• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I was really wanting to do the whole RGB monitor thing for the Genesis but decided that it was too much to deal with ATM so I went to Goodwill and bought this thing for 15 bucks. I'm pretty sure it has Svideo which should be sufficient in the meantime while I search for a really high quality RGB display.

Its kinda nostalgic. I just left it on with the static snow signal for a while. I want to hook a 360 or something up to it and watch Xfiles or Star Trek on Netflix on it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMG I'm gonna read neuromancer from the glow of my static filled CRT

Minus_Me

I kinda wanna buy a few tv's and put them around my condo. Turn them on and use a transparency with a random image as a foreground.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man if our Tom Tom Club had a physical manifestation It'd be a shared space with dead tvs everywhere for sure

hoggert

What is it about grills that make them so amazing? The fire the smoke raw meat etc Fucking cold out here thou⛄️

hoggert

sup dudes
What up time sogggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg g gggg g ggg g g g ggggg ggggg ggggggg ggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg g gggg g ggg g g g ggggg ggggg ggggggg ggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg g gggg g ggg g g g ggggg ggggg ggggggg ggggggggg gggggggg
That was a good thread by the by and by I read the entire thing and it was good

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been gambling a few times. I don't understand it. I'm unable to engage in it in the way that I observe most others to. It just doesn't make sense to me. I once won 12dollars at a penny slot machine and then quickly lost it all.

hoggert

Last page I posted some videos

It's hard rewatching the trip with people who are about to tour thru the same area. Food looks so good

jdouglas

The nature videos? I just watched them. At first I was like "wtf?", then I just rolled with it on fullscreen and it was alright. 6/10.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yup, there's a drink in my hand.
How are you typing this?

Dunno if I would call it a vacation, but going on a trip starting tomorrow AM. 👋😎✈️✨

Supes anxious about all of it it, but getting away from everything for a moment and experiencing some shit will be dank. Basically gonna be pure sober the next four nights too, but I could use a brief recovery faze b4 returning to the grind. 🆒

ZeroRay

My groin hurts. Had to stop my training cause of it. Oh well, be back next week. Don't wanna end up a cripple like balddemon RIP.

kehs

Banned
Speaking of nazis.

Everytime I watch american history X(I watch it often cause why not), but I always imagine snuggs as derek.

kehs

Banned
That's the reason for my request! Give these kids something to remember.

Give me your address I'll send you one of my ninja turtles I have in storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom