• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

J2 past that area already. Pretty nice so far. Better than vanilla gameplay wise. Only problem is it's a 50/50 chance when you cycle the airlocks you get stuck and have to reload from checkpoint. Pretty pathetic in how easy it is to reproduce for DLC that's been out for a bit.

I want to smack the shit out of all the Elisabeth is my waifu dudes 😄

Kwixotik

I had a dream experience this afternoon I want to share. Basically I realized I was dreaming. Now every time this happens, I immediately wake up before even thinking the words lucid dream. This time, however, I was able to think "I'm going to make this a lucid dream" and tried to make my conscious thoughts affect my environment. This was totally ineffective, which confused me, and the line between dreaming and waking up started to blur (it's usually a fast jolt). I slipped in and out of the dream until finally consciousness won.

BUT as it turns out I woke up into a second layer of my dream which I then spent lots of time in completely unaware I was dreaming until the same thing happened again. I was pulled into yet another layer of dreaming where I thought I had woken up from an unsuccessful attempt at lucid dreaming. Overall I had 3 layers of dreams, and two unsuccessful attempts at lucid dreaming before "waking up" into the next dream where everything reset. Shit was really, really weird. When I woke up I felt like I'd been asleep for days, but it had really only been two hours.

Wool

Just watched Mulholland Drive, what a movie. I've got some ideas but IDevenK

mIdNNiTEs do you have any normcore fashion tips? Would it be acceptable to go to the salon and have them make my hair look like Jerry Seinfeld's?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I only played Mindcraft a little bit on computer before I accidentally destroyed my computer so I'm gonna buy it rn for Playstation the Fourth. All of drunk thread, let's get it and build club houses togeth.

Wait it's not on the store atm. Damn.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
TBH tho I gotta preorder Destiny and shit is like 80$ with the add-on pack

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I hate that it costs so much for videogames td (these days). Like if you want the other half of the game you gotta buy the premium edition for like a thousand dollars. I should write the president about this. Posting on gaming side rn and it's p fun I guess.

I think Mindcraft comes out later today. Gonna buy it fosho need a new game now that I'm lvl 100+ in Rogue Leg.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dang. Sucks cause it's not really frilly BS anymore, it's actual game content that will end up costing way more if you buy it individ so you don't really have a choice if you're committing to the game like that. I'll be buying Destiny but not sure if it'll be day one since I just got Plants V Zombs and I'll probs get Mindcraft today.

I need to get back into v games. I can see it happening once it's too cold and icey to bike/forest.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa, they changed the preload date to the seventh! It was the fourth. guess I don't need to buy it today then.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy Shit my phone botched an update and set me back to a factory default state. :X

Its especially anxiety inducing because I have no fucking clue what is in the cloud and what isn't. My notes seem intact which is good but I lost my Omnifocus and all my message threads.

UGH, I just spent like 90 minutes getting everything back into a semiusable state.

J. Bravo

that's not simping, that's just kind of weird.

i'm waiting for the police to catch this lunatic with a gun so i can go to class smh.

edit: canceled class for hte rest of the day. that's annoying. i actually want to go to class. f u bro.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
MaKING bruschetta and drinking myself to sleep

Get'sMad

didn't really wanna drink tonight but I'm gonna watch this dumb ol football game and drink some dumb ol vodka sodas and be up way too late because these dumb ol football games take approximately 17 hours before they're completed.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
i'm about to go wait for a girl to come out of class so i can talk to her

simping hard

The first girl I ever asked out in my life I did that for for. It's not a big deal. I think that sort of thing takes guts actually, just because there's so much anxiety buildup and such a high chance of awkwardness. Good on you man.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I hate it when cats do that. 😾

Mindcrafting pretty hard. Fun game. Building a dope treehouse. 🌳

Get'sMad

I don't know why I even own a couch

I spend 90% of the time sitting on the rug right in front of the couch...I guess I do kinda lean back against the thing while on the rug sometimes tho....

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
is there an effective mad men ennui supercut i could watch in lieue of actually picking up the show where i left off because who has time for that when participating in the universal hustle, amirite?

Get'sMad

yeah I don't have the time to watch all these damn shows these days

pretty sure I subconsciously don't watch or follow current popular shows while they're running for the soul purpose of not having anything to talk about with co-workers/friends.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I mostly just watch cartoons because they're short and easy I've been trying to get into Sailor Moon but its a little difficult.

Get'sMad

oh man, mini-disc

i had this
265x265px-LS-5313af3e_B00001YVFJ-71SNTW89BPL.gif
bad boy in high school

still wish i had it and all my dumb mixes I made back in high school

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i actually do have my dumb mixes from highschool

im an MDM minidisc man

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You can do it, getsmad. I have three minidisc players, I'm an avid collector/mixtape maker.
The Minidisc magneto optical disk format is essential to my existence in this current form. Some shards of my personality are less defined by the minidisc magneto optical disk format than others but it has been a consistent arc in my existence in this realm.

Get'sMad

i'm pretty positive I still have the remote from mine somewhere at my parents...

I just remember how much it sucked tagging the song names and recording stuff from the cds was a little tricker because my parents didn't have an a/v receiver that had an optical connection at the time.

felt like the baddest dude in the world with that thing back in the day though...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
GRAB DA BOOMBOX
BAD BOYS CLUUUUUB 💽🎶
jEI2PeX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom