• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Note to self, yes it's 4AM and I am still awake. Fuck you.

Rode bikes for like three hours until my tire exploded. Barely ate all day. I'm doing really good. Just need to get some ganj and everything will be perf. 👌

Opened a can of wet cat food poorly and the juices literally splattered into my mouth. It's all I can taste.😫

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I think I'm just gonna get intoxicated every day this weekend. Did so last night. Already at that point right now. Gonna continue later into the night. And gonna do so tomorrow.

A little farewell to summer before I have to buckle down.

J2 I never received the earrings you sent me. Maybe tomorrow?

On top of a mtn looking at Manhattan. Lower manhattan will never as beautiful as it once did. Did 15 miles on my mtn bike yesterday. Felt good, out of shape, but I survived.

It's so peaceful up here. I can here kids screaming from below(probably the bears I saw the other day) car alarm went off, and I can hear the cars passing by from 1000ft below. The power lines in the view are stunning as well.

Saw the aftermath of a dog maul 8 chickens today. I felt so bad. How's the guy gonna get his eggs now? I assume they died fast with no pain. So that's good.

I don't want to hike the 2 miles back down to my car. I should of brought a tent. Maybe I should try camping. Never done it before. I'm pissing off the cliff now. I bet my penis looks real small from the airplanes above.

Gonna smoke a butt and head back soo. Wish me luck on my way back down. If you don't hear from me I am the first person to get killed by a black bear in nj.

Log off livejournal.

My secret spot. I doubt you can seen the skyline from my awesome iPhone 5s.
UX4uvaz.jpg

You can kinda see midtown. Between the beautiful power lines. Breathtaking.
dDY4XZ3.jpg

Salsa

there's a party I wanna go to but is far away and fuck

told a girl and she's gonna take a nap and then let me know. I bet she sleeps till tomorrow

OG Loc

A friend of mine brought some Hennessey Pure White back from a cruise he went on. I am going to be salsa dancing in the streets drunk

J. Bravo

Idk if I told you guys but this hot girl basically sat by me while I threw up for an hour a few weeks ago. She just invited me to her going away party. Whether she wants the d or not idk but I'm gonna try to give it to her.

kehs

Banned
I got this massive headache, but I think it might be like a blot clot or something the pain keeps moving.

Jameson isn't helping.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Gettin' crunk and buying sega genesis carts off the internet because I just got a sega genesis. 👏

kehs

Banned
I bought my brother pro quarterback football instead of madden cause of the graphics on the genesis.

He was so pissed.

That's when I began to appreciate substance of flash.

That game was fucking garbage. Fuck you Brett Favre.

Hollllly shiiiit..... Fucking drake hanging out with us tonight in philadeljphia. What the...He is a great wingman. Trust me. His presence.
Edit: oh my god worst rapper

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drake is awesome. Truly talented individual.

Went out a bit 2nite. Burned out from a lack of sleep and working my ass off but needed to get out and met my goal of having fun but not being stupid and overdoing it. Gotta maintain that shit. Trying rly hard at life but been going off the deep end atst.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
DM is literally the greatest cat I've ever known, and I've known a lot of cats tbh. He's a dick sometimes but he's so intelligent and powerful and majestic. Never been so impressed by a kitty. He's basically a tiny tiger tbh.

Really hope I can sleep tonight. Got this generic sleep aid sauce from cvs that will hopefully not kill me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Gonna try to find some ganj tomorrow.💨✨🐉 The only people with my lead's number are my friend who hates me deeply rn and that girl who I want to erase from my memory. Please pray for me. 🙏

G/n. 👋

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm not a normal person. But it's basically modern linguistics, you should try to keep up. Language is a constantly evolving thing. 🙉

J. Bravo

Well tonight was fun. I'd call it a success. And my grandparents are taking us out to BBQ tomorrow. And I'm in KC. Fuck yeah. I win.

Salsa

went to party with this girl and it fucking sucked

spent a lot of money on drinks too for a night that amounted to nothing

oh well

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have some horrible news.

It's my only full day off of the week and I just found out that I've reached 90% of
my data plan until monday, which means outside of wifi zones I probaby won't be able to listen to soundcloud at all all until next period. Fuck. Now I'm making offline playlists on spotify of studio albums (ew) like some stupid normal.
FML. 😫🔫

fixed my old 2005 pos(piece of shit) macbook pro. (did the xbox 360 reheating thing, it works) then dies. got all my photos from it. here are a few from my trip to the pnw (pretty north west) 4 years ago? i forget. christ i'm gettin old. i think i have alka seltzers.

sorry no more nudes, unless you want them of me.

walking on logs. so neat
zAeAy3Tl.jpg

a waterfall. (mega)
MRXfQbZl.jpg

the beautiful (oregon)beaver i was dating back then.
NnpuHytl.jpg

very deep photo. reminds me to get a new backpack
1PpWZ7Ql.jpg

very scary hike (there's wires to hold on and the path is 4 ft wide)
6ni6BsZl.jpg

find master splinter. or waldo.
9RbNRr1l.jpg

what a fuckin slllllluuuuuuuuuuuuug.
xUwELqbl.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I kinda wish I could actually date an AI right now. Like just for fun while I figure things out.

j2 i don't think i will ever get the package. they saw the return address and denied it.

oh shit! j2 knows where i live.. this is a couple miles from my house.. pretty cool to get my shit town on the map.(told ya'll there bunch of them bears out here up in the new jersey)
http://youtu.be/JuMw-tTaWCY

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What that's bullshit. You can out whatever you want there so I just put my city.

i think i'm gonna bite. my friend is giving me the job, can't wait to live on the west. not. probably gonna live out west for 2 years then move back east. i'm thinkin georgia or south carolina. live like a god at the age of 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom