• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

dude snuugs youre crazy. at least you were in civilization, sometime when im sober ill tell actually fuck it, i went wallking at night to the east end of my folks place when i was home alone and fucked up/2brave on gin/moonshine because i got spooked by the motion lights going on and off constantly. walked over to the compost bins since the light sensor gets switched by the wind and yelled out "yoooo kitttty" (cat hadnt come in yet for food) and freaked the shit out of some large animal prolly a neighbors dog, deer, black bear or whatever. scared the shit out of me and it ran into the woods and i ran back inside lol

so remember the face on that rock that was prolly a nature spirit that was prolly just as freaked as you

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dang glad your safe
Yeah. I was probs trippin but that shit was way too real. But I made it home and I have a gang of cats to protect me from dark entities, lead by my main man DM. DM is so fierce any ghost in his presence would shit itself and float away. I didn't think it was a good idea to adopt a kitten but he proved me wrong. Best cat ever even if he acts like a wild animal most of the time.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Phew, so much for taking it ez yesterday. Drank so much reality started to crumble before my eyes. 👀 Oh well. Doesn't really matter, that's the chill thing bout having nothing to lose. 😎

Get'sMad

Ten days? Are you some kind of vulnerable elderly person? Shake it off

I thought I shook off strep once too w/out going to the doc when I was 21...it went away in a couple days and then the following months later I noticed all kinds of weird discomforts in my body...

turns out not doing that gave myself rheumatic fever!

I had to take penicillin for a couple months. I'm 100% healthy and fine these days but it was pretty scary at the time (had to get a sonogram on my heart etc).

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang just went out for drinks.
Had a Scrimshaw, a Shock Top, and a 25oz Lagunitas IPA to cap it off.

Back home, haven't dosed Cannabis since 5:30am this morning and am about to dose.

hoggert

my brother bought a case of beer. 100% american made 100% american distriibuted, 25% of all profits go to the Marines. quote from Regan about the marines on the neck label.

expect beer to be lager

no fuc k that, hefeweizen style wheat or tye beer that has 1500% too much hone and gross as fuck

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I saw someone today who did me a great kindness 4 years ago.

Her name is ruby and in 2010 she drank a beer with me at her studio while we waited for my girlfriend who was obviously going to break up with a few weeks. It was very much like in my mind I'm thinking "you literally have no idea how much that meant to me" and she had NO CLUE who I was.

hoggert

I saw someone today who did me a great kindness 4 years ago.

Her name is ruby and in 2010 she drank a beer with me at her studio while we waited for my girlfriend who was obviously going to break up with a few weeks. It was very much like in my mind I'm thinking "you literally have no idea how much that meant to me" and she had NO CLUE who I was.

j2 i have been in the situation many times that you have described. in the position of the ruby lady you have mentioned.

thank her for chilling.

it means a lot to know you helped with shit

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah we talked for a good while. It was actually kinda sad. She was there to see Roy, who's husband died a few months ago. I guess she's been out of the loop or something and didn't find out until now. (shes an ex-employee of the store) Which is completely unrelated to my current status as an employee. Just a coincidence.

And she did remember vaguely the occurance and situation and she remembered talking to me about how she had square on her ipad ( which was cutting fucking edge at the time ) just didnt know WHO I was.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It really does feel like my own personal reality is wrapping in upon itself. I also saw someone from highschool today but thats too personal to share.

AcridMeat

Banned
Can this be added to the op ty
bfZw48V.gif

Get'sMad

this insanely attractive girl that has the feminine version of my name wants to go on a date this weekend.

this is kinda weirding me out but every time I look at her pics I'm just 😍😍😍😍😍

J. Bravo

Its ok man I want to fuck a girl named Dylan. Which happens to be my name. Unfortunately, that will never happen since its Dylan Gonzalez and she plays basketball for ku

Wellscha

So Drunk GAF, why do I get tipsy with just one bottle of beer?

even though I'm heavy man who drinks 4 times a week.

Is my liver fucked?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, have my two days off.
Drinking a scrimshaw, ate a little Cannabis chocolate. Gonna play some Sega and then probably Titanfall.

whatchall up to

Salsa

I really need to get my shit together and move out man

only reason im not moving with my bud again for now is im going to venezuela in a month and need money

arguments with my mother are getting nuclear. im embarrased of being 25 and having to live through this. don't study film, at least if you live here

beers

hoggert

drinking prohibition lager which is ok for a coors

was trying to play Analogue a Hate Story but its kinda difficult when you've been drinking since the afternoon. Too much fucking reading and its hard keeping track of all the Korean names/family tree/family politics when buzzed . I just accidently quit the game without saving so I'm going to give the bioshock dlc a shot and try analogue again tomorrow

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been playing the Bioshock DLC on and off. Actually hilariously enough I've only played it when I'm super super wasted. Its very good from what I recall. (light experiential spoilers)
There is a part where a painting is seen being painted. At first glance the painting seems quite abstract but if you look at it for a while you can see its actually this insane interpretation of the scene that had been playing out previously. Its just a very... someone actually painted that painting. Its cool.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Theoretically we could play Minecraft on PS4.

Get'sMad

oh man a great friend whom I haven't exchanged e-mails/texts or any sort of contact in a couple months just texted me....

😃👼

weird circumstances and we're both at fault for the lack of contact lately but it feels good to be shooting the shit with him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom