• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm drinking a beer that is 8.5% alcohol and I haven't eaten since 9:30am.

#YOLO
Nice. All about that life. I shouldn't have but I made myself a really funky Za🍕✨ at work to take home. Should be nice to have post-blaze.

I think we should all colletively not eat for a week as a pact or do a no-food contest like the no-fap garbage to see who can last the longest.

Ready for that post-food lifestyle. 👋🍝

Going out again 2nite, fuck it.

Goodnite snuggz. Goodnite drunk gaf. I just rolled around my yard for 15 minutes. Full moon and shit. Time for me to get back into normal mode. Grass was soooo comfy, but my neighbors would bug out if the saw me sleeping there. Oh well. Hello shitty bed, shitty comforter that makes me uncomfortable.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Was gonna pay out of pocket for school this semester so I went to the school website to make the payment for tuition. Third party middleman website had to process my card in lieu of not choosing the bank transfer route. So that's fine, you know, that's pretty common. Processing credit can be a hassle for businesses which themselves have to pay fees for that kinda thing. Schools especially must consistently sell a product that often times does not truly get paid for until later (loans). So I give the information and was expecting like an ATM-esque ~$3 fee. But it was $72.

And I don't blame any of you for not reading my shit paragraph but are you serious?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
72$?????????????????????????????????????????

✋🚫

hoggert

Coyotes have the creepiest howl. Sounded like a woman getting tortured or something for five minutes cuz two of them were getting all pissy

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I know dude. And to think it was most likely coyotes that my last cat, Tom Bombadil (RIP)
Was when I lived in Tahoe in the forest (men of the forest 2009) and we'd have groups of coyotes on our property every night. One night Tom didn't come home...

Minus_Me

I'm getting way too close to the waitress at the bar I frequent. She's like 20 and just lights up when we talk or she sees me walk into the place. Hopefully she's just fishing for another tip.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That's one thing I legit want if I ever have my own actual home.

A dank garden. 🌾🌻🌹✨💋

I have the type of mind to be meticulous about shit spesh when I'm baked and I could def get some shit growin tbh.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This pretty cute but a little trashy milf wants to get on it, not sure if want or not yet. If I had a few more and people I know weren't around prob would.

Sub_Level

Coyotes have the creepiest howl. Sounded like a woman getting tortured or something for five minutes cuz two of them were getting all pissy

Yeah. Went out hunting in the desert once with a friend and we used audible lures. Creepy.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Lol she's here with her husband this big scary looking dude, might get clipped 2nite 😩🔫🚘

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
dear diary, would give anything for a toaster strudel

Sub_Level

I'm gonna have a drink in honor of this girl:
Sabur-Book.jpg
Young Alia Sabur alerted her parents to her talents at an early age, reading when she was only eight months old. Alia started out elementary school like any normal student, but teachers soon realized she would be better off in college and she went straight from 4th grade into a degree program at Stony Brook University when she was just 10 years old. She graduated summa cum laude from there with a BS in applied mathematics and moved onto Drexel, where she completed her PhD in materials science engineering. She holds the Guinness record for being the youngest full university professor, appointed to the faculty at Konkuk University in Seoul, South Korea when she was 18 years old. Sabur is a standout researcher and thinker in her field, winning awards from NASA, the Department of Defense, GAANN and the NSF, as well as a gifted musician who has performed with world-class performers at Julliard.

I mean what the fuck is that. Literally a mutant. (and don't mean that in a condescending way either)

Was gonna pay out of pocket for school this semester so I went to the school website to make the payment for tuition. Third party middleman website had to process my card in lieu of not choosing the bank transfer route. So that's fine, you know, that's pretty common. Processing credit can be a hassle for businesses which themselves have to pay fees for that kinda thing. Schools especially must consistently sell a product that often times does not truly get paid for until later (loans). So I give the information and was expecting like an ATM-esque ~$3 fee. But it was $72.

And I don't blame any of you for not reading my shit paragraph but are you serious?
ha, i needed a copy of my transcripts a couple weeks ago, just a printout, nothing formal. not only did the school charge me $12 just to email it to me ($10 for the transcript, $2 to email it lol), but they charged an additional pdf processing fee of $4. a pdf processing fee. to have a computer spit out a pdf. four fucking dollars. it's not like I even had a choice, pdf or nothing. granted this is piss compared to $72 but still.

I wonder if I'll live in regret thinking I should have went to UCSD or maybe something will happen and I'll be glad I didn't go.

Every choice has a thousand consequences.

OG Loc

Man we just went through the McDonalds drive through after drinking pretty much all day right. My boy Ced orders a sausage biscuit at 3:30 am and ol girl on the headset came back a whole nother person in response. Lmaooodjakdoaofdhwh we waited like 10 minutes for that shit too. Had to thaw out and shit lmao. It was hot tho

Sub_Level

Man we just went through the McDonalds drive through after drinking pretty much all day right. My boy Ced orders a sausage biscuit at 3:30 am and ol girl on the headset came back a whole nother person in response. Lmaooodjakdoaofdhwh we waited like 10 minutes for that shit too. Had to thaw out and shit lmao. It was hot tho

$5 will get you 20 piece mcnugget. Order with spicy buffalo sauce.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just set five alarms for tom morn

Woke up two hours late. Okay, maybe it's time to re-evaluate whether or not it's a good idea to close it out but then keep it going at a friends house until I can't even remember when I have 2 work in the morn. I'm just lucky I get away with this shit. Which I don't understand, like how is this shit okay, I just show up two hours late and everyones like whatever. Kinda funny.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, they'll fire me eventually though. Which is fine. I don't like it here anyways.

PS don't fall for that girl. Love is garbage. Keep your distance from that shit.

J. Bravo

i'm quitting before i get fired lol. and i'm not getting attached yet, she's only 18 and leaving for her freshman year of college on friday. just having some fun right now.

with your positive attitude you will shit your pant's while being lonely. i will shit mine with a smile. snap out of it, turn that shit frown upside down. you're a man, not a fuckin 15 yr old girl.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah. I know you're like 40 or some shit but tbh I'm probably more advanced than you and found peace with the harsh truths of life. Ain't shitting my pants or frowning atm, I'm doing just fine. 😎

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm sorry if I upset you Master Splinter. This is just the way I am and will always be.

P sure Quark is in Missouri or some shit like that in the south. That's gotta suck. 😓

snuggz you didn't upset me. i think you are a great person. i just want you to see it for yourself.
squash i was kidding. you owe me nothing. hope you find a job soon!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Thanks Splinter. If you were here in person I would fight you, but I appreciate you trying your best to be a nice person. G bless you. 👼🙌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom