• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
So , pulled pork has a very sweet angle to it. I'm not surprised why people like pineapple pizza now.

That shit is great with the bread and the sauce and the cheese.

just cracked open my 3rd bud light. feelin it. gonna smoke/grill some squirrels that i caught last night. i posted my legs in a bath a few days ago and some girl thought i was hilarious. going on a date tonight with a random girl my friend knows. namaste

ugh i have 3 hrs to blow. so bored. i can't even fake internet fight with people.

if you had.. one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted.. in one moment
Would you capture it.. or just let it slip? Yo.

alright! going out to hang out with an old friend and see my pseudo nephews! this will concrete the fact i will never want kids.

i was kidding about the pet chipmunk and cooking squirrels. i only cook small rodents.

and muskrats.

Spent the last several days drinking way more than I usually do. Haven't gotten sick yet. Fingers crossed that continues. But man, fuck having to see an unrequited crush in a swim suit and spending so much time with them. Shit fucking sucks. Need more liquor to deal.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
>Not rolling a Hispanic

Feels good having an automatic +3 to all blue collar skills, bitches. Landscaping, plumbing, hvac, sheeeeeeit

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
PAyFi4g.jpg

So these are the blocks I made while giving the demo. Pretty fun stuff. The one in the upper right is supposed to be the weird blackhole thing from the interstellar trailer.

Idk. Was a good time. It was interesting having to engage about a dozen people at once.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ha, thanks! Yeah, I gave one to Roy at the frameshop nextdoor and he said he wanted me to sign it so he could frame it. Block printing is really fun and really simple to make something cool looking.

kehs

Banned
Can one of the drunk thread mods make me an everwood thread? I really want to have a really thorough thread about this great show. I'm like 18 episodes into the first season on rewatch.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
LFG: lets take drugs and talk about how our cells regenerate every 7 years or w/e

RP only

hoggert

That's cause you don't say anything worthwhile.

thats true

i like to post one sentence replies to ppls irl problems or diaster threads in OT like "that sucks i hope it works out for you with that whole cousin fucking thing" in order to inflate my post count in order to get oti mad props

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im just a part of the void like yourself and everyone we know

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Last I heard the onyx blood centerpiece was still being placed within its crest. Should probably call them but you know how artisans are... wait hes a captain not a king.

OMG he needs a wicked meritbadge of some sort.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We should pass around a vial to each primary member of DT and each of us will bleed in it until it's full. 💉 Then last it goes to DT captain, who shall wear it around his neck as a pendant, until the end of his term and then he drinks it, growing stronger and more powerful by consuming our collective life force. 🙌

j2 i want a block! send one my way!

oh so just got in from hanging out with my buddy with 2 kids. i had a deep talk with the one (he was 5) he told me he doesn't sleep well because of splenderman? I asked him who he was and he said "mom told me" i stopped him there. i told him to watch wwf and to eat his vitamins. i think his mother is making up monsters to scare him. very very weird and creepy....

great time though. love seein the lil guys run around. oh and the lil one wants to hike with me. that's pretty amazing. i could pull a "my wife died" card on the trails.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Crazy. No familiar faces at my goto spot. Kinda sorta out of the old crew of friends after I broke up with their leader. Oh well. Two hours to go but the plan is to close it out if I don't get to drunk b4 then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom