• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I'm really goddamn proud of how sober I look and act while drunk.

It's only when I cross the line between drunk and near blackout do things get extremely obvious.

I feel ya, Im so surprised still at how many people just dont notice. Ill be pretty crazy drunk and no one is the wiser, unless like you said, I enter blackout. There have been many times the bartender should have cut me off.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
🚶✈👳🔪✨🙀💫✈💥🏢🏢🔥👎😔💧👉🇺🇸

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
💪🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💪

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Never 4get. 😓

Really wanna ride bikes and splorest (xplore the forest) today but all a sudden it got cold as fuck over here. Like forty degrees with rain that feels like icy daggers. Really hoping that this isn't how it's always gonna be until winter comes. Maybe I should get Destiny to keep me company on my cold days and nights off - how u likin it J2? ⁉

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My Guardian is so beautiful 😍
pVz6AwH.jpg

gR149Ee.jpg

exCyjNE.jpg

ltZ9dKc.jpg

So far the game is good but the social aspect of it definitely needs a guiding hand. Nobody joins fireteams. Motherfuckers will point at you and dance with you and sit next to you but ain't nobody joining fireteams. I have mine set to public but people rarely join it. I can't believe there isn't a bounty for "join a 100 fireteams" or something like that.

hoggert

yea she's ℳℴℯ❤

you guys are on current gen right? i need a new job so i can get a PS4 👼 godamn

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
🌰

Yeah I'll have to peep it soon. Don't wanna join in 2 late after everybody's interest has started to wain but atst I've barely had a chance to play Plants v Zombs or Mindcraft or that one 2D skateboard gaming with controls I don't understand right. Wish I could split my consciousness and have one deal with work and activeness and the other just absorb media 24/7 like v games and soundcloud and my game of thrones books.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The gunplay is basically the best I've ever played. Its so fuckin' sick. Its Halo but more agile and with more options. I need to upload some videos of myself just wrecking waves of Hive its like a fighting game.. I almost expect a combo meter to appear.

Knife to the face, headshot the guy behind the one you just killed, turn 180 degrees and throw a knife in yet another guys face, double jump up and throw your swarm grenade that pops 4 enemies, bring out dah shotty and mop up the rest, sprint behind a crate and slide into cover, pop your super and sprint out evaporating everything in your path.

You do all of that in like 20 seconds. Its outrageous. I feel present in the combat in a way other, faster shooters don't allow me to feel.

m3r4

Dufter Typ taking lurking to the next level
Sitting in my room with one litre plum wine left... any Netflix movie recommendations? I've been enjoying Requiem for a Dream and Enter the Void.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If you like those movies, seek out a movie called Candy with Heath Ledger.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Face Off is a great movie. Still instead of a movie I'd instead recommend sitting in darkness and contemplating the nature of existence.

J. Bravo

Poor mac.

Working at a gym for the last 4 years has really fucked up my view of people. It's hard for me to find girls that don't work out attractive. Also, I'm constantly comparing myself to others, which is a recipe for mental disaster. I'm just fucked up, basically. I'm working hard to change my mindset but I might honestly need therapy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
How are all you nerds already level 20? I'm level 8.

Get'sMad

flying out for a cousins wedding really early tomorrow

trying to decide whether I should just drink a bunch quickly and pass out by like 9 or 10 or just go all out all night and be terribly hungover on a plane that I won't be able to get any sleep on.

i seem to always do the latter in these situations.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Kind of feel like drinking but last week I got completely shithoused and I can't really play Destiny while drunk.

Wool

I just found out the cashier at the Conoco where I always buy my beer sells weed. I haven't approached him yet, but I guess you just ask if he's selling anything else, then give him the money and he gives you the code to a safe in his truck. That Conoco could become the most convenient of all convenience stores I've ever been to, IDevenK tho.

hoggert

when I was a freshmen I knew a girl who modeled for Target

Same. It was bizarre walking into the mall and seeing a 20 ft banner of her. Last i heard from her she was a werewolf extra in one of the twilight movies. American dad nigerian mom = native american werewolf lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No, it was a Steam game. You were glad that it finally came out. I think it was side-skrilling. IDeveR the name of it, but IK you were EFI.
Super time force ultra?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got a fancy new precious aka iPhone for the first time in 2.5 years. With this wacky trade in deal + the price drop I got a gorgeous gold one + an invisible case for like negative one hundred dollars. It looks like a piece of treasure. 😘📱

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm getting one soon too

U getting the number 6? I could have just waited for it but got a p dank deal on the 5S and it's really nice after owning 4S for 4ever.

Can't believe it's almost the wknd. Don't have to work friday night for first time since July which is trippy, dunno what 2do with myself. 🙇

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yup, #6

Not sure which version though. Gonna have to go see them for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom