein, they get stupid.

I could just about reconcile anything that ot people do, but gaming side? Fuck that place.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I tried to help and got accused of being a poor con-man.

Time for another PBR.
It was just very suspect. That's all. Trying to protect our boy coldvein from people looking to take advantage of him in his moment of vulnerability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom