• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
AFrzFkp.jpg

She don't give a fuck

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
@J2 a kind fellow is giving me a Destiny beta code. I should probably stay inside and just play that tonight since I've been going ham lately but I've been really bristling with energy lately so I dunno. Might roll on out a bit and peep some nature. 🚴👋🐑

Cute babe still on my mind but I guess there's no conceivable way I could move forward with that in my current situation. Dunno. Seems like the best opportunities always appear at the worst times. We'll see.

AcridMeat

Banned
Snuggs how many times do we have to tell you go out with that chick and break up with your current one.

Come on son. Listen to arab. That's not something you can say often.

Been a bit edgy lately due to earthquakes happening around the globe, and due to living in SoCal,...
just finished a couple of cups of this ... (best anxiety remedy ever...)

imag2811ioktq.jpg

Don't care much about anything right now LOL ...
What earthquakes ???

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snuggs how many times do we have to tell you go out with that chick and break up with your current one.

Come on son. Listen to arab. That's not something you can say often.

I just don't want to hurt her. And it will, bad. 😔 We haven't had any "serious" talks about the future, but we've been together for awhile and she's been all about getting a place and shit. It'll be like a stab in the heart, but I guess you do what you gotta do when you've reached that point of no return. 🔪💔

But last night was probs a one-off exp. anyways. We were deep under the influence and haven't talked since. She's probs all like fuck, who was that random creep I talked to. Just gonna let it be for now. Still...there's a part of me having a hard time just strugging it off.

Mully

There's a guy in the Malaysian Airline shootdown thread who's claiming his friend died on MH370 and another friend died on the plane downed today. I have a hard time believing that happened. Although, it seems like he lives in Malaysia, but his post history indicates he's either the best at everything or has the best stuff. One of those types.

I hope I'm wrong, but I've seen similar people like him. With all of that said, I may be just projecting my former pathological liar tendencies onto him.

There's a guy in the Malaysian Airline shootdown thread who's claiming his friend died on MH370 and another friend died on the plane downed today. I have a hard time believing that happened. Although, it seems like he lives in Malaysia, but his post history indicates he's either the best at everything or has the best stuff. One of those types.

I hope I'm wrong, but I've seen similar people like him. With all of that said, I may be just projecting my former pathological liar tendencies onto him.

How much have you been drinking ?

I had a beer. What happens if I have two?

Do I become a conspiracy nutter?

I'll join you.

LOL,... nah, im just saying it because i too had a friend who died on the 911 stuff, and usually when the conversation comes up (at any bar and what not) there's always someone who lost at least 3 or 4 "friends" at that tragedy ...

Now, let me put a bit of an articulation to my thoughts but as i read those same posts you noted, i actually felt the same way ... haha

if anything, one beer is not enough,... 3 (the six pack sounds just right) or more may be the norm around here

(excuse any stupidity expressed on my posts, ... please go ahead and blame the wine)

Mully

LOL,... nah, im just saying it because i too had a friend who died on the 911 stuff, and usually when the conversation comes up (at any bar and what not) there's always someone who lost at least 3 or 4 "friends" at that tragedy ...

Now, let me put a bit of an articulation to my thoughts but as i read those same posts you noted, i actually felt the same way ... haha

if anything, one beer is not enough,... 3 or more may be the norm around here

(excuse any stupidity expressed on my posts, ... please go ahead and blame the wine)

Yeah a lot of people from my town (NYC suburb) died during 9/11. Suddenly the town's acquaintances became good friends after their passing. A lot of people romanticize and personalize a tragedy to get some sympathy for something they really aren't related to. It rubs me the wrong way.

It was especially frustrating when a good friend killed himself a few years ago. We were close in high school, didn't really talk much in college. He got in contact with me a few months before his death and we got close again. Heck we were working together most days and shooting the shit about our mistakes and past relationships at night.

Then he killed himself and people who rarely spoke to him were writing 1,000 word Facebook posts about, "his smile." For context, my high school graduating class was somewhere between 600-700 people.

Looking over the guy's history even more, it seems like he's living the good life and unfortunately his friends were in the wrong place. Sucks for him, but either way it's been cool talking about the reactions some people get after this type of stuff. Not a lot of people recognize the romantification that happens after tragedies.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Shitfaced Destiny in T-Minus 2 hours.

I'm juuust about ready. Gonna shower first so I'm clean and presentable for the traveler.
I set my PS4 to a DMZ server on my router but the Playstation OS still says its a NAT type 3. I've been reading some reddit configuration threads though and it sounds like that might just be a glitch.

I've never had matchmaking problems before in any game with my network setup but just trying to make sure I see as many guardians as possible.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit. I was just going back and forth about going to the liquor store because I'm kinda lazy right now and I remembered I have a bottle of wine my boss gave me.

Oh boy. Dis gon' be good.
I am so showered. I feel fabulous.

I'm in Oslo, bored as shit drinking an overpriced vodka soda. Was out before and met some darn pretty girls. Tall and blonde and just beautiful. Tempted to try my luck, but I'm lazy as shit.

oslo, like norway oslo? never saw more beautiful girls then when i was in scandinavia. i'd say try your luck.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just don't want to hurt her. And it will, bad. 😔 We haven't had any "serious" talks about the future, but we've been together for awhile and she's been all about getting a place and shit. It'll be like a stab in the heart, but I guess you do what you gotta do when you've reached that point of no return. 🔪💔

But last night was probs a one-off exp. anyways. We were deep under the influence and haven't talked since. She's probs all like fuck, who was that random creep I talked to. Just gonna let it be for now. Still...there's a part of me having a hard time just strugging it off.
All I'm saying is just meet up with them and see how it goes snug. See where life takes you.

I had an awesome hike but it was super foggy so all of the views weren't in existence. Had some pizza afterwards as a reward. I wish I could say I came home to some destiny but no ps4 yet. :/

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I looked over the texts and I guess she put the ball and my court 🏀 and told me to get at her if I wanted to hang.

Being the way I am I felt like she might not have felt the same way the next day without the booze running thru her veins but I dunno. Fear of rejection is some shit. Maybe she wouldn't be interested, maybe she spent the day waiting for a text, who knows.

But most importantly I'm a fucking bastard but I still hate deceiving people and I should get my shit sorted first.

AcridMeat

Banned
I know what you mean, I wouldn't want to feel deceitful in that situation either. But I also don't look at hanging out with someone as that big of an issue.

Unless you screw her before it's over with the current gf.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I would. For fucking sure. Or at the very least some intense kissing. Already been there recently. 😑 If I hung with this girl again stuff would happen. I'm an animal, can't help it. 🐂 Not a player by any means but if there's mutual interest I'm going in.

I just get really hung up on the concept of branching paths in life. So much, both good and bad, is left up to both chance and the decisions we make, big and small, conscious and subconscious. I dunno. Just wish sometimes I was simpler and didn't always think of things on a cosmic scale. Oh well.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I found out her name. 🙌

Almost sent a text but then might be out but fuck what am I even trying to do here.

Fuck. Did it. Sorry for using this thread as my diary but gotta express myself somehow.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I drank two glasses of wine with the traveler
4 beers at Russian river
Vegas bomb at the house
Now headed to another bar

Doin it. Praise the traveler.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Right now she's working at target apparently. Wanna show up there and kiss her. Just wanna kiss her in general. 😔

arab

Right now she's working at target apparently. Wanna show up there and kiss her. Just wanna kiss her in general. 😔

damn. you simp harder than bam
🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ain't simpin shit. She wants me and I want her. Haven't felt this way in so long. She's so awesome. FUCK. Too bad I'm a fucking idiot and this will all end in disaster.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Because there's a girl who I'm in a relationship with atm. And now I'm falling for another, hard. I want her so bad.

My cat keeps climbing up the screen window and it's pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom