• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It's our birthday in two months snuggs. I couldn't give two fucks except I better get some Japanese bistro on that day. If not, my family and friends are dead to me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
On the plus side wed is dollar pint night. 👌

Brings out a crowd of sketchy people. Maybe I can try heroin for the first time. Can't think of a better way to spend the b-day. 💉

I always wished I was a heavy drug user. Share a syringe with strangers with my tight pants and goto some indie show. Just never felt right for me. I'm too old to start doing drugs. Coke is not a drug. It is a fun substance. I smoked shit ass weed last night. I think it was all stems. Crackling and shit. I don't think I even got high.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Quoting this because because someone needs to learn sarcasm.
Aww chin up there, big guy. Looks like I got under your skin.
I'm really bad at playful ribbing. sorry.

Anywho, I wanted an evening off the computer so I bought a dinosaur coloring book and some very nice colored pencils.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
9LFY2kc.jpg
We just got this line of pencils in the store this week so I wanted to test them out. They're like almost 3$ a piece. :eek:

But yeah I really wanted a non technological activity to do tonight so I figured a coloring book would be fun. Just really experiencing this all encompassing mono-no-aware melancholic glaze over everything recently.

Goodnite drunk thread. I love each and every one of you. Remember if life hands you lemons, throw them away. Lemon aid is gross. Until next time, it's been real. Going to look at nude photos I took of myself while curled up in the fetus position.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
stick to coke. heroin is gross.

You can literally snort heroin just like coke.

Goodnite drunk thread. I love each and every one of you. Remember if life hands you lemons, throw them away. Lemon aid is gross. Until next time, it's been real. Going to look at nude photos I took of myself while curled up in the fetus position.

Sometimes it's not your choice. Sometimes the lemonade drowns you. And there's nothing you can do. Not even a defeatist attitude here, just a realist.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, I been on a rollercoaster lately which had some low lows but right now I feel great. Just a year ago I made a lot of strides but was so alone. But tonight it's like I can't even keep up with all the friends I'm seeing. It's crazy. And most of all I really appreciate being with my girls, my best friends W, S and M. Me and the last girl are still working out just being friends but it's really awesome being with the crew again like this. I dunno.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Monday nights are my downfall. Every other night there's something going on. But I guess it's good for a day of rest.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Tonight has been phenomenal. I dunno. Feeling like I'm the ultimate version of myself. Tomorrow I'm gonna work my day job then go home and read A Clash of Kings, and maybe bike. I dunno.

Sub_Level

Michigan is the new Austin. Everybody is gonna start moving there within the next few years. Everybody's doing it.

Sub_Level

Earlier today a flying roach squeezed its way forcefully through the top of my apartment door. Killed it with a combination of spray and a tennis racket I use exclusively for roach killing.

It was fucking scary. Fuck insects. Even the cute ones like butterflies and ladybugs.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Well hit me up after thats done. I'll still be here. Just wish i didn't smoke all my cigs.

Hahas this waitress is my new fixation. Kinda funny how she hangs from me, JK don't give any fucks bout her. . Ain't nothing tho. Just existening . Migos.

I'll kiss her wednes day night.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Earlier today a flying roach squeezed its way forcefully through the top of my apartment door. Killed it with a combination of spray and a tennis racket I use exclusively for roach killing.

It was fucking scary. Fuck insects. Even the cute ones like butterflies and ladybugs.
Fuck that

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm done fo the night. Time 2 crash. Love my girls, though. 💗👍 but it's time to power down, goodbye.

J. Bravo

ill are there ever any chicks that you hang out with
all your snapchats/snapchat stories are with like 8 other dudes

also, it's always sunny in philadelphia is pretty goddamn funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom