• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

I miss last saturday

BAGWZvY.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drinking coffee alone in my bed under the covers
I'm pretty sure I'm developing a foot/ankle issue.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm starting to get back pain towards the end of my night shifts. I don't know if I fucked something up earlier this summer or if I'm getting old and my body is starting to fail. It's scary. ♿

P.S. I'll add a vote for Ban Mully.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
we should all coordinate to join the same senior living community

Salsa

I spent a lot of money on this trip we took that was going to my venezuela trip, now im fucked

I need to get bout a grand in 2 months

also it got real shitty for a while. week in argentina was awful, we fought a lot, then back here we did some drugs and shit got bad too, then it was amazing for 5 days

idk man

I partly blame this nuvaring thing she used so we could fuck without condoms which I hate but that whole hormonal load those things carry can get girls real bitchy

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Do you think anyone has ever had their gaming handle written on their gravestone?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's probably over, Salsa. I'm sure there's good in the relationship but not sure if it's worth dealing with the strain a long term relationship if there's a lot of negative energy like that. I don't think I'd want to do it, but dunno how committed you guys are though.

Do you think anyone has ever had their gaming handle written on their gravestone?

I bet when our gen starts to bite the dust people will put their gamerscores on their gravestones.

Salsa

It's probably over, Salsa. I'm sure there's good in the relationship but not sure if it's worth dealing with the strain a long term relationship if there's a lot of negative energy like that. I don't think I'd want to do it, but dunno how committed you guys are though.

plan right now is for me to make that trip. She came over twice and this second time she's feeling really apologetic about the whole thing and how she got all bitchy cause of them hormones. I still got mad but the last few days after clearing the air were truly great and better than ever.

way I see it i'll make that trip and see how it goes after that. worst case scenario I get to see a cool place i'd never get to travel to otherwise I guess

Clapdemcheekz 2013-2013. Can't believe I got banned for that name. I've had too many handles. Halo 2 and 3 made me get a new one every few months so I can play noobs and pretend I'm good. I miss the month long xbox live codes. Now it's what 48 hrs?

J2 you shipping the masterpiece?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I heart early in the morning when you're like oh yeah animal collective exists and then you listen to their livesets rly loud

best time first time every time said me to a lady

arab

i maed dis too. it's based off MST3K merlin's mystical shop of wonders

once again the colors got rekt by cameraphones

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are much better at art than I am. 👍😍

Then again I've been said to fulfill some sort of artistic quota just by existing.

Got a sweet polish bronze coming along. I think I need to flip or something. And my arm hair is fuckin gross. I think I'm gonna shave my body today. Maybe I'll rub some butter on myself and bronze like Kramer.
3mb3AxJ.jpg

J. Bravo

Nice upgrade. Can I ask what field you're in?

not so much a field haha. i'm studying to become a paramedic. in the meantime, i work part time at a gym, and hopefully will get this other job which will be fulltime laying google fiber. pretty jacked about that actually. learn some good skills and make some good money.

not so much a field haha. i'm studying to become a paramedic. in the meantime, i work part time at a gym, and hopefully will get this other job which will be fulltime laying google fiber. pretty jacked about that actually. learn some good skills and make some good money.

Google fiber or any cable job is a great field. I have a friend working for a cable company making great money. You work at a gym now, I got a question, how would one get toned and muscles. I eat like a chipmunk and workout like a squirrel. Any tips? Oh I'm as strong as a potato. I don't care for strength. I just wanna put some fake ass muscles on my soon to be bronzed body.

kehs

Banned
mully got banned, lol.

I got banned in the last drunk thread for calling my ex a cunt(pre cunt is okay era).

For the record I never reported mully, I'm not a snitch like tashbrooke. Enjoy your vd you scumbag.

Think I'm gonna grab a breakfast burrito. My juice and beer fast lost me 10 lbs. I now weigh 145. At 6ft tall I don't think that's normal.

I dunno, I'm 5'10'' and 130, but I'm not officially underweight until I'm 125. I have a friend who is 6'3'' and 135, and he eats more then anyone I know. Weight is weird.

J. Bravo

Google fiber or any cable job is a great field. I have a friend working for a cable company making great money. You work at a gym now, I got a question, how would one get toned and muscles. I eat like a chipmunk and workout like a squirrel. Any tips? Oh I'm as strong as a potato. I don't care for strength. I just wanna put some fake ass muscles on my soon to be bronzed body.
Eat like a bear and lift weights like Arnold

J2 is the coolest dude on neogaf!

I think I'm gonna hop back on the wagon. I'm not feeling it anymore. Sucks that I don't have work this week. I need a wife. I'm gonna order a Russian girl. I need something to settle me down. I'm too old for this shit-Danny g

hoggert

im never leaving my house again

got in an argument with a chick who left the line without saying anything then tried to cut in front 10 minutes later, almost got hit by a guy running a red, and then got in another fight with some old white rich looking dude who tried to bum a beer off me and didn't take no for an answer lol

now im scared this beer i went through worse then hell for is going to suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom