• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This thread is dead. On my way for a few, took the day off tomorrow. I'll be back to blow off the dust. 😎💨

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Pretty sure I slept like one or two hours last night. The weird thing is I feel fine outside of my mind kinda fading into white noise for a quick moment every now and then.

Blazed out back. Don't know how much longer I can hold out now/

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Good chat. 👋 Just realized I forgot to eat tonight. I just hope I make it long enough to post this new mix.

I refuse to neuter my cat. Is he gonna get and start spraying?

Mully

Hey Snuggy. I missed you and your mixes. How's homelessness treating you? Still posting from a library computer lab?

hoggert

Wb mully

Was actually thinking of you/that gif earlier today. wasn't paying enough attention while cooking and a giant fat bubble burst and dripped onto the coals and nearly started a fire.

BS you got banned for that. Nature is a wonderful thing meant to be shared.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My internal culture has undergone change since we last spoke. 💎😑💎

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've always liked that drink because Ryan ordered one in The OC on the first or second episode.

coldvein

Banned
WITHOUT A CAPTAIN
WITHOUT A CREW
DEAD IN THE HOLD
TIED TO THE WHEEL
THIS SHIP OF DEATH
THIS SHIP IS FILLED WITH RATS
YOU BETTER FIND YOUR MOTHER
YOU BETTER LOOK FOR COVER

WE MAKE A CHOICE
WE MAKE IT EVERY DAY

TO GET UP IN THE MORNING
TO BEAR AWAY

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow, managed to get lit up without leaving any evidence. No weird posts or texts, just silence. Last night saw someone who reminds me of how awful people are but it wasn't a big deal tbh. I'm still alive, technically speaking. 👍

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just feel like the darkness has taken over. Not to be dramatic, it's just hard to imagine ever having a normal, happy life. Too far gone. It doesn't really matter though. Peter Pan killed himself. This is the world we live in. Just suck it up and keep grinding away.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
BRB changing name to Sniggles. I don't mean to be depressing, just being honest. Decided not to eat, I'm still thriving off that cliff bar I had yesterday. I'll be fine. 👋

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm just joking with all of this. I'm a super happy guy and having an awesome time. Just doing my thing, loving life. 😎 Peace and love.

hoggert

I would pay money or steam keys to change another members name or tag

If you're in upstate New York Davidson brothers beer is worth a try

I think in going to try my hand at my first thread. It will a lttp thread and hopefully despite it being a lttp thread it won't be shit like most of the ones I've tried to read

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Captain Hoggert! Jtwo reporting for duty! 🐖

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just read hoggers thread, it was illuminating. Printed it out so I can read it again when I'm out in the forest. 🌳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom