• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dime aka dimebag. i'm im okay, got two cats wmb (watchin my back). DM is part wild cat and v strong, BGSY is also p fearless.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That name on the birth certificate
That ain't the real me
The lies can't conceal me
The sunrise and the moontides and the skies won't reveal me
My brain draws water out the tear ducts to heal me.9

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Got too fucked up to drive places. Getting pizza at the place in my apartment parking lot, had a coupon. Wish me luck.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think pink smoke is my best mix then codeine kisses then alive & free then can't breathe then life/death or fire dance (not revealed yet). Cosmic Journey is also up there too

Colocho

Banned
Does anybody else like to get drunk and listen to their favorite music and sing along? It's my favorite thing to do (and what I'm doing right now)

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Does anybody else like to get drunk and listen to their favorite music and sing along? It's my favorite thing to do (and what I'm doing right now)

I'd sing but I wouldn't want anyone to hear me. Cause like once people heard my voice they would be obsessed with me. or something.

Plain ol drunk sucks, I want to get crunk.

J. Bravo

found a guy who simps harder than ill and i combined

MYNccp3.png

so i thought, ok maybe they are just one of those couples who is dating their best friend or w/e. so i clicked on his page. (ps she's not in a relationship).

but then i found his profile pic
EVLB0lT.png

so yeah, i drew the conclusion of simp!

maybe he's just gay though.

Wool

I saw a really bad car accident on the way home from work today. It's this really scenic (but dangerous) road through a canyon along a river. This big herd of Big Horn Sheep was coming up from the river to the mountains and an Escalade stopped for them, then a Prius stopped behind it, then a big GMC SUV rear ended the Prius going like ~60 MPH. The Prius got smashed and ran into the Escalade in front of it. The GMC went into the ditch, the Prius ground up against the guardrail, and the Big Horn Sheep all ran up the mountain. Meanwhile, I slammed on my brakes and ran over to see if the dude in the GMC was okay. I had to help him out of the car and shit. The guy in the Prius was leaking blood all over the place. It was intense. Then after things were under control I'm waiting to fill out some witness form for the Sheriff and this stupid 21 year old kid I hadn't seen in a year drives by, sees me, and pulls over right in the middle of the scene. He's shouting all this stuff about going bar hopping tonight and like 20 feet over there's some guy on the ground in shock. A firefighter asked him to move his car so he finally left. I think if I had taken 2 seconds less to get out of work I would have been in the accident. Everything in life is random.

Anyway, I bought some beers and I'm drinking them.

Sometimes I think wool is secretly in love with me. Why else does he always act out to get my attention? The petulance of unrequited love.

aka what my avatar says. I'm his senpai.

Fucking hell, summer is over. Fell completely in love with a girl that I'll only see next year - I should have done something... :(

Man, I feel terible. I don't even know what to think, Good thing is: I got drunk.

J. Bravo

Hey man at least the highlight of your day isn't going to be setting up a date with a super hot girl...for like the week of Christmas. I literally have no money for food or pretty much anything except gas, school, and student loans. I'm all in this semester though. Hopefully I'll start my career next jan/feb

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Technically there's like two weeks left of summer. It's on it's last dying breaths but it's still alive, for a moment. Could use a day of rest fosho, could smoke and play mindcraft and read my game of thrones books but at the same time I could take my smoke out for a bike and forest sesh while I still can. That's the thing about living in a place like this...once summer passes, there's like a month of fall then like six months of almost freezing to death. Gotta preciate the out of doors being survivable while it lasts. 🌲🚶🏇🚵🏊🌳

Technically there's like two weeks left of summer. It's on it's last dying breaths but it's still alive, for a moment. Could use a day of rest fosho, could smoke and play mindcraft and read my game of thrones books but at the same time I could take my smoke out for a bike and forest sesh while I still can. That's the thing about living in a place like this...once summer passes, there's like a month of fall then like six months of almost freezing to death. Gotta preciate the out of doors being survivable while it lasts. 🌲🚶🏇🚵🏊🌳
Same here. The thing is I'm off to university next week so I won't feel that freezing weather (it's warmer there but rainy as fuck).

God damnit, I hate when I drink. Keep thinking about shit, can't relax.

Dash_

Hello drunkgaf. Time for a tipple.

A question though, do you think it's fair for some people to accuse you of having a drinking problem when sometimes you need a drink or two to be able to shake the nerves and neuroses when you're first introduced to new people? It's not like I regularly do it or get anywhere near drunk, but I find it's the most effective thing to combat my social anxiety when it most matters. Otherwise I end up being conversationally locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom