• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck going to the bent buildings
captured past in written word but nobody got
off without a pronoun-antecedent.
Was good for you? Yeah girl me too -- loved the way you sucked it as I woke up. But you're overseas now - in Hungary - and now there's a dark-skinned
prairie girl who's calling me nicknames -
who'd do good with no clothes..
Anytime the basement will light the way. A half
bag of chips and a pillow case left in the parking lot. Making mix tapes while a mutiny upstairs rakes in the winning numbers. My lamp will light this portion of the room but there is a lot of thickness to clear thru.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Havent been here a while trying to get my life back in order, I still lisyen to snuggle playlists though

Drunk rn

i'm drunk. also, something funny happened tonight.

a "friend" of mine who has trouble getting girls asked me for a transcript of a conversation i had with my ex on Facebook where i went off on her for lying about fucking this guy for a long time. i sent this transcript to a couple of my friends because it's actually a pretty funny conversation, so i sent it to him and thought nothing of it. today, another friend showed me a conversation this "friend" had with my ex, where he basically tells her how wrong i was, and how she deserves so much better than me. essentially, he was planting the seeds to hook up with her. and so, i send him this on facebook.

you're lucky i'm drunk, or this would have been a lot meaner and a lot sharper
but the fact that you tried to use what i sent you to hook up with cat is pretty low
and don't say that you weren't trying to hook up with cat, because you never talk to a girl without the intention of trying to get in her pants, and you never talked to cat before you talked to her about my document
now, cat is not my problem anymore
but it shows how little loyalty you have to your friends
and how much credence (redacted) and (redacted) and (redacted) had in trying to segregate you from their lives
you wonder why girls don't hook up with you and why your so called friends always seem a little distant and a little hesitant?
it's because you're a scoundrel, and a rat, and a bottom feeder, and would quickly backstab a friend if it meant personal gain or a blow job

too harsh, or not harsh enough?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Huelen10 has definitely been bringing his A-game lately.

arab

i'm drunk. also, something funny happened tonight.

a "friend" of mine who has trouble getting girls asked me for a transcript of a conversation i had with my ex on Facebook where i went off on her for lying about fucking this guy for a long time. i sent this transcript to a couple of my friends because it's actually a pretty funny conversation, so i sent it to him and thought nothing of it. today, another friend showed me a conversation this "friend" had with my ex, where he basically tells her how wrong i was, and how she deserves so much better than me. essentially, he was planting the seeds to hook up with her. and so, i send him this on facebook.

too harsh, or not harsh enough?

i would have just called him a simp and let the mind games take their toll

arab

Gonna post my new mix. Fuck you. It's actually more of a soundtrack than a playlist. Basically the s.t. to a movie that exists in my head. Powerful stuff. Recommended listening conditions are a solitary walk under stars or at dawn/dusk but whatever. It's good, I promise.

✌yung snuggles✌ - life/death

first time i've listened to one of your mixes and i'm pleasantly surprised. wish more people here used spotify so i could share my playlists too.

seems like i split drunk thread down the middle on this one

well, his response included the golden line "if i'm a rat, then you're a new york rat"

so i think we know who came out on top in the end

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
first time i've listened to one of your mixes and i'm pleasantly surprised. wish more people here used spotify so i could share my playlists too.

I spotify a lot too but soundcloud is such a deep well of cutting edge shit once you really get into it. Best way to discover new mix. Spotify is obvs better for access to genres outside of electronic and full artist discographies, but sharing on SC is way better for a multitude of reasons. Having the combo of both is perf, though. Between work and using my tellie for all my personal media needs both services are basically my lifeforce. I really wanna get balls deep into bandcamp too, but it's def lacking the features of the other two major platforms.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
there's just something magical about soundcloud it feels like a record store

Omg what if you made a virtual reality record store that linked up to soundcloud so you could browse through record bins in VR

kehs

Banned
I'm wondering that too.

---

This lady was trying to give me thirty dollars extra in change cause she messed up ringing me up.

I'm like "that's not right" and she's like "what not enough?" and I'm like "no, too much dude" and she's like "omg you're so honest"

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I drew this spaceship recently. It was p.cool.
PXUEmgf.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Deal. I really want to make a 'zine. I'm just not sure I could pull it off.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Grabbin 1 or 2 after work. They have stella on special and it comes in a goblet. P tasty. Been addicted to staying busy lately. Just can't 🐻 to sit around doing nothing. I'm gonna start smoking weed again tho which will be a better way to unwind than the bar most nights like this. 😎💨

daman824

The conjuring is pretty good so far.

that's random...sorry

But it is good. Movies are better when you're drunk.

Like sitting here with some dudes and dudets is really pretty awesome. I'm at the mart where the dude puked into the girls mouth. THAT was weird

J. Bravo

fk dat gif

i got a new job, pending background check and drug test. 8-1500 is the pay being thrown around, per week. i'd be happy with 800 honestly. my average check at current job is 430, per 2 weeks. so yeah. 4x as much only working m-f? hell yeah.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My second job is a pizza/beer place but it's ❄️ as fuck. Fuck working at some garbage chain. Lots of cool people and we get a shift beer. A cold brew and a chat with co-workers/fellow soldiers right after a tough shift hits the spot so hard.

J. Bravo

rn i work at a giant corporate gym. it's actually pretty neat. in a rich part of town so a very nice facility along with very nice milfs and hot daughters. what sucks is that i can't just lift after work, because i know everyone there. i need some headphones and blinders.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I haven't had one for like half an hour. Hoping I'm not too sober to sleep. Can't wait to get back on the ganj train. That's what I need rite now and tbh I can't wait to soundcloud with that influence. Plus my new girl likes 2 toke so that will be fun.

i drank a quarter of a bottle of jack last night and more or less felt nothing. a far cry from pax last year. you guys have clearly been a great influence

Bjorka

Neo Member
fk dat gif

i got a new job, pending background check and drug test. 8-1500 is the pay being thrown around, per week. i'd be happy with 800 honestly. my average check at current job is 430, per 2 weeks. so yeah. 4x as much only working m-f? hell yeah.

Nice upgrade. Can I ask what field you're in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom