• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just experienced two incredible plot twists. The new warehouse guy from work whom I was walking to meet at the theater cancelled on me halfway there.. So I call my dude and he's like "It's my anniversary dude. No I can't hang out. Duh" so now I basically feel not as happy as I was 15 minutes ago.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I'll see into the storm. Heading back to my hideout to regroup.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just experienced two incredible plot twists. The new warehouse guy from work whom I was walking to meet at the theater cancelled on me halfway there.. So I call my dude and he's like "It's my anniversary dude. No I can't hang out. Duh" so now I basically feel not as happy as I was 15 minutes ago.
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to exist peacefully and content without ever needing to rely on another human being to feel complete in some way or another. I guess attaining that state of mind will be my goal as I prepare to become a Man Of The Forest (alive and free).🌲🙌🌲

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I make the simplest problems into the most complicated issues.
Cause I've been lied to,
cried to,
now the decision's in, my shoes.
It's no contest I'm obsessed without a clue of what to do.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to exist peacefully and content without ever needing to rely on another human being to feel complete in some way or another. I guess attaining that state of mind will be my goal as I prepare to become a Man Of The Forest (alive and free).🌲🙌🌲

I completely forgot we are supposed to be transitioning to men of the forest. I feel like I'm getting more dependent on the shared reality of society each day. 😩 The virtual realm seems further away than ever now.

so apparently gary sinise has a band (lt dan band) and they will be playing at my base. should I go y/n

if i go i will do my best to get a photo with him ofc

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Go for sure. That sounds amazing.

Out again. Probably a bad idea but I'm just not able to sit at home anymore. Plus the activity is needed to keep my blood flowing and strong against the harsh tides of this fucked up world.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
can't decide if my waifu is rachel weisz in the fountain or anne hathaway in the interstellar trailer.

im on my fourth beer and listening to fuck buttons.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I pulled an oldschool-ass Jtwo move and bought a bottle of champagne and some OJ. Chuggin on this mimosa while double fisting a Ninkasi season kolsch style beer. Status: Alone. Its good though I'm operating no less than three computer simultaneously and reading a comic book called truth is fragmentary.

Anyway. I bought a graphic design ruler that has different font-point sizes on it, 5 sheets of semi-transparant drafting vellum, a pure xylene pen which will kill you, a hybrid technica .06mm pen, and a self healing cutting matt because I want to make a magazine.

can't decide if my waifu is rachel weisz in the fountain or anne hathaway in the interstellar trailer.

im on my fourth beer and listening to fuck buttons.

my waifu is def either natalie portman in the prologue of the darjeeling limited or patricia arquette in true romance

also, guardians of the galaxy is the first movie marvel has made that is actually good (ignoring the first iron man)

My fan is making this intermittnt humming. Something out of a silent hill soundtrack. I feel bad for my ex. Ever since we split her life has gone to complete shit and somehow i feel partly responsibl. But she seems to be doing ok but talking anti depressants and i just dont abide that atuff. Shes got a cat now and I just want both of them to be ok.

Coming of the drunkeness, celebrated my birthday by drinking a bunch of beer on a dock (the easiest toilet to aim at). Got three friends to show up, better turnout than the years before.

Dreading people asking how my birthday, don't think I'll be able to divorce the sight of my Mom crying because they couldn't afford a gift this year from the celebration.

I'm beginning to think I need to educate myself further. To become more open minded. To believe in more possibilities.

Till then, I'm done here.

Later gaf.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
There's nothing to believe in, but good luck with that anyways.

Really struggling atm. Just need to learn to not trust anyone, including myself. Gonna be alone for a long, long time imo.

AcridMeat

Banned
Wow you're not wrong.

Come on son. Flying off the handle because of spreading awareness of PSA? I mean I get being fed up with every awful news story being full of people who are upset by it, but don't do anything about it, but in the context of it being a discussion board, I don't know seems silly.

New turtle rap song is pretty tight. Nothing screams bad ass like pulling up to a light with "knock knock you bout to get shell shocked" playing. deep lyrics.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

This weekend is going to be brutal. Running on empty but I'm facing what's going to be a long and intense night at the second job. Fuck.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just bought some indoor soccer cleats to wear as cycling shoes. It's waaaay cool.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Somebody call the sexy police because these diesel cutoffs and these bright blue cleats are going to cause widespread mania.

Got this shirt while visiting a friend in sf a few years back. Thought I wouldn't see it anywhere. I think I'm gonna burn it now.

Bm54dus.jpg

Watch skip to a minute in.
http://youtu.be/Nglw-xX3A2U

Looks like a Juun J knock off.

close it's david choe, which doesn't make it any better. Met him in nyc in 2007 at the levine gallery. he's a great guy to talk to. met soto,fish,fontana. loved that whole group back then. fish was the most friendliest. talked to him for almost an hr at a show on lower haight. some shit tiny gallery forgot the name. i wouldn't blow any of them.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
guys im out of control what do i do

Nothing. Everyone is out of control. I woke up screaming "IM GONNA SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT" because I couldn't find a Dreamcast AV cable. This is a 100% true fact about my life as a king.

i'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower. going to write a song about this. gonna make millions.. i can feel it. just need a good hook.

did the triple post of shame.
told the girl i was seeing that i think it's best we went our seperate ways. she's too random for me. it was cute when in our mid 20's, but im fuckin 31. I don't play no games. literally. i fuckin played madded 25 for 3 min and hated it.
got nudes.. pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom