• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working through this bad boy right now:

double_chocolate_stout1.png

Will resort to old cans of Corona if I run through my stock tonight.

That's alright, I'm about to buy a four pack of budwiser bullets.
Do what you wanna/gotta do man, nothing wrong with that.

Bullets tho? Dunno what that means.

Koko

Banned
Found an open bottle of Jose Cuervo. Guess I'm not staying sober.

Normally would drink it in shots, but fuck I'm alone and with no plans so will just do some tequila's sunrises.

J. Bravo

bullets and tallboys are the same thing ya
budweiser bullets just sounds cooler
plus if you can shotgun a cold one it makes you a god at at the freshman parties

arab

hour 24: we stayed in a super 8. aketchiest place on earth. couldnt sleep cause i thought my stuff would get stolen. atleast we got free brukfast🐖🍄🍞☕️

hoggert

😲🍻🍺🍸🍹🍷🍺🍻🍸🍸🍷🍺🍻🍸🍹🍷🍴🍼

hoggert

Last night something was in the water

I wonder if there's going to be a crackdown on Friday night drunk shit in the future. If there is I'm going back to 4chan

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So get this: I guess I fucked up my back moving that tv I just bought. Woke up to go to work this morning and I could barely put a pair of pants on. I have a fairly extensive history of back problems and this is the exact area and type of pain I've had in the past so I'm hoping it's just a minor flair up. I feel like shit missing work though, they need me so bad down there.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So get this: I guess I fucked up my back moving that tv I just bought. Woke up to go to work this morning and I could barely put a pair of pants on. I have a fairly extensive history of back problems and this is the exact area and type of pain I've had in the past so I'm hoping it's just a minor flair up. I feel like shit missing work though, they need me so bad down there.

You could roll up in a chair if they're h-cap accessible over there. ♿️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom