• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats a southern hipster look like?
788px-Creedence_Clearwater_Revival_1968.jpg

j2 it's never coming. i'm giving up hope. probably half way to china by now.

edit. i got rid of my mega 780ti and traded back for a 680.. screen tears worse than my xbone. i think i need to wash my motherboard or something. shouldn't be tearing on borderlands 2.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I am literally laying on the floor doing nothing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMFG dude this is some omega level back pain. I feel so fucking shitty missing work. I Just talked to my manager and they're calling someone else to come in for me and I feel so shitty about it. But I couldn't even wipe my fucking ass.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I did clean myself but the amount of effort it required was thoroughly humbling.

its all because of that stupid fucking CRT! it has to be. i fought it getting it into the car and didn't have a great grip on it carrying it up the stairs.

Zelda

Banned
thanks you guys are life savers kehs should i smoke a menthol or go hand-rolled?

i would get it crispy in the oven however im on a job and theres no oven here

hoggert

Make a coffin nail (hand rolled)

I am bored out of my mind and hungover. Anyone got a DS game to recommend? Playing that Cing hotel dusk sequel but not really feeling it atm.

Or shit I could be a j2 poser and dig up my SNES hmmm

Zelda

Banned
if his door is unlocked he can just use his phone to order a burrito or something

if the door is locked just order a quesedilla and have them slide it under

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I ordered a WF sandwich on the internet.. but I have to walk to pick it up. Which is good. I've been in this situation a lot and you do need to get up and move around even if it really hurts. Being super sedentary is the worst thing for it. But yeah. I called Dane to try and get him to come over and "have lunch" (bring me food) but he was busy. I'm gonna load up on snacks while I'm there. Going to get that bagged carmel corn and a couple other things. Then back to floor.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna chug half a beer to kill the pain 💪

i folded. i'm back in love. i want to give a shout out to my boys, juicy j and wiz khalifa, for helping me through this whole ideal. shell shocked really shocked me.

my love. gentleman. this will be my wife within 10 years!

VWeDyRG.jpg

srbUrJ9.jpg

so she can walk upside down and speaks to vigo during her sleep. does it bug me? no. love is love. if you can feel it, why run from it? the other night she was screaming out the word "oh jacob" i think she is in touch with the bible. it's cute.

hoggert

so she can walk upside down and speaks to vigo during her sleep. does it bug me? no. love is love. if you can feel it, why run from it? the other night she was screaming out the word "oh jacob" i think she is in touch with the bible. it's cute.
Somewhat related: I finally got secret of mana to boot up but goes straight to the end screen of the sprite sitting in the tree of mana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom