• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

wuXU4bj.jpg

someone send me a phone plz

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The thought of going out drinking again tonight literally makes me sick, but I can't just sit here all sober and shit. Got a bottle of that zzzquil shit to whisk me away soon. Haven't gamed much at all lately but hoping I can get into this Rouge Galaxy game for a moment. I think J2 signed off on that one iirc.

TBH I feel like what would help me more than anything else atm would be inserting my penis into something living, preferably a human female. I'm all backed up and tense right now.

Oh well. Sorry for posting nonsense. I'll be true drunk threading again tomorrow night I'm sure. 🍻

i ended it. i told her that i love her, but i'm not in love with her. felt good sticking up for myself for once in my life. it feels so good to end something when you done nothing but right. think i'm hitting puberty. FINALLY! hope for some long ass ball hairs soon!

i was kidding. my ass hair is longer than the hair on top of my head. which brings me to a question. do they do ass to hair transplants? my thinning hair is buggin me out.

so my best friend since highschool showed up at my house today. first time i've seen him in a year. he lives in dallas now so i rarely see him. dallas is fun, but not a city i would go out of my way to see. he comes over with a beautiful girl and i did it. i asked for him to shell out the money i paid for devils/stars tickets that i paid for in february. i had to cancel my flight due to having the flu. knowing he couldn't look like a fool in front of his new girlfriend he paid me the money. i could see it in his face. he was furious. but i'm done being walked on. feels good. girl was cute. but i knew she wasn't a southern belle. she's from detroit. im learning. and i told her nice lu lu lemon pants. my god i'm getting good.

dear live journal,
i am thinking about getting fast food right now. i have apples,celery,carrots, and kale in the fridge.i might put on a lb on my frail body if i get a hawhopper, but i will feel better throwing those fruits and veggies into my blender. i am and feel lost.

kehs

Banned
I know there's at least three of you assholes who used to watch everwood.

Speak up you cunts. I just downloaded all the episodes. Arrrr I'm a pirate fuck you all.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Having a cool day. We're putting on a block printing demo at work, so that's chill as hell. Already made two so far.

Minus_Me

This board makes me feel crappy sometimes, not you guys but in general. It feels like everything I do in life is wrong or really damaging other people.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This is my only full day off a week. 👌 Finally recovering from my setback. TBH I should just be happy that I've got a clean slate and some positive momentum going after feeling stagnant for awhile there. I'm just not good at handling disappointment sometimes. I feel like I've already had enough of that and then some, but I guess that's life for ya.

Oh well. Gonna get all dolled out and go out on the town 2nite. 😚✨🌃

kehs

Banned
A dolled up snuggs doesn't matter, I'd get down on snuggs as a meth addict.

e: I just ordered a 12 dollar pulled pork pizza.

I know it doesn't stand a god damn chance against jtwos pulled pork in any universe, but I'm hungry.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
what does a dolled up snuggler look like, i wonder
Not great, but okay. Usually I'll take out the contacts and wear my fancy glasses. Bitches seem to like them. 👓

I just need to start preying on lonely women in the mid 30's to early 40's. You can find some that are still pretty attractive but without any real expectations or standards or anything. Just having a younger, not horrifically disgusting person show interest in them can be enough. Younger girls are a horrible idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom