• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty fucking broasted right now. In the sense that I'm fucked. I made big mistakes and picked the wrong school.

I was so close, I had all these UC's accepting me and now I gotta spend another 4 months at this shitty junior college and hope to go to a decent state schooI.

If I had to blame anyone for all of this, it would be manny. Always blame manny.

Halo 2

Banned
shits delicious

Broasted_Chicken_Breast.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Cats don't do any of that shit coldvein. Don't be stupid.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, I think I'm missing something the link to that thread was broken.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No!!! Agh!
Ok I'm sorry. First: I hadn't finished reading it. So I only got the I hate cats part and was joking in a dry fashion that cats don't do the stuff they obviously do, like make messes.

Then I got to the part at the end where it turns out its all about a sick cat. Sorry.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hello? Coldvein? Are you there?

I'm really sorry.

Hellooooooo?

coldvein

Banned
you dont even know what that means.

i got so drunk and depressed i decided to get in my drug stash

find me on tinychat. maybe.

except there was the last time when my cam was being accessed by an outside party

I'm pretty fucking broasted right now. In the sense that I'm fucked. I made big mistakes and picked the wrong school.

I was so close, I had all these UC's accepting me and now I gotta spend another 4 months at this shitty junior college and hope to go to a decent state schooI.

If I had to blame anyone for all of this, it would be manny. Always blame manny.

What happen?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Did I tell you guys I finally got the new soundcloud app? 🙏

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Got mad at wife.. because instead of wanting to go out she wanted to read one of those damn Divergent books instead... then hours fucking later she's like.. wanna go do something.

No, it's like 7:30pm now.. on a Saturday.. I don't want to take the kids out to dinner now... there's a reason I said something hours a freaking go.

Anyhow... whiskey is solving this. Though wish the kids wanted to watch something better than Chicken Little.. I don't even no where this bottle of Jim Beam Devil's Cut came from.. but right about now.. don't care.

Dammit.. there's a fight on HBO too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom