• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The summer of soundcloud draws to a close as our raw emotions prepare for an autumn of mixcloud.

Also no matter what your current baseline is, strive to spend 20% more time watching cartoons than you do now. May your guardian watch over you.

Hey guys,

I bought a vaportini and plan to try it this weekend. Does anyone have experience "smoking" alcohol? Any dos or donts etc. I am not sure how much more it effects you so I thought I would reach out. Let me know your experience.

Best!

Salsa

I found an 06 picture of me and jesus

I hate this guy

selfies in 2006? duckface? this is great

edit: i'll post it on facethread omg

Get'sMad

bro is trying to get me to get a PS4 for this Destiny thing...I'm so out of the loop on games.

not gonna pick up a PS4 until around the time Bloodborne comes out tho.

taking it easy to tonight with some vicodin and herb and dj screw mixtapes

Kwixotik

Never seen one. It's one of a kind. I get why peeps don't like it but it's like the only 70-80 proof liquor I can shoot without gaging.

I mean, I drink whiskey more often and can sip it comfortably, but I just like Jager on occasion and don't wanna pay a premium on it if I don't have to

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just sworn a solemn pact 2 DM. Bros till the end. Other cats come and go but he always will be my top dog and I will never abandon him. Master:kitty tilll the ends of our time.✨👌

🚶🐈🍁

Wool

Is there a "generic" brand for Jager?

165646.jpg

The world famous Josef Meier's Herbal Liqueur. If you go to a shady enough bar you'll get this when you order Jagermeister.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I broke my computer like a year and a half ago and haven't got around to getting it fixed. I tried to do it myself but broke it even worse. I should probs get it fixed before winter comes.

Hopefully J2 is enjoying Destiny. Bet he's already gathered a lot of treasure. 💎💯 I might get it soon, dunno. Can't really afford to spend too much time w/ videogames atm. ⌛

Mully

I'm really goddamn proud of how sober I look and act while drunk.

It's only when I cross the line between drunk and near blackout do things get extremely obvious.

J. Bravo

No dollar night for me tonight. They started charging cover plus I've been too high since like 730 lol. I feel asleep in the parking lot after dropping my friend off.

Wool

They don't have dollar pint night here, but it's only $2.25 for any microbrew before 2PM. I usually try and take advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom