• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hamburgers are more filling and less phallic.

Chief Keef's instagram is one of my fave things on the internet.

hoggert

dont take anything i say seriously lol i like when cop/ keh talks shit btw this thread would be nothing but awesome blogging and awesome music otherwise ❤

btw sanctum2 is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit why did i wait so long to pick it up????????

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Saw my most recent ex out here. Sat at their table cause I don't know anyone else out here. But they bailed 'out all like fuck this dude. Haha. Fuck

yo snuggz stop it. cheer up. i dated a girl took her for a vacation to oregon and she left my ass for a guy she met there. read - How To Practice: The Way to a Meaningful Life

whoa man

tumblr_n901duaFGY1r0hbwko1_1280.jpg

hoggert

those leggings are fly

rest of outfit is boring for here/nyc wtf is with the shoulders on that coat

edit: by boring i mean pleb

hoggert

i know the look shes aiming for and she does a good job

but its not like transcendental

if im paying more attention to face/body the fashion ain't tight

but man i havent bought anything in like 5-6 months i cant say shit 😭

i know the look shes aiming for and she does a good job

but its not like transcendental

if im paying more attention to face/body the fashion ain't tight

but man i havent bought anything in like 5-6 months i cant say shit 😭

Johnny Depp over here trying to Transcend.

Im fucked up right now on Moosehead beer , Bombay Gin (I didnt buy the shit) and coke. Have to be at work in 7 hours. Hopefully advil mitigates the inevitable headache.

J. Bravo

watched pain and gain and 21 and up tonight. both good movies, 21 and up was fucking fantastic though.

edit: bam bam i thought u lived in like SD

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, I got wrecked last night. Honestly can't remember how it ended.

Also just had a weird premonition about getting back together with my ex. She called me out of nowhere saying she needs to come back here asap and we were just about to visit. The one I conceived a child w/.

Seems like a horrible idea tho. Still drunk. What am I doing with my life...

kehs

Banned
Ran into some chick i was trying to get into back in January. Called me by a different name.

Fucking a

e: unrelated, I've never had anyone to confide in.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fair enough. Just saying it's this or find someone you can pay to listen. Otherwise no one else in this cold world gives a shit about your or my or almost anyone's struggle. Such is life.

kehs

Banned
I know what you're saying is true, I hate it but fuck man there's gotta be a better way.

I just noticed another bartender who is 19 at most who looks trashy as fuck and I'm equally as attracted.

hoggert

drunk dled all these mp3 "mixtapes" off some randoms 2005-6 site and using my phone to find whotf the artists are

hilife

Think I'm gonna do some yoga today. I showed up with shorts last time and was the only dude there. Is that what I'm supposed to wear? I would love to wear yoga pants, but I don't want to turn myself on.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just found out a cat I really liked is dead. He wasn't even a year old yet. Fuck. Some1 let me off this fucking ride. 🎡

My little guy is fine except he's not a little guy anymore. Runt of the litter but he turned out to be the alpha male. Not six months old yet but he dominates the adult cats. He's not hostile he just reminds them that they're his bitches. I feel bad for other cats but tbh it's pretty impressive.

Heard from my favorite person on earth for the first time in so long. 😭 Today has been intense so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom