• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

arab

Because there's a girl who I'm in a relationship with atm. And now I'm falling for another, hard. I want her so bad.

My cat keeps climbing up the screen window and it's pissing me off.

exactly. make your happiness and break up with your girlfifjieidjbrnd

everybody has problems these days. I'm the only one left that's just leaving stuff in the past and looking positively toward the future.

the right way to go about life. i just broke off all relations with my ex-gf in a spectacular manner and i feel fantastic. nothing weighing me down. ready to slay at nyu.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
either bang her or move on. nobody likes indecision.

I've decided. Just taking a moment to formulate a strategy. I barely slept last night (like every night for the past week) but rn I feel p awesome.

That reminds me I need to disable push notification for text messages. 😏

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ.
So much drama last night. I'll elaborate later but the important parts I crashed at my dudes place after being some stuff with my sister.

At 6:30am after sleeping on his couch I was getting my bike ready and his wife walked out in her underwear by accident :p
so at least that happened.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I did get to play destiny for like 2 hours and my first two reactions were 30fps is completely unplayable and I thought you could talk to people in public areas so I basically just wandered around yelling at everyone.

Noshino

fuck

so there is this really cute chick that ive been feeling attracted to and for some reason she keeps asking to hang out and shit. Problem is my buddy had been talking to her first and for a while had been asking for advice to ask her out.

and to top it all there is this woman that is older (35) with a great body... but she wants nothing serious (which is funny cause she has a kid)

fml

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I did get to play destiny for like 2 hours and my first two reactions were 30fps is completely unplayable and I thought you could talk to people in public areas so I basically just wandered around yelling at everyone.

Going from 60fps titanfall Kb+Mouse to 30fps destiny was a real kick in the teeth that took a good few hours of play to get over.

I unlocked a double jump so that made things a little better..

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I accidentally chose a Titan instead of a Hunter.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hunter was my shit. And yeah after playing a ton of BF4 30FPS really fucked with me at first. I gotta try that beta out but I just have no interest in videogames atm. Maybe sometime next week.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh. Just wrote a completely gut wrenching email. :'[

Wool

Just got back from Missoula, MT. Modest Mouse put on an amazing show. It was outdoors (at the Big Sky Brewery) and they went on as the sun was setting, but with the wildfires it was this really hazy red sunset. You could look directly at the sun. It was like Tatooine. I got really drunk and went to some all night breakfast place at 4AM and it was packed. IDevenK.

I want a summary of this Destiny game. Can I play it on my PS3? Is it the new Killzone? Killzone 2 was good.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man, I'm feeling some type of way RN. This is fucking weird.

Also, I feel like my brain is bleeding. 😷 I'm honestly terrified of this upcoming weekend.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just got paid and I'm gonna spen like 40$ on snack food and lunch stuff at whole foods. Peanut butter cups. A donut. Artisanal cola. Kettle chips. Dried mangos. Trail mix.

Minus_Me

I'm at Sognsvann lake in Oslo, rather beautiful place. This Hilde girl is quite cool.

The tram system is super cool here, first time I've actually really used it. Didn't even pay for the ticket haha.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna lay down and watch an ep of seinfeld then I'm game.

Oppo

my wife and dog have left me for the night

and all I have to comfort me is a bottle of Havana Club and a beta key for the biggest video game of the year

look at this man, look how cool I made this guy.

jGrHOMu.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Something about that guy who's wife wouldn't let him eat a cheeseburger makes me feel really sad.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Destiny is some real shit.

Bam Bam put your mic on!!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Destiny is fucking spellbinding. The tower is loaded with people dancing. Theres all this interesting stuff going on. I am completely immersed. The lore is so mysterious and interesting. The gameplay is breathtaking so far. They did it. They did it.

So far the most incredible thing about it is really has the MMO quality of just kinda wandering around with no clear objective and having that be fun in and of itself. I'm just here.. hanging out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hope to find some time for the beta but kinda don't like investing time in a game like that knowing my progress is gonna get wiped and already got a taste with the alpha.

Just made a bold move. Fuck. I'm nervous. 😬

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Weeks ago, I thought I was going to fail an exam and got drunk to shit. Then again, I am never sober. Got my results today. It's a success. I got smashed for failing an exam...I didn't fail. Story of my life. I am smashed as fuck right now. As always.

Mully

Has there ever been one day in the past two months where not a single taste of alcohol has connected with your tastebuds?

Guys I'm such a fucking idiot

I got really drunk last night. Like white girl wasted. I don't remember anything past a certain point except throwing up outside with the aid of my friends who thought I might have alcohol poisoning. And then waking up in my bed, where I did not initially fall asleep.

So the hangover is pretty fierce and I'm currently doing a performance of Shrek the Musical where I'm playing Lord Farquaad. And every moment of it is like the worst thing ever.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
the hangover is pretty fierce and I'm currently doing a performance of Shrek the Musical where I'm playing Lord Farquaad. And every moment of it is like the worst thing ever.
This sounds horrific in so many ways.

I'm literally dying right now but people are trying to drag me out. 😫 Why do I gotta be so weak willed. I can't stop coughing. I just want to lay here and text 💆.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom