• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

im beasting right now 🐱 lady GOAT violently killing dudes left and right and feeling terrible about it but i got an achievement called "Go fuck yourself" on my steam profile now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
IRL = 50% fugue state / 50% undercovers
👉😑👈

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Went out for a few 2nite. It was okay, should crash soon. Need to get some ganj for sure. My feline companion popped up on me as soon as I got home. He is my animal conterpart. We just get it. I look into his eyes and it's like we understand each other on a deep level.

This new mix is beyond filthy. Dunno if I should dirty dance or fall to my knees and cry for forgiveness. 👉🙌👈

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Up too late. Took a dose of zzzquil.
I still think of her from time to time. From time to time is more of my mind than she deserves, but none the less, my mind gets fixated on things that cause hurt. Not sure if it's because I'm weak or I'm strong, but pain is my obsession and I face that shit head on. This isn't poetry, I'm just drunk and this shit started to rhyme.

Peace out, good night. ✌️

Kwixotik

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I got a second Swatch and it came with a QRcode inviting me to join Swatch Club which apparently is an exclusive message board/social network only for Swatch owners. LOL.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Okay, I was going to try to hold off for awhile but I made this today and it might be my finest work yet and I had to share it somewhere. It's not the rowdy mix I was working on. This is my audio ecstasy mix. It's gorgeous. Put it on when you're making love to your bae. ♋

https://soundcloud.com/kingsnug/sets/xstacy

Dedicated to NeoGAF user named JTwo. I think this one might be up his alley.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Okay, I was going to try to hold off for awhile but I made this today and it might be my finest work yet and I had to share it somewhere. It's not the rowdy mix I was working on. This is my audio ecstasy mix. It's gorgeous. Put it on when you're making love to your bae. ♋

https://soundcloud.com/kingsnug/sets/xstacy

Dedicated to NeoGAF user named JTwo. I think this one might be up his alley.
I'll listen to it and if I vibe I'll put it on when I'm in bed with my girl this weekend. Props!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if master splinters package arrived yet?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's nuts here. Post shower before departing forgot deodorant and perfume but tbh my natural essence smells better imo.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just switched modems. I wonder how much internet went through the last one.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
How am I still alive. Got fucking destroyed at the bar, then drank way more and eventually crashed at a friends place in her bed but I think she was scared of me and slept elsewhere. Woke up over an hour late for work. I got retard wasted, last thing I remember was talking to some African guy about R. Kelly. I'm a fucking idiot but thankfully I have nothing to live for, so whatever. Fuck it.

Haha, guess I destroyed my relationship with my best friend last night. Let's burn this shit to the ground. ��

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
~~.゚。*( ˘ ³˘)❤.゚。*~~

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Found a user on soundcloud named ¥VNG D£NNX$ N£DRY.

Just realized I've p much destroyed everything I've ever had. That's p why I have nothing. Oh well. Life is about acceptance.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
sitting in a diner and I just ordered eggs Benedict

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I might have eggs on toast for dinner if I have dinner. P much live off of egg on a bagel with hot sauce.

TBH all that matters at this point is that I'm a good master to my cat. I just want him to grow up to be a good boy.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The fucked up thing is I got absolutely destroyed on an empty stomach and slept like four hours but I feel fine, aside from still feeling a little buzzed. I should be hobbling right now but apparently my body has adapted or something. Bout to peace out from work and gonna go bike my ass off. 🚴👌

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
RIP Hitokage.

2nite has been really random. Ran into a childhood friend who ended up becoming a ridic beautiful woman. Kinda surreal hanging with peeps from back in the day that would have never acknowledged my existence back in HS.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
omfg i just saw a back to back feature of the dark crystal and labyrinth and im kind of horrified tbh

oh no, hitokage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom