• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

Link me to hoggers thread!
It's not up yet! I still need to finish writing it which due to beer and grilling prob ain't gonna be for a bit

Also fuck steam mobile. Just let me gift my friend some goddamn games.

Edits fuck yaaaas 🐉 fucking dragon ass botches

hoggert

Thanks to pokeytax

Fuck 🐉s

Intro wow this game why is this lttp FUck sega please release yakuza 5 so I can be an anime

Great stuff about game

Shit stuff about game

How I easily broke the mechanics of game

Call out Salsa shark on why haven't you beaten the game why is your beard smaller than mine

Anime is for nerds

J. Bravo

Everything but sex happened with these two girls last night. It was my first bj from two bitches at the same time. And for some reason I promised to smash Friday night. Which honestly I might haha.

J. Bravo

they weren't the worst i've kissed imo but see for yourself (also not a good picture)
L0B245i.jpg

the two on the right. they were out for the girl on the lefts bday, who i made out with first. would've taken her home in a heartbeat but she was blacked and couldn't stand up when her dad picked her up haha.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wow.
I just had some real life moments.

So me and my buddy are in WF buyin' fruit rolls and sparkling water. He's paying so I'm just kinda experiencing the transaction as an impartial observer. Well, its like $17.25 and he has 8 dollars in cash. So he hands the lady 8 dollars and naturally she she ducks it down to 9.25 for him to swipe on his card. This happens quickly. What he actually wanted was to do an even 10 on his card and receive .75 in quarters back to put his car.

He doesn't tell the cashier any of this. He just freezes up and plays it off. So I'm already kinda in internal hysterics at just how difficult life can be. But we get out of the store and he starts explaining what happened, because his falter was extremely obvious.

This is where it gets good.

Turns out the only reason he had the cash to begin with is because he accidentally pressed the cash back button at the store the day before and was too ashamed to have them reverse it. So he just got 10$ in cash that he didn't want because nobody wants cash.

Oh man. I was IRL cackling at how hilarious this was. I've seen this guy order a Gyro while tactfully dancing around actually saying Gyro because he was afraid to mispronounce it.

Hes totally a fully functioning human with a wife and kid.. but sometimes you just see through the cracks of people and wonder how they can even leave the house.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
fuck problems go jogging / work hard be cute / let our soundcloud flow through you 🙌

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I always find it distasteful and look the other way and I especially never believe any of the stories.

The whole thing has cultivated a macho bullshit frat boy culture here. "Yeah bro I totally banged her" "sweet bro!"

How about talking about helping others or making an impact. Who cares about some trivial hookups.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Above all else it's just uninteresting to me and myself.

hoggert

Getting laid is overrated

All about living the woods alone with a giant beard. But if there was a nice Norwegian cutie here too it would be nice. We could talk about how transcendental the undercover 2013 f/w was and how laputa was a undiscovered masterpiece and how Rick Owens is the 2nd coming. We would kiss twice a year and when we did we would turn into fireflies in the river of life

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
men of the VR forest 🌲🌲😎🌲🌲

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So I guess I'm friends now with this latino gang. One guy has my number and they're gonna call me this wknd looking for bitches and smoke. I burned them down then when we got up to their car this one guy was like turn around and look away bitch. Guess I can't blame them for not trusting the white mAn.

He got really aggresive b tho. Might get clipped soon.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Listening to hot sugar and feeling very weird deja vu since a lot of his work apprently is in other mixes ive listened to.

Got mouth surgery today. Have to take antibiotics now for a couple days, which means no drinking. This sucks.

The whole thing has cultivated a macho bullshit frat boy culture here. "Yeah bro I totally banged her" "sweet bro!"

How about talking about helping others or making an impact. Who cares about some trivial hookups.

I dunno, I'm always happy when a drunkbro gets it in. It's a good thing, celebrate it!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I went to my friends house last night and we watched animal planets BIG CATS and those cats sure were big. Very big cats. 📈🐈

TBH all I could think about was riding a cheetah like a surfboard. 😑💭🐈🏄

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds good. I've had cookie dough icecream, but not cookie butter.
I rarely eat icecream. I don't like it too much. It melts too quickly and is too sweet and is super creamy and heavy. Its sorta icky and makes me sick.

So I was trimming my marijuana plants yesterday and took a small bud sample from the Headband. Its mostly dry.. I almost want to try it and smoke weed I've grown myself for the first time. But I have a lot of delicious variety from peace in medicine so its not really that appealing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
A Naughty Dog styled Snowpiercer game would be 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom