• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

arab

That's some shit arab. Did you meet anyone at the show?

yeah i smoked with some people at the show but they were all pretty bro-y. i was surrounded by three different groups of people who all went to bonaroo during the same year. not really my crowd. besides, they were all there to see dr. dog and i was there mainly for mac demarco

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
@Jtwo

MFPDPB4.gif

https://soundcloud.com/breakworldrecs/teengirl-fantasy-lung-ft-lafawndah/s-Welcx
https://soundcloud.com/breakworldrecs/teengirl-fantasy-lung-ft-lafawndah/s-Welcx
MFPDPB4.gif

🙀✨

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Transmission received.
Haven't listened to it yet but twitter feed is exploding w/ news about it. They've been hinting about the album for a little bit now.

How is it?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I should find a girl to date named Destiny. Yeah, two sisters named Destiny and Mary-Jane.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Transmission received.
Haven't listened to it yet but twitter feed is exploding w/ news about it. They've been hinting about the album for a little bit now.

How is it?
I barely remember by now, listened at wrk. NB but I feel like the vocalist kinda over powered the track. Felt like it was them doing prod. for another artist. Prefer when the vocal track or sample is kinda mixed behind or within the dreamy creamy TGF goodness.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its probably just like that romanthony single off their last one. They def do features a lot and not all of them great.

Damn it. I must be drunk. I don't know why I ordered this.

Your guaranteed delivery date is:
Thursday, September 18, 2014

Your shipping speed:
Two-Day Shipping

Your Orders
Your order will be sent to:
United States

Duracell Coppertop Duralock AAA Batteries 34 Count
Health and Beauty
Sold by Amazon.com LLC
Facebook Twitter Pinterest $19.99
Cascade Complete All-in-1 Actionpacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 80 Count
Health and Beauty
Sold by Amazon.com LLC
Facebook Twitter Pinterest $20.60
Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 40 Double Roll (10 Packs of 4 Double Rolls)
Health and Beauty
Sold by Amazon.com LLC
Facebook Twitter Pinterest $29.71
SHIPMENT 2 OF 2
Your guaranteed delivery date is:
Friday, September 19, 2014

Your shipping speed:
Two-Day Shipping

Your Orders

Madden NFL 15 Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
Video Game
Sold by Amazon.com LLC
Facebook Twitter Pinterest

Wool

So how do I go about playing this Destiny video game? Is it pretty fun? Can I use my PS3? Do I need to get a Playstation Move® in order to play?

Also, they've been selling Pumpkin Beers at the store since at least late August. How long is it going to be next year? We can't have this Fall seasonal shit for 6 months. It's gotta be October and that's it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You shoot guns at monsters then take their treasure to grow your Space Lord.

Got p drunk last night. At the end met this kinda trailer park but p cute girl but she was eating doritos which kinda ruined it for me. But again I'm retired from that lifestyle neways, the forest is my wife. 😘🌲

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Eating fried tofu and thinking about some pretty deep thoughts

J. Bravo

Now I know how it feels to have parents who pay for gas. Dad just filled my car up since I ran out of gas on the way home and I don't have any money because of school. Probably need to pick up some shifts or get a second job...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wool, Destiny does not require a Playstation Move motion controller.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That song definitely says "come along and spray yourself in me"

Just sayin

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm so tired I can 🐻ly keep my eyes open. What was I thinking last night. Oops. 2nite I'm gonna chill the fuck out with some Last Of Us and Zombs if I'm able to function on that level. I don't have Space Lords yet but you guys should get those games on forth playstation so we can shoot guns at each other.

hoggert

i need money 1st lol BLOODBORNE

I have an interview today. Supposedly. So I'm sitting here in a suit, killing time on Indeed and the pants I'm wearing are too way tight because of my drinking habits lately. When I fucking bought them I sized up and needed a belt to keep them up orz

Wool

I'm so tired I can 🐻ly keep my eyes open. What was I thinking last night. Oops. 2nite I'm gonna chill the fuck out with some Last Of Us and Zombs if I'm able to function on that level. I don't have Space Lords yet but you guys should get those games on forth playstation so we can shoot guns at each other.

You told me not to buy a Playstation 4.

Wool

definitely should have gone to dollar night. maybe next week when i have some spare cash.

Hello, J. Bravo. Welcome to the drunk thread. Congratulations on your first post. If you'd like guidelines as to what you should post, refer to our previous thread, "drunk thread? drunk thread".

hoggert

things that happened while i sat around in a tight suit watching british reality shows anticipating that stupid job interview phone call:
  • got invited to supermarket that's close to a beer distributor so has a huge, cheap selection. friend was driving so i coulda loaded up for the cold winter ahead (aka next week)
  • got invited to get trashed in a friend's garden
  • got invited to get drunk on a roof
god damn its beautiful out
is today a national holiday im not aware of

J. Bravo

Hello, J. Bravo. Welcome to the drunk thread. Congratulations on your first post. If you'd like guidelines as to what you should post, refer to our previous thread, "drunk thread? drunk thread".

thanks bro. i'll be sure to check it out.

i'm really excited for next wednesday because i get paid and finally wont have to pay for school. i mean i have other bills but i'll be able to afford some weed !!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna vaporize hecka weed and go running in the rain.

Wool

Gonna vaporize hecka weed and go running in the rain.

It's raining here too. v.good weather. J2 have you been watching "Space Dandy"? I'm not always into those types of cartoons, but it's r.good. r.great jokes and IDevenK WTF.

Prolly gonna trim my nails now 💅

Get'sMad

oh shit how do you like that vaporizer?

i've actually been looking at the pax for a couple months and just haven't pulled the trigger...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
oh shit how do you like that vaporizer?

i've actually been looking at the pax for a couple months and just haven't pulled the trigger...

Its pretty incredible. You have to maintain it/keep it very clean though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom