• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Got some good comic recommendations from one of the guys who teaches the manga class at the store.

Jeff Smith
Bone
RASL

Paul Pope
Battling Boy

Stan Saka

Usagi Yojimbo

Anyone heard of these? Wool?

Minus_Me

I got to strike out one of the hardest things on my bucket list this weekend.

Got to drive a 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4.

Valued at 2.3 million US.

I can die a very happy man now. Life goal complete.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man, tonight turned out to be a swift kick in the nuts. Ouch. Could be in a America's Funniest Home Videos highlight reel. 😲

Just gotta cup them shits for a moment and pull yourself up, though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I walked to whole foods and walked to the beer aisle and realized I didn't have my debit card. In 15 minutes (the closed at ) I ran home and ran back. It was like winning a marathon.

Gonna go play that last of us and press the square button a whole lot. Just kidding, its a good game.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drinking beers at pint nite/hip hop night and feeling a lil blue. 🔷

Oh well I'll just drink more for now.

AcridMeat

Banned
I got to strike out one of the hardest things on my bucket list this weekend.

Got to drive a 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4.

Valued at 2.3 million US.

I can die a very happy man now. Life goal complete.
Minus I can't even type out how envious I am. You're the closest thing I have to experiencing a wealthy life.

hoggert

Got some good comic recommendations from one of the guys who teaches the manga class at the store.

Jeff Smith
Bone
RASL

Paul Pope
Battling Boy

Stan Saka

Usagi Yojimbo

Anyone heard of these? Wool?

i know of those
jeff smith is pretty cool, id didn't enjoy Bone so much but its really great (i am capable of recongizing good shit even if I don't like it.) Telltale also did some games of Bone btw

Paul Pope is great, love his artwork, but all i;ve ever had of his is art books I think. I remember enjoying Heavy Liquid when I was a kid.

Stan Sakai is awesome if you have a bit of tolerance for what now considered furry shit by the unwashed masses. i think i still have the TMNT figure in storage

I'd recomend Enki Bilal if you enjoy Paul Pope. He is the fucking beast. Especially the Nikopol series.

Minus_Me

Minus I can't even type out how envious I am. You're the closest thing I have to experiencing a wealthy life.

Knowing I'll never have another opportunity to drive one is going to haunt me for ever. Everything about cars, all the passion and love I have, I found in that 45 minute drive. Truly one of the great experiences of my life. These cars are for the super wealthy, and it really sucks. Any enthusiast should have the ability to experience them.

One thing, My top car to drive of course would be the Ferrari 250 GT California.

I mean.

SEX

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i know of those
jeff smith is pretty cool, id didn't enjoy Bone so much but its really great (i am capable of recongizing good shit even if I don't like it.) Telltale also did some games of Bone btw

Paul Pope is great, love his artwork, but all i;ve ever had of his is art books I think. I remember enjoying Heavy Liquid when I was a kid.

Stan Sakai is awesome if you have a bit of tolerance for what now considered furry shit by the unwashed masses. i think i still have the TMNT figure in storage

I'd recomend Enki Bilal if you enjoy Paul Pope. He is the fucking beast. Especially the Nikopol series.

Oh boy. My comic list is getting looooooong. I'm starting to love comics more than anything.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yup. This is all in your head. You are all alone in your head.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
THESE NICCAS CHANGED THEY GOT JEALOUS ON ME
TRY TO ROB I GOT THAT FELONY ON ME.
I CAN'T LEAVE THE COUNTRY CUZ I'M A FELON HOMIE.
I DON'T TRUST THESE NICCAS, THEY BE TELLING ON ME.
I DON'T TRUST THESE BITCHES,THEY BEEN PLOTTINO ON ME
ERRBODY AIN'T BODY AIN'T REAL GOTTA WATCH IT HOMIE

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yup. This is all in your head. You are all alone in your head.
Yeah, maybe that's true. I'm only alone when I think about how alone I am. But TBH that's just my default state of being. Nothing new but I thought I found something but tonight was like lol, no. Guts ripped out but no1 curr.

Nothing quite like feeling like you're special but then finding you're not at all. You're the opposite of special. That's basically life in a nutshell.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Help me drunk thread. Even it it's not true tell
me that there's more to life than this. Lie to me.

Somewhere out there a true bae awaits. Maybe. Probs not. I'm sorry for all my dumb posts lately, infatuation can fuck w/ you hard. That and desperation. There is no love in the air tonight.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I've seen some of your pics man I'm not jealous of that bod.
Lol jump off my stick bitch

Help me drunk thread. Even it it's not true tell
me that there's more to life than this. Lie to me.

Somewhere out there a true bae awaits. Maybe. Probs not. I'm sorry for all my dumb posts lately, infatuation can fuck w/ you hard. That and desperation. There is no love in the air tonight.
What the fuck happened to new chick?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What the fuck happened to new chick?
I don't even know. We got a chance to see each other 2nite but she basically pretended I didn't exist. Didn't even say hi or look at me when they finally showed up late. Basically was like that all nite. Then they went home together.

I feel like such a fool. I've never been this weak. . All those stupid text messages. Desperation can be dangerous

J. Bravo

Sorry to hear that snuggles. Million other bitties. Don't waste your time lamenting over this one.

I'm wasted. Literally one hit fucked me up. Have the whole rest of the bowl to smoke...

AcridMeat

Banned
Knowing I'll never have another opportunity to drive one is going to haunt me for ever. Everything about cars, all the passion and love I have, I found in that 45 minute drive. Truly one of the great experiences of my life. These cars are for the super wealthy, and it really sucks. Any enthusiast should have the ability to experience them.

One thing, My top car to drive of course would be the Ferrari 250 GT California.

I mean.

SEX
Yep, exactly. We just picked up a relatively clean 924s which is I think my favorite car I've personally driven so far. I know it's the cheapest possible Porsche but it has the S has the 944 engine at least. I have a really nice car right now but it just doesn't feel great to drive. I love the mechanical feel of cars and being able to hear the engine and everything. The gearbox in that thing is so satisfying.

Yo that chick gonna do a snug like that? No way.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I don't even know. We got a chance to see each other 2nite but she basically pretended I didn't exist. Didn't even say hi or look at me when they finally showed up late. Basically was like that all nite. Then they went home together.

I feel like such a fool. I've never been this weak. . All those stupid text messages. Desperation can be dangerous
Fuck her. She don't deserve the snuggle bone

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah this was p brutal but I'm alive and single and should just focus on upgrading my shit atm. Might take awhile, but okay. That situation seemed so great for moment but deep down inside I knew it was just another pain landmine. Too good 2 be true.

It just hurts because I thought we had something. 😔 Felt a way I haven't felt in a very long time but it was all for nothing.

I would love so much to never have such feelings again.

what a bitch

J. Bravo

Yeah this was p brutal but I'm alive and single and should just focus on upgrading my shit atm. Might take awhile, but okay. That situation seemed so great for moment but deep down inside I knew it was just another pain landmine. Too good 2 be true.

It just hurts because I thought we had something. 😔 Felt a way I haven't felt in a very long time but it was all for nothing.

I would love so much to never have such feelings again.

p much like your old bae did u wrong. i think u used this girl as an excuse ot break up with ol girl. i dont blame ya. you'll be aight man.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
p much like your old bae did u wrong. i think u used this girl as an excuse ot break up with ol girl. i dont blame ya. you'll be aight man.

Nah, I was super excited about this one and thought there was legit potential. I was day dreaming about that shit. I should have known better but she made me believe it. I just don't understand how someone could say so many things without meaning them, it's fucked. I'm a horrible person but I could never do that. But this is a lesson learned or rather a reminder to never let my guard down around people. Just need to keep a distance for a long time.

I'll stop talking about it tho. Time to start repressing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Guys. I love my cat so much. She's just so funny looking.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I haven't been spending enough time with my cats lately. The youngster head butts me until I wake up at the same time every morning. Tonight I'm thinking a woodland bike ride then a chill sesh with my kitty crew. Just need to retreat for awhile. Rekindle the fires within. 🙏🎃

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is there some sort of message board riot going on right now?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Walking downtown listening to snuggs mix and drinking a peach tea I experienced a technological breakthrough in the form of clear plexiglass on top of a 42inch LCD as a drafting table. :O

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok I drank all my tea and now I'm purposefully walking with an empty bottle in my hand and it feels really scary after binging on the last of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom