• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery In Net

Neo Member
Should I walk out of my stupid fucking job and go start my life in the forest today? I will have to migrate at least 1000 miles by foot in the next few months since the homeless die out here and at least one cat will be traveling with me.

If the cat is capable of protecting you while you sleep, and you have some type of portable music playing device with C&C on it, I don't see why not. Be sure to send me a postcard.

What kind of job do you have? I'm curious.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That's none of your business.

Can't believe summer is ending. Fall is cool but I need at least one or two more cool wilderness journeys before it's over but my bike is super fucked atm. We tried to fix the tire but the second tube exploded. I need to get that shit fixed someday when I have an actual free day before it's too late. This has been a turbulent summer but a good ride thru the woods and some sunset beach action will at least make the ending nice.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I set four alarms and the third one was successful. On time to get shit done, not that these fatasses deserve it.

AcridMeat

Banned
Otherwise, Coheed and Cambria is the best band ever.
You were doing so well until this line.
Basically everything's better late at night. Late night bike rides with no cars on the road, driving, running, music, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohiGATUHjxs
Agreed, it's just about the motivation to do those things at that time. Hiking especially is awesome.

Violent Femmes were one of the first bands whose music I purchased digitally.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm a night person as well but early AM is the prime shit. It's got the tranquil elements of night but the optimism of energy of a fresh new day. 🌄

Due to my lifestyle I am very rarely am conscious during that time, though. 💤

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Conscious in the sense that normals use the term. Of course, we are all dead cocoons, true conscious locked away from our weak grasps.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I bought 10oz of orange juice that is infused with 150mg of caffeine.

Get'sMad

man I haven't been to taco bell in forever

kinda feel like going this week and ordering $30 worth of food and eating until I vomit or get type 2 diabetes.

Get'sMad

I don't know what kind of asshole bug bit me but I've had a bruise on my leg thats gotten progressively bigger over the past 3 days

Minus_Me

Lol, fucking the hot girl would defeat the whole watching two really attractive people fuck bit. I mean like a perfect man and a perfect woman. I mean in my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom