• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Starting early today.

Took a sleeping pill last night that left me all groggy and lazy this morning. Decided to stay home from school and lay about. I felt guilty about it so I made a concoction of Gatorade and Vodka, added two extra things into the mix.

PS. Acrid, your stuff from PAX is gonna take another week. I was helping my mom out with her HS renunion project all day yesterday and wasn't able to put everything together. Sorry bro.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It has an accelerometer that can tell if you're using it or not so yes it was worth it.

The harvest has officially started we manicured about a pound of weed last night and I plan to vaporize all of it just like I plan to do to the darkness that surrounds this, the last city on earth.

hoggert

Ended the seven day sober bullshit. Went through 4 six packs with friends while playing Dragon's Crown. Spent more time discussing the t&a than actually playing lol. Next time i play it needs to be with straight men. I am digging flying dog raging bitch a lot now though. First I had it I thought it was shit but now it's grown on me

Now sitting at home eating granola and yogurt which i can now eat with zero mess. RIP beard, June 2014-September 2014.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I trimmed. Maintaining some scruff.

It's raining and the bar really sux 2nite. My shoes absorb water like a sponge and are waterlogged. 👞💦

New phone is so snappy and gorgeous tho, wow. It's like finding a new girl except she's way prettier than the last one.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
45 degrees out here atm. The fuck is humidity.

Watching white peeps dance will never not be hilarious. 😂👉👯

Wool

I was at the bar with my buddy ~45 minutes ago havin a great time. We went outside so he cou;d smoke, then we went back in and he said he had to piss. I waited about 15 minutes, and realized he was gone. What a tricky bastard. It's a real small dive bar too, I was pretty close to the door but I didn't see him.

Fuck!

Nothin for a man to do but sit around and think. Nothin for a man to do but sit around and drink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWZf_RBcB_Y

Kwixotik

I was at the bar with my buddy ~45 minutes ago havin a great time. We went outside so he cou;d smoke, then we went back in and he said he had to piss. I waited about 15 minutes, and realized he was gone. What a tricky bastard. It's a real small dive bar too, I was pretty close to the door but I didn't see him.

Fuck!

Nothin for a man to do but sit around and think. Nothin for a man to do but sit around and drink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWZf_RBcB_Y

You got bad friends

Almost positive I have strep throat again.

Literally FUCK THIS.

The fact that I won't be able to drink or hook up with anyone for ten days literally a day after I finished doing that for the first time around is absolutely ridiculous. I'm so pissed right now.

J. Bravo

I had a dream I got a cyan (?) iPhone 6 with a dope life proof case. But I couldn't find any charging cables lol. I think it's about time to get an iPhone, because I remember being so happy I could finally use stuff like tinder and other apps.

hell yeah it was. I drank toooo much though. Before making it to the floor, I was knocked and my roommates thought I was dead so they called the campus police and shit. I couldn't stop laughing when they told me this morning

coffeemilkstout_01.jpg
`

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's a lot more chill and personally fulfilling to read my Destiny virtual trading cards at lunch rather than the internet.

Alebelly

I know a lot of you love your Stone, I do too, lived San Diego for 10 years, love that beer.

Been drinking that Brew Free or Die IPA, it is super tasty and strong.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Did you know that the Hunter Vanguard is posted up in The Tower because he lost a bet? He hates it because he'd rather be out in the wilderness fighting The Darkness alongside us. But someone has got to shepherd the new light towards illumination of the dark and Cayde-6 dutifully shows us the path.

🙏

AcridMeat

Banned
Have this Sierra Nevada Flipside Red IPA. It's everything I want in beer. It's not my favorite beer, but it's textbook "AcridMeat will drink this."

Minus move to the bay area and be my sugar daddy.

Wool

Have this Sierra Nevada Flipside Red IPA. It's everything I want in beer. It's not my favorite beer, but it's textbook "AcridMeat will drink this."

Minus move to the bay area and be my sugar daddy.

I'll move to the Bay Area and bum cigarettes off you if you want.

This song came out yesterday and I can already tell it's going to be the BANGER of Winter 2014-15. I need to start working on my skiing soundtrack. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmLOVazPtHQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom