• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm thinking about taking my girl to nyc for a date. we never really do dates. i think nyc, theater, dinner.. cute right? i live 20 min from the city, which i hate. nyc sucks assballs.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sooo against my will I'm going to an aquabats show on Tuesday... I'm not even sure what that means.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Aren't they all like 80 years old by now?
I think so! And I heard there was gonna be a puppet show or something. To be honest I'm not exactly excited about this. One of my coworkers floated it past and before I could give anything more than a tentative well that could be interesting she bought the tickets. :| it was so rude. And it's at 7pm on a day we get off at 5pm I don't want to drive to the city under time pressure ever. I'm not a teenager anymore. Knowing people sucks, I just want to lay in bed alone forever.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It just sucks. I can't really say anything because its supposed to be this big fun thing.. and I don't want to dampen her enthusiasm. But its like jesus christ. I'm fairly sure my other coworker is going as well had the same reaction. It went from "hey there is this show. did you know about it?" to "i just spent 90$ on tickets for everyone!!!" in the span of like 5 minutes. And THEN she bought bracelets for us to wear that say aquabats on them and its like what the fuck dude,

• I don't even really like or know that band
  • wearing merch from the band playing is undisputedly lame
  • three people wearing the exact same piece of merch is like king of lame as fuck mountain
  • asking a person to wear something is such a HUGE boundary to break
  • what will everyone think, etc..

Blech. Whatever. I'm sure it will actually be a fun time. I'm not driving and will bring some caronated makers mark.

kehs

Banned
batssite_06.jpg

The fuck?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I know.
I know.

😒

What if it psychologically alters me in some fashion? What if I come away with the urge to buy fingerless checkerboard gloves?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its mostly just that the show starts at 7pm. That sucks. Poor planning sucks, and that is poor planning.

The store closes at 5pm which means even IF we're able to lock the doors at 5pm on the dot we won't be on the road until at least 5:30.

Trying to get from here to a concert in San Francisco in 90 minutes is fucking bullshit. I've done it a million times and every single time I say "that will be the last time." its just not fun. I know its gonna go down the same way it always does, no matter the people, no matter the crowd.. its just not enough time.

Situations like that make me so uncomfortable.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
When I go to hell I'm pretty sure they're going to be playing ska music 24/7. That and Smash Mouth.

🔥😫🎶🎷😎🎸🔥👹

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMG I accidentally unplugged the computer that runs the credit card server today. 🐈

Not a big deal, I actually feel slightly silly at how panicked I was. I didn't externalize it very much but on the inside I was about two inches tall. However, in the process I learned that I am by far the most computer literate of anyone in the organization including the owner. I wasn't quite sure how plugged in he was until today. So I'm gonna use the opportunity to read up on the manuals of the P.o.S [point of sale] software we use and see if he'll let me make some changes. 🚪➡🌟

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This new mix is transcendent TBH. My best work yet. Basically inspired by the "Aokigahara" forest of Japan. Dedi 2 all the lonely skeletons turning to dust. Wind and rain turns the bone 2 fossil. Both physical and spirit washed away by the unflinching cruelty of time. Tragic trill. 🎎 gorgeous pain, but pain all the same.

Posting it tomorrow. 🎌

The kitten seriously destroyed another pair of hphones and they were my best, cost over a hundo. Good thing for him he's too cute to get mad at.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This new mix is transcendent TBH. My best work yet. Basically inspired by the "Aokigahara" forest of Japan. Dedi 2 all the lonely skeletons turning to dust. Wind and rain turns the bone 2 fossil. Both physical and spirit washed away by the unflinching cruelty of time. Tragic trill. 🎎 gorgeous pain, but pain all the same.

Posting it tomorrow. 🎌

The kitten seriously destroyed another pair of hphones and they were my best, cost over a hundo. Good thing for him he's too cute to get mad at.
damn I'm hyped 👍

kehs

Banned
Don't sweat it elo, we're all dicks.

Some gurthier than others, but all dicks the same.

e: It's a bit early, but TC is empty as fuck and drunkgaf needs to get in there.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snugs for real that mix is flames and it is guiding the vibe of my night

Drinking Unibroue beers, burning incense, and vibing
Don't know how I'll ever top it. Probably gonna quit my job and live in an abandoned warehouse (w/ wifi) for like three months while I meditate for inspiration and plumb the depths of soundcloud for the hottest shit for my next mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom