• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

Bambam I have been meaning to shit on +J uniqlo for a while now in the fashion thread

But while getting ready for my job interview this morning I realized my dress shirt of choice is a J+ I got back in the day that's a better cut with amazing detailing and tailoring. Beats out most of the shirts I've bought for twice as much

J. Bravo

Jtwo, how high do you get from a hit off that vape? It says you can pack about .35g in there which doesn't seem like that much. But I guess if you take that in one or two hits you'll be stoned.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jtwo, how high do you get from a hit off that vape? It says you can pack about .35g in there which doesn't seem like that much. But I guess if you take that in one or two hits you'll be stoned.

It gets you super stoned but it takes a bit to get used to. You have to hit it slow and deliberately since it is so small. If you drag on it with force you actually cool down the oven and interfere with the vapor process. The oven is relatively small but absolutely big enough for 10-12 big draws. Its not like an e-cigarette where you just turn it on and smoke it. You definitely have to pack it and repack it all the time since you are just putting raw bud in it. Its more like a pipe in that aspect. You can't really pack it in the morning and hit off it all day long.

I've been mixing kief/pollen in with the bud though. Which is the secret weapon. If you pack it with bud, then sprinkle kief on it and mix it up, then tamp it down you are set to get wickedly face meltingly obliteratedly stoned off your ass.

Its kind of a gamechanger to be honest. Absolutely worth the premium price.

Get'sMad

i love when things change the game.

like i recently switched to a different kind of running shoe after running in the same pair for years

my mind was blown and the game was changed

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It finally rained in California today. I forgot the way it smells.

J. Bravo

It gets you super stoned but it takes a bit to get used to. You have to hit it slow and deliberately since it is so small. If you drag on it with force you actually cool down the oven and interfere with the vapor process. The oven is relatively small but absolutely big enough for 10-12 big draws. Its not like an e-cigarette where you just turn it on and smoke it. You definitely have to pack it and repack it all the time since you are just putting raw bud in it. Its more like a pipe in that aspect. You can't really pack it in the morning and hit off it all day long.

I've been mixing kief/pollen in with the bud though. Which is the secret weapon. If you pack it with bud, then sprinkle kief on it and mix it up, then tamp it down you are set to get wickedly face meltingly obliteratedly stoned off your ass.

Its kind of a gamechanger to be honest. Absolutely worth the premium price.
Kief fuckin rocks. Can you buy it separately in Washington? Also I weighed out how much an average bowl I smoke with my friend is, and it came out to .33g. We were both really high. So yeah that vape would be awesome.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its amazing how unpleasant things you intellectually know are benign can still make the world feel so small.
#vapelife

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I am taking cartoon character drawing requests.
I just drew someone her anime husbando.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok. It might take few hours to get around to it.

/puffin on my vape like I got asthma
throwin rhymes hot as plasma/

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
uWOj8gK.jpg

OMG found this gorgeous new and impr. version of my av. Time for a new era. ✨

Get'sMad

i just don't know what the heck i'm gonna do tonight...i mean drink, obviously, but i dunno if i wanna go out anywhere tonight or not.

hoggert

Sorry, I've been drinking like crazy the past 2-3 days and need to get this off my chest and I'm not an asshole who makes threads on OT for attention for this sort of shit.

So a while back I alluded to being upset because an old friend of mine (not a BFF but a drinking buddy since the 1990s lol) wanted to use my place to smash a chick when I was away on my wilderness retreat. Thing is this chick my friend wanted to smash was not her girlfriend. Nother mutual friend recently informed me this was business as usual for her -_- Like I said she's a drinking buddy so I don't keep up on her personal life other then we shit hits the fan and she needs some company.

So they got engaged recently. And I'm happy for them. My buddy is pretty fucking awesome despite the cheating shit and the chick she's tying the knot with is pretty damn cool, if a little young/innocent (8-9 years younger than us.) I'm just torn up knowing this shit since there's no way in shit I'm gonna rat my friend out, ugh.

Life is rough. Always told myself if I was every in this situation I'd take the moral route cause of STDS, honesty, and what not, but I just can't with my buddy. Ugh, fuck her. This chick she's engaged too is super nice and 100% hope the white picket fence shit will reform my friend to not be an asshole after this. -_-

Yeah, sorry again for posting this, it's being fucking with me for the past couple of days and I just needed to get it off my chest. I probably shoulda posted it on group hug lol

Jarlaxle

The kids are in bed. The wife is out at some work function. I'm just sitting in the living room drinking pumpkin beers and listening to the Nier OST on youtube while I surf GAF. Doesn't get much better than this.

Get'sMad

2 friends of mine were a couple for a long time and I liked them both pretty equally but she cheated on him all time. I never had the heart to tell him because I was just like it's none of my business. They ended up having a kid, were never married and broke up recently tho. :/

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Decided I'm gonna get snow shoes to keep my forest game on point 👆 all thru the next brutal winter. ⛄️❄️ Dunno how I could get thru that shit again otherwise. Also got a really nice scarf today.

hoggert

Well just went to 16 candles with three friends

All of us were wearing leather jackets and headbands it was interesting

I don't think im taking this well

J. Bravo

Drinking for the first time in a few weeks. And smoking. I've had probably two shots worth of fucking mango pineapple svedka. Twisted as hell. Wooo

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm tryint to draw stoned dinosaur after drinking three beers and it is NOT happening.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Depressed t-rex can't hit the bong cause tiny arms which makes him even more depressed or a dino literally about to be stoned aka hit by an asteroid and has a moment of doomed acceptance.

hoggert

Depressed t-rex can't hit the bong cause tiny arms which makes him even more depressed or a dino literally about to be stoned aka hit by an asteroid and has a moment of doomed acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom