• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang, in April 2010 I was on another planet. I was living in my dead grandmothers house with this costume designer I was datin.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We should do "the notebook" but just for our thread.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
one of my personalities just another personality "dont feel bad, feel awesome"

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im like just discovering mainstream anime and i love it

MDMA (Minidisc Management Associates)

Get'sMad

that thing was without a doubt the most modern/cool looking device I had ever laid my hands pre-smart phone days

i never had an official md album/single/ep/whatever from any artist though...I just used to make straight up copy cds, make mixes or record shit off the radio etc....

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I drank all my beer and then went and bought more beer

I'm betraying the spirit of this thread. I've quit drinking, smoking, using any and all drugs.

But at the same time this is a good thread for banter in its purest form. Can't just leave because I'm the picture of sobriety.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No thats good, I rarely drink too. I mean I drink like a beer or two and I'm drunk right now.. Its good. This is good. Thats good.
Its more about the self selecting group of posters than the thread title.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
its p/much like you wake up in the morning and eat toast and think ill do no harm and spread the knowledge within / maybe along the way ill hear singing or stare blankly for whiles and whiles but no matter what you wake up and wake up and wake up and wake up and wake up and then you just.. theres obstacles, there are stairs in your way! things are locked away! sometimes you dont know what you need! sometimes you dont even know what you think you should need! sometimes you dont recognize wants! theres all this stuff just flying by your periphery, youre a person in a chair like the memorex man or a contestent in a money bin full of american made vortex fans. grab what you can grab it all.

Get'sMad

yeah that guy rules

I think it's time for me to buy one of those soda stream things...my sparkling water consumption is out of control and ruining my finances.

iamjohn

Everytime I get drunk I always day/nightdream about this girl I got to uni with and dammit the feels are strong. I'm druk now

J. Bravo

lonely night tonight lol. my best friend is going to see his bae in lawrence and my other best friend is going to see his bae in manhattan (ks). i'm going to smoke in the 60 (chilly) degree weather and enjoy the fuck out of it. i'll have to wear a jacket. i'm excited for that. and then play some video games. might start up terraria again, fresh. idk , we'll see.

edit: i will be tracking this all on my snapchat story so stay tuned.

Get'sMad

I bought some new clothes and shoes today to give off the appearance that I make money when in fact, especially after these purchases, I have very little of it.

i'm lookin hot tho 😎

Ingeniero

Hello.

Ok, ok I relapsed, big time.

Im on vacation and something fucked up really happened, so I am hiting the bottle, hard.

Rum with coke, so good man.

Cheers.

Salsa

gonna meet my gf's son in a month

IMG-20140905-WA0048.jpg

look at that fucker

you won't win kid

hoggert

i decided to take a break from drinking because life has been stressful lately . Then my best friend's boyfriend's dad ended up in the hospital and my friend forced brown paper bag brandy on me. Just when I thought I was out......they pull me back in 🍸

Makabe

i decided to take a break from drinking because life has been stressful lately . Then my best friend's boyfriend's dad ended up in the hospital and my friend forced brown paper bag brandy on me. Just when I thought I was out......they pull me back in 🍸

The supportive drink plays an important role, you're a good guy.

I'm currently drinking because my friends won't do anything new in London, drinking at home is my protest.

This seems unusual. Life stress tends to lead to drinking.

hoggert

I get crazy if I drink while I'm down. After ending up with half my hand in a splint for 3 weeks, I decided a change had to be made before I got fucked up for real. Doesn't help that my memory is pretty good even after a wild night + nasty hangover so I remember and regret everything and end up even further down the depression rabbit hole.

🐱+🍨+💻 works better

Obviously, but not a moment goes by where I don't think about that sweet momentary relief.

The only thing stopping me is knowing the aftermath just leaves you with more problems and empty feelings.

I know that vicious cycle too well.

Edit:

Though, drinking finally got me to finish that email to an old friend I'd been too anxious to bang out. So it's good in some ways I guess ;/

Gvaz

Banned
i got really drunk last night off 100 proof orlof+moxie and i had almost no hangover besides feeling tired. what is this magic

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This random creepy dude hooked me up with a dime of dank. Redeemed the whole night. This wknd just got way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom